Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

How do i get my ear to pop?
I have just come in from work and my ear feels blocked...i have tried holding my nose and shovig a cue tip in and..nothing!!! please help my voice sounds weird!!!! ...

How can I quit smoking? Yes Im ready!?
Its making me sick. I hate it yet I crave it. Im praying about it cutting down but How do I quit without anything exspensive to help. I know I could probly get some things to help from my doctor but ...

Why do people think blondes are dumb just becuz their hair?
nothin mean or " becuz they are"....

Can we get sick after kissing?

What's the longest you've went without a shower?
And why?...

Why do people do drugs?
What is the main point of doing drugs?...

While snooping on your 19 yr old sons cell phone you find a video of him smoking pot, how do you approach him?

Is your index finger longer than your ring finger?

What do you think of ear rings on babys?
Should there be a minimum age?
I.e. Let the child make up there own mind when they are older.
Additional Details
Reading your answers, thats exactly what I thought.

A ...

Drug Question?
I smoked about 1-2 months ago, a month ATLEAST. and it was two hits... thats it. I had a drug test today and im kinda on edge that I failed, can anybody offer advice...

btw, I wont smoke ...

Do i have food poisoning?
Well about 4 hours ago i had 2 cups of coffe....then last night at like 11 pm i had a cup of coffe.... at about 10 this morning i got like a feeling like nausea in my stomach and now i kinda feel a ...

Why is it so hard for smokers to give up smoking?
I am a non-smoker and never really understood people who smoke and want to quit but for some reasons can't.......

Are farts really small particles of crap in the air?
My friend told me that they were at work today.
Additional Details
Kool.... now I am gonna fart allot so everyone has to eat my poop ...

Why do girl make fun of me?
Im extremely tiny. I cant help it that I dont look like all the girls in my school. Im just naturally petite. All of my mother's side is small(genetic) and I eat a lot/exercise. A lot of girls ...

Girls only!!! Do you like a guy who likes to massage and paint your toenails.?

I'm Always Sleepy. What's wrong with me?
I'm always sleepy and tired and I've been getting headaches alot. What's wrong with me? I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. lol ~HELP!~...

What is a quick easy way to get sick?
Well here there is snow and it's cold. And I don't want to go to school tomorrow so what's a good way to get sick and fast?...

How will you die?
considering your personality how will you die? and i dont mean how you want to die. its how you will most likely die. im probably going to be killed by a peace protester for my dad's 'im a ...

I have a severe flatulence problem. What can I do to make it stop?

Is anyones 2nd toe longer than the big toe?

George
If a person is given rat poison will it kill them?

pleadship
Rating
Oo I don't know but if there poisoned with it have the person drink milk and then call 311 whoever it is unless they are being driven to the Emergency room.

Lil Shooter
Rating
about a table. spoon will do the trick

*[[.natalie.]]*
idk u should try it

Ben P
Rating
Yeah, yeah if you really want to know try it.

parkfieldnr16
Why do you want to try it?maybe your worst enemy?lol

Mrs.Jim Sturgess<3
Rating
not if it is a small dosage, it will just give them like a stomach flu, lots of vomiting type reaction...if you are really concerned i suggest you call the nurses hot line probably located in the phone book or something

me :)
Rating
Not immediately from a small dose. A form of rat posion is acatually in ciggarets...

me
Rating
They woud have to eat it. Merely recieving it as a gift would not kill them.

Lycanthrope777
Rating
It depends on the amount. Consuming a large amount (or small amounts over time) will kill you, but a tiny amount one time will probably only make you sick. It also depends on what you mean by "given"- people inject rat poison into their faces (aka Botox) all the time. They may be stupid blondes (no offence to any smart blondes out there, I'm talking like Paris Hilton types), but you don't see them dying from that.

Quigley
Rating
Don't do it.

HolySmokes!
If the poison in question is Warfarin (or an analogue of this) and the dose is high enough then yes it will. It works by thinning the blood so has the potential to cause adverse physiological effects in humans as well.

peaches6
Rating
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know the answer to your sick question.

dixie58
Rating
not a good idea, besides it takes more than one small dose to to do the trick,and it can be traced easily in an autopsy.dont do something you will be sorry for later.good luck.

stupidgirl6556
no it wont when i was younger i ate some (i thought it was candy) and it didn't kill me. but you shouldn't do it. it will make the person vomit and why are you wondering this?

hot_tamale962
Rating
yes I saw it on a show called 'City Confidential' about murders and how they catch them. they can catch the person who poisons, always. lol

speedster
Rating
Well obviously if it can kill a big rat,then why couldnt it kill a human?

Zelda Fitzgerald
Rating
yes, contains cyanide

simplyme6407
possibly..there is medicine.. Warfarin. It has rat posion in it. It helps to control blood level, but if they have to little there blood can clot and kill them o if they have too much it gets like water thin and that can cause them to become anemic which leads to leukima and sometimes death

Kelly
Rating
yeah. you'd have to give them a lot, though.

alex
duh!of course it.it is a brutal and painful death.you will first start to sweat vigorously and and then get really intense pain.its sick.

♣ΔCrüxΔ♣
In a big enough dose, if it doesn't it will at least make them sick.

slushpile reader
In a large enough dose. Or smaller doses over a long period of time. Mostly though, I think it would just make someone really really sick.

By the way, attempted poisoning is the same as attempted murder if you were actually thinking of giving it to a person.

John
Rating
Yes, also depends on the amount.

Phoebe
yes. but they need a lot. its poison. well not a lot, but think of a ratio of rats to humans

odd_raw1966
My cousin committed suicide by ingesting rat poison. Doesn't take much. It is an excruciating way to go as well. You bleed to death from your stomach. It is very dangerous. Should not be laying around where children can get at it

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy