Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

How safe is it to eat 'Expired' food and drinks, like Chips, Popcorns and Mountain Dew, Coke?
Some are like January 2006, some are May 2006, and some just expired for a couple of weeks.

And, yeah some are from Last year.

How Sick can a person get eat expired food/drinks?...

Why do people dislike red heads?
both my parents have black hair, and i came out ginger. I have seen first hand the gingerphobia evident in society today. Why????...

Do children born as twins have identical DNA?

What should i do about drugs?
well i use to do drugs like marijuana and ..other stuff i stoped 6 moths ago
but i sometimes have a craving for it again and i try to resist it but i just cant..havent done anything yet but i ...

Can you cry underwater?

What's a good remedy for a really bad back ache? I've gotten a back rub, and tried Tylenol. Any ideas?
I'm open to inexpensive suggestions. I can't exactly afford a chiropractor or someone trained in massage. Also, I don't like to take really strong drugs either beyond over the ...

What is another word for fart.?
besides fanyburp....

Are sleeping tablets addictive?

Should i be worried?
hi i got a good punch off an ex well over 3 weeks ago now, i ended up with a swollen shut eye and bad vision, i went to the hospital and had an xray, due to all the swelling they couldnt see my eye ...

Do men have it easy?
Do men know what real pain is? It seems as though they go through life without any knowledge of how difficult things are for women: we have to go through periods, period pains, pregnancy, childbirth, ...

What is the earliest memory you have?

What happens in your body if you don't eat?
If, say, you went for 1 week without eating a thing, what would happen inside your body?...

Can you fight ghosts with farts?
I figure it's like fighting fire with fire....

How do you sleep?
is there a special way you have to be in order to sleep.

for example: i have to have one arm under my pillow under my head and i can't be hot.

what about you? do you ...

How do you get rid of limescale from the toilet?

Is it safe for pregnant women swim in pools and hot tubs?

HELP OMG weed!?
to stop the affects of being high what do u eat? i heard bread helps.
Additional Details
I DIDNT MEAN TO DO IT HAVE A HEART...

Is it a bad thing when your poo is green?
Not like tinted green, but GREEN. Mine has been pretty much grass green for 2 days. FYI--This is a serious question. I really do want to know....

Can u burp fart and sneeze at the same time?
just wondered/........

How do I lose weight?
I've been trying to lose weight for years, and there has been no luck. I weigh 95lbs and am 5 ft 4 in tall. I'm not sure how to do it. I go on runs everyday for about 10 miles minimum. Once ...

Snap
I smoked weed once, will it show up on a drug test?
I smoked once in the past probably ten years, the problem is that it was last weekend. I may need to take a drug test within the next week or so. Do I need to worry about it showing up in a Urine test?

Ed
Rating
After 10 years ago, it won't be in your urine or blood, but it would be in your hair if it has not been cut, so unless you are a bird with long hair or a hippy, you are fine.

ItAIliAn BLONdie!
no

=) ♥
it will show up in the urine test.
to get rid of it, sweat as MUCH as you can
and drink ALOT of cranberry juice.
it cleans out your system, good luck

kinky J 07
nah m8 yer cool inless you had it in the last 4 days

Britney S
I don't think so lol

oneofkindthinker
Rating
Naw, if you dont do it much then I wouldnt worry. If you are worried a lot then I would go to GNC and buy a cleanser. There like 30 bucks but it cleanses you out pretty well.

LUCKY
Rating
If you are not a regular smoker, the chances are that you won't have enough THC in you to even trigger concern.

Gilberto
Rating
no dont worry about it ..... just drink coffe before taking it...

Killerlooks
Just don't smoke anymore and drink alot of water. You'll be just fine.

R. P
absolutely not. Most tests are good for 90 days max. the only way longer than that, is to test a strand of hair,,, that was there 10 yrs ago and is still on your head.

Autobot
Rating
Naaa your good just drink plenty of water and cranberry juice just to be sure but don't paranoid you'll be ok regardless, come back and let us know how things went

Mara M
yes, it will. it goes away in about 2 months, or three. you can even find a trace of it in your hair.

Sel
Rating
drugs stay in your system for a while. Unlike alcohol, it does not "sweat" out either. I believe if memory serves me correctly that it usually takes from one month to three months to totally get out of your system depending on the drug and its potency. I'm sorry keep looking around ...good luck!

Syed
I am not sure but think that it will come in test

km
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

the drug gets out of ur system in about month

dustuhbunny
Rating
noo it wont, you have to smoke A LOT for it to stay in your system. just drink a lot of water/or cranberry juice. That will help you clean your system even faster

hackworthstacey
Rating
no you dont need to worry at all its abit like food it stays in ur body for the same amount of time so by now it would have definatlly gone

dixie8026
Rating
Yes it will show up on any test you take. For the next 60 days on a urine test and blood test. 6 months on a hair test and shaving your head won't help. They will take hair from other areas of your body and if you show up having suddenly shaved every hair off your body I think it will be a little suspicious, don't you?

dylan n
you should be good if it was ure first time in a long time . it should only take 3- 4 days to pass

crabby
if they are doing a drug test yes it will show up. it stays in you body for 3 months, but if they do a drug test by ur hair they can see any drug u have done in the past 6 months..... if u want to pass the drug test i recomend u to go to a store were they sell bongs and pipes and they sell detox u drink it
and pee any drugs out and then go pee for the test but it only last a few hours were it wont show up.

trust me im a pothead...

Mark
no as long as you don't do it again within 3 days of the drug test

RaBerT
Rating
Its gonna stay in your system for atleast a month bro! uh oh....

chito
NO

xxx
Rating
if u smoked last weekend then it is going to come out in the urine test.. for weed to get out of your system it takes about 3 months.. take niacin that you can get from wal-mart, and also drink a lot of water to flush your system, you can also get system cleaners at GNC just dont tell them why you need it because they wont sell it to you.. and drink a lot of cranberry juice..

Memphis Brittany
Rating
No, it will usually clear your system within 30 days

Nick
they say "light use" will make you fail for 2-7 days any you only did it once a week ago so you should be fine.

David W
I don't think so,, ,,,depends on how much you smoked that day.

RichyGee
yes it might show up, you could try an herbal flush ask/ look in cvs drugstore

Lolly
Bless you that will NOT show!!

ELOAH
Rating
Dont worry about it, if you do just tell em (coppers) someone offered me some and i had a smoke. if they ask who, just say someone in a club. Im told it stays in yout blood for 2 weeks but i rekon they were scare mongers. dont worry about it. They dont find it unless theyre looking for it. i rekon anyway.?

Kim
Rating
There is a possibility it will show up on the test, depending on how much you smoked and the percentage of THC the test detects.

But most of the time, people who don't smoke often don't have to worry because the percentage of THC is too low to detect.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, November 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy