Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

How do you pass a drug test if you have smoked pot?
My friend smoked pot 2 days ago and the test is in 2 days. What can she do?
Additional Details
Of course you can pass a drug test-...

I am 13 and I have been wetting the bed lately, my mom found out and told me i have to wear diapers?
we talked to my doctor who gave us some medicine and said it should stop but it hasnt!! My mom is being un-reasonable and changing my diapers. it is so mean and i want it to stop......help please!...

Should I get plastic surgery? *Pic?
I am thinking of rhinoplasty because I have an ugly nose and I want it symmetrical.. and maybe lip injection on my upper lip. My friends and family says I'm stupid and I don't need it but I ...

Why dont fat people stop eating?instead of looking for excuses for there size.?
im sick of hearing all the crap about why people are fat.
i appreciate that there are a small minority with a condition that dosent help.
but for the rest they should remember rule 1 you ...

What do you think of magazines in the bathroom?

Additional Details
My husband likes it I think it is gross.
Any kind of magazine....

I'm a 16 year old coffee addict?
This is starting to be a problem..every morning when I wake up I need my starbucks!!! Do you think I;m addicted? If so...How can I stop this. If I usually don't have it in the morning I'll ...

Should marijuana be legalized?

I want to die?
I feel terrible and I just want to die. I'm 24 years old and I hate everything about myself. I don't see any reason to continue living and everyone would be better off without me. I have no ...

How often should i change my face cloth and toothbrush?

My daughter 3 years old can't pronouce word properly, what should I do?
She can pronounce some words properly and most not. Is there any medicine or any therapy? Or she will improve as she grow older?...

What is the best method of cleanicg marijuana out of your system. I don't need sarcasim?

Why am I so HOOKED on this CRAP?!?
I'm so addicted!!! I need help people. No more Yahoo Answers damnit....

What are some things young people should know about drugs?

I think I have a problem-?
i am 13 and i have a pretty good life.
the problem is that i hate myself and i wish i could die.i dont cut my wrists, but i thought about doing. i have started scratching at my legs with ...

If you could be invisilbe for 24 hrs. would you and why? I'm very serious with this question?

What is a golden shower?

Do You Eat McDonalds? Read The Details And Tell Me What You Think Of Still Eating Mcdonalds...?
McDonald Burgers Are Not Even Considered 'Beef' By The 'Food And Drug Administration'(FDA) Because Beef Is Supposed To Be Cow Muscle. Instead, They Call It A "Byproduct" ...

My son eats about 3 - 4 peanut butter sandwiches a day, is there long term side effects of peanut butter?
We have tried getting him to eat other things, and he just will not do it. He will vary from the sandwiches on occassion for chicken, but still wants peanut butter sandwiches. I am just concerned ...

Have you even smoked marijuana?
Describe your first experience. How many times have you done it?...

17 year old daughter?
My 17 year old daughter wants to give blood. She has looked it all up and you have to be 17 or over to do so, she has had tests done and has been given to go ahead.
The problem is, i dont agree ...

that kid
I havent smoked weed for a month and a half, then i took 1 small hit of a joint last tuesday. positive test?
i have to get a drug test because i was caught with weed at school and i have been drinking lots of water and pissing a lot

snowboaderchica
Not sure...but you can go buy one at wal-greens and see if you pass that one...they sell them in the pharmacy section!! Good luck....quit smoking weed!!!

Greg
Rating
paranoid much, you do the crime you do the time.

Linda M
different bodys dispose of the weed in the system faster and slower. My friends was surprisingly in the clear after 3 days of no weed. Maybe that was a miricle... but it is true!

Di
Rating
u are screwed! shouldnt have been smoking in the first place.

Fere
I am sure it would be positive. You should stay away from it if it got you into trouble. I think weed stays in your system for a month. And hair tests show even more information on how long since your last use.

Looks like you are in trouble. . . . .(again)

Shave your head and balls (just for the fun of it). :)

♥
Rating
Wow you arent too bright.

singlediva616
You should drink plenty of water--- especially right before you take the test--I know someone who does it all the time because of parole officer-- Dont smoke the day of the test you should be fine...

cute.stuff_8391
Delta-9-THC is a chemical found in weed which is fat soluble, which means it will store itself in fat cells, so you may also want to exsercise a bit too. how much weed did you smoke before you stopped for that month and 1/2? because depending on the frequency of your smoking it, it can stay in your for longer. where as if you are just an occasional smoker, it can stay in your system for only 10 days <-- that's like a you having about 6 or 7 hits every 7 days - - approx.! it's not written in stone because everyone's body processes substances in a different way and speed. but keep drinking that water though - - and drink lots of coffee! cafeine is a diuretic which means not only does that water in the coffee that went threw you come out as urine, but any other water in you (that you didn't drink that day, it's just moisture keeping oyur organs alive) will be pulled into your bladder as well, mildly dehydrating you - don't worry, you won't die of dehydration as long as you still drink water - but i advise you not to add anything to the coffee as sugar and milk (which has sugar in it) will add to your fat which is primarilly where the drug has settled.

Danny
Rating
Yes, you will test positive. Fall on their mercy & plead for forgiveness. Just kidding. If it is your 1st offense maybe they will go easy on you. Otherwise, live with the consequences and vow to change for the future. Try getting involved in a support group.

Sean
Weed stay with you. Actaly weeb can be found in your hair. Until you cut your hair, it can come up positive. Idk about a piss test but my friend is a drugy so when he got tested they did a hair test and he came ep positive for weed. if they do a piss test idk if ur safe.

Taurus866
Rating
I speak from my own experience here, I did the same thing but toked it about 3 times, the way I understand it, your weight & metabolism has a lot to do with it and the drug test does have an "acceptable" amount, where you can still pass. Its time to enjoy 2 cups of green tea and 8 full glasses of water everyday and if you only had a toke or 2 and assuming you where clean to begin with you will pee clean with in 3 days min, 7 days max, depending on you weight. I passed after 5 days.

Good luck brother!

luvdizbrgirl
try drinking a detox before your test and you should be fine.... you can get them at vitamin stores.....they are kinda expensive but it worked for me...

natalie saporta.
Rating
Yeah, keep off the drugs buddy.

juan19328
Rating
don't listen to some of the people here that are telling you(you shouldn't have done it in the 1st place)<<<<thats stupid!i am sure it will come out positive!

travellingfellow
Yep, you sure will. Drinking and pissing a lot will have little, if any, effect on your test results.

jaackieee :]
Rating
no, unfortunatly. my teacher told us a story about how her husband had a small hit of marajuana about 3 weeks before his job interview to be a police officer. they had to give him a drug test to make sure he was safe. he failed the test and was rejected. the police told him that it takes about a month for the drug to fully 'exit' the body and for you to become positive again.

so it looks like bad luck, but i would try detoxicating products found at local stores.

Obese Evangelical
When is the test?

If soon, you could test positive.

mllrtme
yeah it could come up positive. time to grow up?

Aravind S
its positive

Violets
Rating
http://www.passadrugtestingforall.com/thcmarijuana-detox-kits-c-191.html

Try a detox kit, otherwise it can take a full month for weed to leave your system. Alternatively get hit by a car?

debbireed
stupid, it should show up

devin d
yeah sorry.

shywilliams6504
yeah it will be positive out come if you take a test today.. try drinking cranberry juice and taking azo pills. that will clear you out asap.

Stephen G
BUSTED .................................

Tina T
Yes, you will be positive.

CAITLIN
It can take 3 to 30 days to get out of your system depending on how much you smoked but to be safe you should stick to the 30 day mark.

neelyjulie
won't help drinking water or pissing. Pot stays in your system for quite a while. Nothing you can do will help you pass the test except QUIT smoking it.

asouthernchic
Rating
It sounds like you are gonna fail the test.

pink_is_metal
Rating
You sir are screwed :(

Brett H
You will probably be all right. If you were clean when you smoked it, and only took 1 hit, you should pass easily.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy