Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Any advice for a pregnant woman who has a serious addiction to cigarettes?
I want to quit cold turkey. Any tips on beating withdrawal?...

I am having troubles sleeping any ideas how to get to sleep?

Omg bad hangover!! how do i cure it?
i need to no how to cure a hangover right now without going to the store i need something i could use from my kitchen or ...

Does it disgust you when people sneeze into their hands?
I think it's a vile unhygienic habit. Why do so many people walk around without handkerchiefs these days? I'm going to think twice in future about shaking hands with strangers....

Should weed be lagalized?
whats ur opinion?
Additional Details
hahaha didnt realize i spelled legalized wrong. but whatever you know what i ...

I have size 5 feet - do you think that's big? Crispy hurt my feelings last night by calling them....?
..."huge hairy plates of meat".

I'm devastated, cos I considered them my best feature.

Is size 5 big?...

Why am i so talll???
i am just 13 years old and im 5ft 7inch.......=/...

What is the best way to stop smoking?
I have tired the patch and the gum and neither worked for me. Is there any other alternative?...

Does anyone know if there are any health risk associated with getting the back of my neck piered?

Additional Details
i already have my tounge dont twice my belly button. ive had my eyebrow done and my nose. As for the people and there brain damage crap...your not funny. Simple ...

Is there anything else besides VERY strong coffee to keep you awake?
I don't think the coffee is doing the trick any more. I need something that will really work.
Additional Details
I can't sleep my youngest son is on a heart monitor and it ...

I think my friend is suicidal??
she even says she thinks she has clinical depression, she is obese and always thinks negatively. what can i do to help her???...

Have you ever broken a bone?

My friends make fun of me for not binge drinking. What can I tell them?
When I go out with my friends, they always beg me to drink. Sometimes I give in but I just want to have ONE drink. But they say I don't drink it fast enough and then when I am done they laugh at ...

Why is the skin under your feet tougher than the rest?

I think my doctor just raped me!?
I went in for a routine check up... everything is normal till he tells me to pull my pants down.... he starts prodding and squeezing my private parts.... next thing I know, he's forcing me to ...

Drinking Menstrual Blood?
Alright, I'm not entirely sure where this goes, but Yahoo Answers shunted it into the 'Health' category, and as I have no better suggestions, I'll stick with that.

I ...

Do you know what the strongest muscle in the body is.?

I stopped smoking 5months ago ive been under so much strees i want 1 ,what can i do so i dont have 1 ,plz help

Does anything happen when youe take a antiboitic and then have a can of beer few hour later?

I weight 390 and I am ashamed..... What should I do?
I'm a failure at life. I eat because I'm unhappy and I'm unhappy because I eat.......

contrast112
I swallowed a lot of bleach!!!!!!!! what do i do???
ami i gunadie????????

jenny p
good greif man r u on a suicide mission?

Vince M
Probably too late for any answer

sayithere2004buddy
Rating
And why are you drinking bleach? Whatevers goin wrong it ain't that serious.But in case it was, see ya at the crossroads.

allgiggles1984
Rating
are u messing around. hope so! why u drinking bleach anyway???

spazchick816
probably...unless yo go to the doctor IMMEDIATELY! Why were you drinking bleach anyway?

firegirlemtcop
seeing as you're still here, I doubt you did. If you are stupid enough to do that, you either need to die, or call a poison control center...

By the way, that's not funny to joke about that. I've seen kids die from stuff like that and it's not cool or funny.

runninrebel
Rating
eat some white clothes and drink some hot water.

Boy Wonder
Rating
If you read my answer and you're still alive then you're either full of B.S. or........Man, you got the World's Strongest Stomach Lining!

thomas d
bet you did that to pass a drug test uh dumb ***? my friend did that and didn't die but for Christ sake there are better ways to beat a test.
Thomas

Gillipoos
Rating
If you are serious then drink milk...........

If you aren't then wait until you go to the loo and you will make it germ free as you pee!!

boker_magnum
Yes you're going to die.

basketballluver
Rating
go to the doctor that is dangerous!!!!

Melissa
milk!

cocoanutt
Rating
give us your address so we can get an ambulance to your house right away.

Lalulo_Jazmin
drink some orange juice and a couple of ice cubes, it will make a great coctel in your tummy....
and get a brain wash cause you are not very smart if you´ve done that!

monkeymanelvis
Drink lots of water and induce vomiting. Keep drinking water and vomiting until a doctor comes.

ursidaethibetanus
Rating
Posion controll Doctor RIGHT NOW! no more waiting without help this could be a BIG problem.

The Good Humor Man
Trust me when I say that if you had swallowed bleach, you wouldn't be able to write this as you would be wretching in a lot of pain that not even childbirth could compare to.

jayne
Rating
yup 'fraid so. goodbye

Markesha M
Rating
why would u drink bleach anyway. Well drink a lot of water and go to the doctor soon as possible.

bbq
Rating
yah - sorry you wasted your last few minutes here on answers

jest1esta
Rating
MILK! MILK IS THE ANSWER!!!

carobygirl
Rating
unless you feel sick you probably don't have to worry about it. throw up if you need to.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy