Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why does my daddy fart so much?
Well I asked my dad if he had any unanswered question just for the heck of it and he said this so if you would like to answer this weird question please do-for my dad's sake.lol....

I have a PROBLEM! HELP PLZ?
this whole day & yesterday i have been sneezing non-stop & coughing & my throate is sore and ive been getting headaches [and i never get them.] I dont think im going to school tomorow ...

Every time im under the sun i develop red bumps on my body that itch. what can it be?

Why do I have headaches EVERY single day? I have had them everyday since I was around 4, and I'm now 21.?
I am prescribed three different migraine medicines that I have to take double doses of a day. I've been on these pills for 6 weeks and there is no sign of improvement. The doctor says there is ...

How young can u be but still die of old age??

Why do people yawn??????
i yawn alot.
HELP A SISTA out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

What is proper way to tell my boyfriends I have Herpes and HPV ?
Should I just act like I dont and when he gets tested for them, then I say " You gave it to me. I never had it"

With the summer and hot sun I have more frequesnt breakouts ...

What time do you get up during the week?
What time do you go to bed? I sleep late and stay up late. Part of the advantage to working evenings....

MEN AND LADIES!!!what perfume or cologne gets you really aroused???
MINE IS FARHENHEIT AND O.P. JUICE....THAT STUFF GETS ME ALL ...WELL YA KNOW!
AND MY FAVORITE PERFUME I LIKE TO WEAR IS GEO BY GEORGIO ARMANI...MY MAN LOVES IT...

Whats a good way of staying up without coffee?
ok, i need a way to stay up without coffee. Any other simiulant would be ok. any ideas?...

Hello, 4 days ago, I was with my friends and they were smoking weed. I can't smoke will it show tomorrow?
Tomorrow it will have been 5 days, I made my friends roll down all the windows in the car including mine. I was holding my breath AND sometimes sticking my face out the window lol. They also just had ...

Trouble Sleeping?
I can't sleep at night!!!! I stay up until 1 oclock in the morn and then i sleep till like 11 oclock! I put eggcrate things on my bed, grabbed myself a novaform pillow, and tried counting ...

What happens when u smoke weed 4 the first time?
i want 2 try weed but i wouldnt drink or anything b4 it, i just wanna know wats gonna happen 2 me if i do ...

What's the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you - in a doctor's office?
Mine: In junior high, my chiropractor wanted to show me and a girl (who happened to be cute) how similar our back injuries were. (I hurt mine playing football, she, hers playing softball). He showed ...

How much do you weigh????

My girlfriend gets lots of mouth ulcers & is on food intolerance programme. Anyone got any good natural cures?

What are some good remedies for social anxiety, specifically in a high school environment?
I have social anxiety sometimes when im at school and it seems to be worsened by cold weather. but what are good ways to reduce or help that during the day when im at school.? thanks!...

How long could you postpone a x-ray after swalloing a quater?

Should I buy a bulletproof vest?
Ok i'm not really gang affiliated, but I do hang out with a lot of gang members. I was walking down the street last saturday by myself and I was shot at, The driver was shooting, both backseat ...

How to detox urine of marijauna in 4 days?

swtdelicaterose
I missed 2 weeks of class, and now my instructors want a doctor's note, any suggestions!?
I missed 2 weeks of class due to some personal reasons. I became very unmotivated to get to class because of this. So after 2 weeks, I return to class and tell my instructors and the program coordinator that I was sick with an inner ear infection.

Now some of my instructors need a doctor's note or they're going to drop my final mark by two letter grades.

Is there anything I can do? Any Suggestions? I was thinking of maybe going to my doctor, telling him my situation and begging him. Please help and thanks!!

eddie
cuss at him and slap him 44 times and drop out of school

penningtonuk2000
Rating
go to the doctor and get a note

Underground Game Show Network
Rating
Yoo don knead skool. Jus dropp owt.

jenivive
some walk in clinics will give u a note without much begging. other than that try making friends with a doc.

crissyll22
Your family doctor should have no problem giving you a doctors note stating you were out of class for personal reasons.

Sara mary jane
Rating
what is the actual situation? Id love to help!

killer boot
Rating
make friends with a doctor.

Yazzle Dazzle
Rating
If the doctor is a personal friend or you have known him/her for awhile, they will proabably do it. I did it last semester with my doctor and he did it with no problem. Your other option is to basically drop the classes with a "W" so you dont' get a failing grade.......

LEEANE G
Rating
HAVING TOLD YOU INSTRUCTORS THAT YOU WERE ILL FOR THIS PERIOD OF TIME THEY ARE ENTITLED TO ASK FOR A DOCTORS CERTIFICATE. HOWEVER, I CANT SEE HOW THEY DROP YOUR GRADES BY THE AMOUNT THEY ARE SAYING IF YOU HAVE DONE ALL OTHER WORK AS REQUIRED. I SUGGEST YOU GO TO YOUR INSTRUCTORS SUPERIORS AND SEE WHAT COULD BE DONE ABOUT THE SITUATION.

Scorpio
Go to your doctor. Get a note for depression or something. If the teacher ask about the ear infection just say you didn't want to admit to depression. I got a note from my doctor to take 3 weeks off work due to "anxiety". I was just stressed the he** out and needed a break. Tell them you weren't motivated, etc - they will probably give you a note for depression. You'll have to make an appointment though b/c they usually don't hand out doctor excuses for free.
They may or may not even put a reason on the excuse

latinadreamer13
go to the doctor and get an esxuce some doctors give u doctors esxuces for some $$$

Billys girl
I would talk to your doctor and find out if he could write you a note. This is a long shot though, but hey, it's worth a try.

You could write a doctors note yourself using your computer (this I do not recommend).

The only other thing you could do is tell your instructors the truth about what happened (this I would recommend if your doctor does not agree to write you a note)

There is nothing else you can do.

Bridge
Rating
What about the Truth why you haven't made it to your class, didn't you know when your in college your only allowed to miss a couple of days, then you need a doctors note. That's just life, same as a j-o-b, good luck on this one.

ittybitty789
Rating
either go to your instructors and tell them the truth and go from their. good luck finding a doctor that will give you note for 2 weeks for a ear infection.(my son had that and the doctor gave him a 2day note to miss school) good luck

PPig
Rating
go to the Dr with something, like say you have been having severe nausea and diarrhea and say you've had it for bout 2 wks.. but you gotta look real pathetic and sick. my run to dr office so you are sweaty. but sound really upset and tell dr that you might get kicked out cuz you can't get rid of stomach problems. drs should give you a note

tootsie1115
Telling the truth is always the best policy.

bmac
Rating
You should have gotten help at the time. Doctors don't write excuses when they didn't see you while you were "sick" so they won't write one after the fact. They can lose their license.

Everyone has issues and if you don't get help, then you have to suffer the consequences of not taking care of your responsibilities.

Stewie
Rating
tell your instructors that you were going through a personal private family matter that you really can't share the details with. Ask them to please give you a way to make up work or to be able to do something to make up for what was missed. If you are earnest and honest about it, many intructor's will give you that chance.

thepenismightier
Rating
You could try to find a sympathetic doctor, or you could just tell them the truth.

Never forget Sir Walter Scott: "Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!"

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, April 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy