Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why do you have to close your eyes when you sneeze?
Just tell me ...

Itchy and vomiting from pain medicine?
Tonight I was treated in the ER for an extreme migraine. They gave me 4mg Dilaudid and Zofran. It made me feel completely better, but it made me really itchy. Before I left they checked me for a rash ...

If I keep on cutting, will I die?
I'm going through alot of pain and im still cutting myself after all the counseling. everytime i cut myself and i loose blood, does that mean im just gonna die if i loose more blood. because we ...

What if the 25 year old have feeling for the 16 year old and he want to marry her?

What does this mean?
My b/f got on the bus this morning and had a reall ygood smelling cologne on an dit turned me on i don't know what it was but i felt like msking out with him,like major.It kinda like really ...

I have a problem needing the toilet everytime i stand up?
its a horrible feeling to need the toilet but when i get there i dont need to go but i feel i do and have to stay on the toilet but when i get up i have to go and sit down and hope the feeling goes ...

Why do people who take drugs (i.e. cocaine) often become so skinny?

She smokes around me, how do I get her not to?
I have been a serious smoker for 10 years and my hubby and I might be expecting soon (since we're trying to concieve). It has only been a few days since I dropped the horrible habit. I am ...

Why do dentists and doctors have the highest suicide rates??
that kinda puts me off becoming 1 of them now =(...

I sweat alot,what do i do to stop it?

Will I pass a drug test if...?
I smoked marijuana everyday for 5 years. In the last month I have been smoked about once every 1-2 days. In the last 2 weeks I have been smoking once every 2-3 days. Tomorrow I have a drug test, ...

Does it mean I've drank too much water when pee comes put clear?
It's summer, and the heat is intense. I've been drinking so much water lately, so much that sometiems my pee is as clear as water.

Is this good or bad?...

How long can you hold your breath for?
I'm holding mine right now and gone a very funny ...

Taking a day off sick from work?
I work in a small convenence shop and for past few weeks have had people coming in coughing over everything, one bloke even coughed in my face at the til without so much as an im sorry . On tuesday ...

Cold hands and feet?
People have always pointed out to me that I've often got cold hands and feet. Could that be a symptom of anything? (say there were other symptoms, too - not just that).....

Don't you think it's a waste of life...
Being on the computer all the time?
Never when you get older will this help you..
Additional Details
i was just asking for your opinion
jeez
calm down ...

Is marijuana a bad drug?
all drugs are bad, but is weed one of the top bad drugs?...

If you could legally sell a kidney, would you?
Maybe to make some extra cash on the side or something.
Additional Details
pretty soon i think, you will be able to grow your own, from your own tissue. Give it 10 years....

Is it true that smokeing marijuana effects your growth?

What is at the other end of your bellybutton?

TooBeauCoup
If Salad Gives Me Diarrhea, Should I Keep Eating Salad?
I've lost tons of weight because of it, but can't enjoy showing off my trim new figure because it's wreaking havoc on my social life. A dilemma? Stay at home on the pot and look good, or get fat again and have friends?

Lynna J
Rating
are you sure its the salad?

sky_raider16
There are other ways to keep the weight off - stop eating the salads.

carrie77_2004
OK here is a big myth buster right here. salad itself is not what is causing you to lose weight because lettuce has no nutritional value what so ever. It is probably because you are eating less. But I do know what you mean. Salads do the same to me as well. Its called "ruffage" Most greens are that way. They move right through you. If I am not mistaken they sell stuff over the counter for this problem. I mean they do it for for people who cant handle dairy then why not for this. I would say in the mean time just cut back on salads. They are not the only food out there. Any food is fine to eat as long as you know when to stop.

Rock-Out!!!
Rating
Do you like having diarrhea? Quit eating salad!!!! There's other ways to lose weight.

*AstrosChick*
Sorry, but that's what eating a lot of lettuce does. It's nature's laxative.

leadbelly
Rating
it's simple.
add salt to your diet, perhaps on boiled vegetables.

Patches
No, donot eat salad but do see a doctor and get help

B0FF0
Saladshooter! LOL! Buncha Sillies! I'll tell you nature's remedy for constipation though...TACO BELL!

Kiger
Rating
No no no.

rabcarr5
can i eat the diarrhoea

anonymous
Rating
No...i wouldn't

rouschkateer
Rating
Oh look. Another self centered bored spoiled brat who thinks that her existance is validated by what she looks like,and not what she can accomplish.

yawn.

saved one
YES keep eating it and crap out the rest of your brains!!!

Kel
You won't get fat from not eating salad. Cut down the lettuce and stock up more vegetables. Try fruit and water. The best way to look good is to be healthy. Please don't be stupid and obsessed about your figure. There is such a thing as being too thin, guys will think they'll break you.

tanya_hanna67
Ask your doctor. Maybe there is something else wrong.

Chicken Boyâ„¢
Rating
Lol, saladshooter.

Ms. Kitty to the rescue!
Rating
How much salad are you eating? I think you are having an overload of fiber. I would take it down a notch and substitute one salad for another healthy meal that is not salad. You're body is telling your that something is wrong and to stop it! Listen to your body and mix some other foods into your diet. As long as you are still eating healthy I don't think you will gain weight.
BTW some types of lettuce have loads of nutritional value including ribloflavion,iron,vitamen A,B fiber,etc. Iceberg is the lowest in nutrional content.

larry6482003
Rating
in alot of resteraunts, the preservative they use on the lettuce can cause diarrhea, buy the lettuce yourself, and wash it off with water only

cik_em
you go girl, crap ur A** off

Sawyer
Your body is adjusting to the fiber. Give it some time. You'll adjust.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, July 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy