Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What do you do at night?

HELP!!!!! pleas need a fast cure for nausea?
fast ...

Is it true: Americans people don't like to take a shower?

How can I get to sleep easier?
I really have trouble getting to sleep. I don't have no worries or any lights or anything distracting me, and I come off the computer 30 minutes before going to bed, and during those 30 minutes I...

If i no longer smoke cigarettes will be lungs heal or do they remain damaged?
i have smoked for 6 yrs and now i have quit because i have bronchitus. i want to know if my lungs will heal from the years of cigarette smoking or will they stay damaged?
Additional Details<...

What happens when one is "slightly" hit by lightning?
As in - non-fatal, no serious injury....

What can i do to control my sleep timings which are very erratic?
please suggest methods other than medicines. i have tried and they don't work on me....

Motion sickness?

Additional Details
i will be flying to asia on a 14 hr flight, last time i was on, nausea, then vomit, last thing i know, my wife was carrying me around, j/k, really though, i couldn...

Is it normal for urine to smell like the food you recently ate?
I have noticed this a couple times, once today.
And my urine smelt EXACTLY like the soup I had today for lunch.
I am certain that it wasn't just lingering aromas in the air.
It ...

Why do i fart when i exercise?
i always fart a lot when i start a race or when im having a wrestling match. it's kind of emberassing. why do i do it?...

Why is your funny bone called the funny bone?

Why can't I stop going number 2?
It's not diarhea because it's completely solid. And I have barely eaten these last 4 days because I have been stressed out and upset, so why do I keep going number 2 (like 3 times a day)? A...

I need help Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?
I had back pain for three days, I lived a small town I moved to the middle town but I didn't regest to the nearest GP I went to see doctor but they doesn't help me they gave to me one week ...

I am a single mom with two sons. I my electricity has been turned off due to lay off. Can someone please help?

So, have you been sick this year? If so, with what?
So far I have had stomach virus, and a severe sinus infection....

Can you get cancer...?
im just wondering can you get cancer from talking on the phone too much???
Additional Details
normal phone or cell phone it dont ...

Is it bad to shower daily?
some of my friends said i shouldn't. but i always feel the need to
Additional Details
i mean i have really oily hair. and i wash it every other day. if that ...

Is it bad to sit with one's legs crossed?
As in - can it cause problems later on like varicose veins?...

Would you feel comfortable with a 50 Year Old doctor with cold hands sticking a finger up your butt?
Because I don't... even if he is wearing a glove......

I want to quit smoking marijuana. Any advice on stopping the weed addiction? ?
Does anyone know a good solution to do this once and for all?
Marijuana has been a growing problem in my life, but I know I need to get away from this drug....

Emtie El ©
I think my doctor just raped me!?
I went in for a routine check up... everything is normal till he tells me to pull my pants down.... he starts prodding and squeezing my private parts.... next thing I know, he's forcing me to bend over. Then.... he violated me!
I don't know what to do! I think I should sue him. My girlfriend says they're supposed to do that, but I don't think what he did was right. He was so rough with me!
I feel so used and dirty!
What should I do???
Additional Details
THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!!
HE REALLY SHOVED HIS FINGER IN MY ASSS!!!

Donegal Rose
Like you didn't enjoy it!!

alianna_hodiya
Rating
he plugged you up the ***? or the front end? If so I would seriously call the cops on him AASAP and SUEEEEEE him for ALOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT of money and get him Fired ASAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

And life goes on
I am sure that it is a routine check up.I dont think he raped you.

dtoys5
He was checking youre Prostate probably to see if it was swollen..He should of told you what he was gonna do.

angel
Rating
He didn't tell you he was checking your prostate?

WVPV07
Rating
Been watching "Family Guy" again, huh? You just got a prostate exam, idiot!!

Dionannan
He was checking your prostrate.

hockyguy667
Rating
i like family guy too

fyrecrowe
What did you expect him to cuddle afterwards. Now if you had felt two hands on your shoulders and then a finger in the *** maybe you should worry.

Think you feel dirty now, wait till you get the bill.

PB_GenX
Rating
You should send me your doctor's contact info...stat!

I'll take care of it. ;)

JT Francis
Rating
its called a prostate exame and its something guys need, just as women need breast exams

roxyjinks38
Rating
this is normal he proably didn't like doing it either alot of young doctors wont do it my husband has to have a d.o.t physical because he's a truck driver and this is one of the requirements and our young doctor never does this but if he goes to an older docter they always do this my husband hates it to so he prefers the younger docter

dadw5boys
Rating
Turn your head and cough! He is checking for a rupture. The finger is to check your prostrate for inflamation.

Ruth
Rating
This was probably a routine check to determine if your Prostate Gland was enlarged. And, sometimes, it is done to obtain a small amount of stool to test it for any blood that is not visible ( occult blood). Evidently, this was the first time that you had this test. However,the Doc should of explained what he was going to do before actually checking the prostate. If you truly believe that you were violated then you need to contact the Board of Medicine to notify them. In addition, notify the local police who will investigate your claim. Contact an attorney to help you with legal advice and the necessary steps to take. Didn't you ask the Doc what he was checking for ?? I hope that this helps.

Matthew M
Ever had your prostate checked??? Appearantly not! I'm sure that it was just part of the checkup, like how long has it been since you had one anyway?

Cool Dude
Rating
He was checking to see if your prostate gland was enlarged or hardened. It's right alongside of your rectum, and that's the only way to check it without surgery. Yes, it can feel uncomfortable and embarrassing, but it really is a routine part of an annual physical for adult men.

missy
Rating
maybe your doctor is doing the testicular exam...you go to the doctor for a routine physical exam. your doctor is just doing her job honey.

mary s
You feel used and dirty, wait until Lois finds out!

mari m
Rating
I'm not sure how old you are but as men get older, usually after the age of 40, that's how they get their prostates checked. Some doctors think that checking prostates is important as early as age 30 or 35.

Either way, your doctor should tell you whatever he's going to do before he does it.

You could call the cops and press charges. Or you could file a report with your state medical board.

I'm sorry that this happened to you and I hope that it was just an innocent thing that your doctor did.

Lola Belle
He was checking your prostate for cancer you idiot! The prostate gland is easily accessible from the anus because it is right above the anal sphincter.

silverokie19
I think you watch too much family guy!

pandasex
if ur being serious u should call the cops right now........

if ur not i think u might be hot for ur doctor (which is cool i have thoughts too)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy