Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Pupils dialated?
my pupils were extremely large today. my friend noticed it also. they practically took up my entire eye. does anyone know what this could be causing this?...

Whats the quickest and most effective way to treat coldsores?
I havn't seen my boyfriend in a week and he is coming this weekend. Unfortunately today mother nature decides to plant two coldsores on my top lip... not impressed!...

Have you ever done drugs?
tell me what kind. its for health ...

Wat can make u fall asleep????

How do you quit smoking?
I have tried the gum, and the patch yet nothing seems to work. My friend tried the new laser method, but he had one stressful day and was right back at it. I cant do cold turkey, there is no way, ...

Whats wrong with me?!?!?
lately i have been getting A LOT of headaches and for the past couple days i have had a weird pressure in my head..i have taken advil but it doesnt go away

the pressure is like the ...

I am hitting the snooze button too many times in the morning - any suggestions?
I really would want to get up early to get atleast some of my ever-pending work done.. I even tried placing the alarm a little far away but didn't work, I am a heavy sleeper, I hit the snooze ...

How do you treat Poison Ivy?
I've been using Calamine lotion and it only works for a few minutes and then back to driving me nuts! It should go away without a doctor shouldnt it? Any other ideas?...

How much do you weigh?
Dont be shy girls!!

Please answer in Kg's! (if you can, thanks!)
Additional Details
Lonely Vampire you're quite clever to suggest that......

I get bad hadaches is there a posible surgerie?
I have been get headaches since i was 4 ones that i wake up sreeming there so bad
i have gotten three that bad this week and i am afraid that i wont be able to live on my own when i am older

OMG NEED HELP ASAP! i really need help by 4:15 !?
ok i have this huge zit at the bottom of my nose and i am going to fun night at 6:15. HELP ME! how do you get rid of zits, or at least stop the swelling. i need help ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

What's the most embarrasing thing that's ever happened to you?

Do u die from the flu?
i have a friend whose been sick since thursday the 10th well technically she didnt had the flu she just had a cold when i last saw then last week she ended up havin the flu and im worried about her ...

My boyfriend is going to a strip club with his friends while I'm at work, should I be mad>?

Why do I get panic and anxiety attacks when I smoke pot?

Omg, i got a sunburn!! owwie?
i had my tennis final exam today and i got a NASTY sunburn, to say the least, you can see the outline of my t-shirt. im red! how do i fix it!?!??!...

What is the best cure for headaches?
i get severe headaches and paracetemol doesnt help that much. what else can i try?

also i have trouble sleeping. is there any way i can get to sleep better without taking pills?...

Is it true if you drink enough water you can pass a illegal drug test?
if not can u tell me what can get u a negative on a drug ...

What is the difference between smoking marijuana and smoking cigars?
I was wondering how each one affects your health and how you get high from marijuana but not ...

How poisonous is a rubarb stem?

todpose
I keep feeling tired and lifeless?
no matter how much i sleep i keep feeling lifeless....
whats wrong with me
Additional Details
as some of you said i feel that depression is the main cause..... is there any way to heal this without seeing a doctor?

im snazzy
Rating
I have that problem too. For a while i had absoulutly no idea what was wrong. I researched and found out that it was either diabetes or brain tumor.

p v
What is your diet? Do you eat a lot of white bread, pasta, donuts, pizza, candy, soda? You may be border-line diabetic.

Eliminate these for a week. Eat meat & dairy (whole milk, cheese, yogurt) every meal. Some beans, vegetables, some fruit. Do not trim fat from your meat.

lafemelle
Do you take vitamins every day? I started taking them about a month ago (like a multivitamin) and it's really helped.

Shelbi M
take some vitamins or exercise

President & CEO
It can be a medical reason, so check you doctors... if NOT!

JUST BE HAPPY AND FIND GREAT THINGS TO DO!

gleelogan
ya need to see a doctor....could be low in Vitiman B-12 or your thyroid is low...get it check...could be serious....check out WebMD

Apple Tart
Rating
Are you eating a healthy and well balanced diet? Are you drinking water? Are you consuming too many refined carbs (white bread, white pasta, etc)? Refined carbs break down quickly giving you a major energy slump. Are you pregnant? Early pregancy can make you extreamly tired. You should see a doctor to make sure your fatiuge isn't a symptom of something more serious. Good luck and take care.

2KooL2Change
Rating
You might be anemic. Check with your doc.

mohame
Rating
feeling lifeless can't be killed with sleeping alot you need to be happy to feel alife for real i belive your not so happy in your life have a good time with some good friendes and you'll feel great you try it and come give me my 10 pointes lolz .

Mossy
Rating
Might be anemia.Go see the doc who will prescribe either tablets or injections!
Don't forget you need lots of vitamin C to absorb the iron into the blood!
It wouldn't do any harm to start taking a multivitamin with probiotic!Multibionta is brilliant!
xx

Rob B
I have the same problem, and I think I've narrowed it down to a potassium deficiency. That seems to be the key, I feel much better when I've eaten enough high-potassium foods. I orignally discovered the link when I started eating bananas (which I'm not crazy about) to deal with these really painful charley horses I was getting in the mornings - felt like I had been shot in the leg. Someone suggested upping my potassium intake. The charley horses went away and I also had more energy. When I stop eating high-potassium foods I enter a slump again. I also suffer from depression which I control through meditation (not medication - though I don't judge people who do - whatever works) so that might be your problem too.

Wisdom Seeker
Rating
Depression is a real possibility besides anemic. Only eat food that is not man made for half a day or so. Have an apple for breakfast, nothing else. If you still have no energy by lunch hour call a doctor and ask about depression.

hardworking_ct
Rating
Have you considered stress or depression maybe even low iron level,blood test can help narrow down causes.Hope you figure it out and get to feeling better.

Jack
Rating
Could be the disease of Lyme, or something mental. Are you, or have you been depressed?

You should see your doctor.

Jeff S
Rating
grab a dew

karlee
Rating
a number of things can cause a person to become lethargic and just plain tired and listless all the time:
blood sugar instability
poor diet
depression
thyroid disorder
sleep apnea
vitamin deficiency
anemia
infections
seasonal affective disorder(lack of vit.D or sunshine)
You might want to check with your doctor for his opinion. Good Luck and I hope you begin to feel better soon!!!

Jwanna J
YOU ARE NOT LIFELESS. YOU ARE STRESSED. EITHER IT IS FROM SOMEONE OR SOMETHING. MAYBE ITS FROM A SITUATION THAT YOU CAN NOT HANDLE.

yellowcellica
Rating
Me too, could just be the changing of the seasons

chelvis
that could be a lot of different things. Mono (but i think then you'd have swollen glands) Chronic Fatique Disorder, Depression, Sleep Apnea, etc. You should definetly talk to a doctor! thats not a good way to feel everyday.

Annsan_In_Him
Rating
That is a classic sign of an underactive thyroid, known as hypothyroidism. People with it are also prone to depression and weight gain. No matter how much exercise they take and how careful they are with diet, nothing changes.

Get your Doc to do a thyroid function test but be warned - tolerance ranges (reference ranges) are so wide that many people who are sub-hypothyroid get told there's nothing wrong with their tyroid when there actually is. Check out http://thyroid.about.com/mbiopage.htm

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, December 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy