Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do birth marks ever go away?

What color nail polish goes good with a black dress?
what color nail polish goes good with a black dress?...

How do I get my eight year old child to eat fruits and vegtibles?
My eight year old child is so picky. She won`t eat a lot of foods that are good for her. What should I do?...

Is it true that your body's largest organ is the skin?
I never paid attention to health or science in school. I overheard a kid in the checkout line today at Wal-Mart telling his mother that he learned that at school.
Additional Details
It ...

What does the no smoking ban on july 1st mean to you?
For me it means hopefully stopping smoking for good, already this week i've not bothered to smoke. I hope most of my friends quit too as i find it hard to not smoke when others do....

What is your worst nervous habit?
Come on, ppl. We all do something weird when we get nervous. Mine is picking at my lips (disgusting, I know)....

True or not?
is it really bad to swallow gum and if so,, what happens to it?...

Having my tonsils taken out ??
hi guys

im having my tonsils taken out on the 12th of september and im rally scared about it ...god im really scared of the needles and im goin to be needing one to put me to sleep ....

My daughter of 2 years & 8 months swallowed shampoo containing sodium laureth sulfate,sodium benzoate,etc Help
I need help now please.She is still normal & conscious....

I've given up smoking.?
Okay, I have finally given up smoking. It has been 10 days now and after originally finding it quite easy i am finding it more difficult each day.
What can i do to make it easier (apart from ...

Does women die of AIDS or are they just a carrier?

If your really depressed and you go on anti depressants will they make you more suicidal?

My hands and feet, mostly hands though are always really cold? im not cold myself, just my hands are like ice!
whats ...

Im going into hospital on sunday at 4pm, ready for an op monday morning?
i have been told that i have to go in the night before to ensure i have a bed or something. this is fine-i dont mind at all but i was just wondering will i be able to book myself in as such and then ...

Is it possible to be allergic to marijuana?
When I've smoked it in the past (different marijuana on different occasions), I get really bad paranoia and my heart races. I feel awful even the next day. Most people are relaxed on it so I was ...

Is our blood ever blue?
my science teacher insists that our blood is red, either light or dark red, she said if we get info stating that our blood is blue she ahs been wrong for 12 years, i dont like her so i want to prove ...

I'm considering getting a tattoo i want your opinions?
the tattoo would be on my back of a pair of angel wings with a feather falling twoards my lower back. cool or not?...

How do I know if my hair is clean for a upcoming drug test?

Birth control?
i am on birth control and just started my sugar pills...placebo pills...and my period started. is there anyway to make it stop?!...

How old are you when you are born... 1 day or 9 months ?

gooey
I have lost the ability to control my, well....farts. Any tips?
Sorry if this sounds sarcastic, but I seriously cannot hold back my farts anymore. I don't know what to do. This is a serious question, I'm not just messing around. Thank you.

♥ be happy ♥
there are medications for that.

PoO pOo HeAd
Rating
maybe you have gas

Phil Conners
Rating
Bean-o or Gas X. Both are available at your local pharmacy.

That Girrl♥
DO NOT EAT BEANS EVER!!!

annasdad
Drug-beano
maybe you are lactos
see a dr.
cough when you fart so no one hears it

Sabby
Rating
yea so what , stop eating gassy stuff and take beno , gas control pills

kt
Rating
get some of that releife stuff you put in your mouth well like go to your doctor and ask if there is anything to hold your gas back

larry d
try beano

superupduck
Rating
Lucky!

anica2831
Rating
i dunno why you cant but its not good to hold them back anyway

Fleur N
Rating
look it up on google for what makes you do that. if its still going, go see the doc, because docs can do anything =]=]

or maybe you want to cut back on beans. their horrible and make you pass gas.

=]=] --fleur

steelhwyman
Get a dog. or go to a gastroanthropologist

Dark Shadow
Put a drying sheet thingy like bounty on ur pants n when u fart, it won't stink. got it off a tv show.

Josie826
Rating
You could be lactose intolerant or just be prone to intestinal gas. Have you tried cutting back on dairy or taking those pills that help your body to tolerate the dairy products. You could also try taking Beano, those do work. Do you consume a lot of soda? That can cause excessive gas. You could also try Acidollphilus (sp?) tablets, they can help balance your intestinal tract to cut back on the gas. That's about all I can think of. (he-he you said fart - sorry, can't help it, funny word).

kiwi
By any chance, are you currently working on giving up smoking? The problem you have is one of the things you have to get thru when you quit smoking. It will get better.

The Midnight Mariachi
go ask a doctor

BUGBYTE
no more anal i am serious....................................
i am just a azz dont mind me

mld m
Rating
Time for a serious diet check. If that doesn't do the trick, try a dietitian, for an educated diet check. If that doesn't do the trick, Excuse me please. All Kidding aside some people do have medical problems, including swallowing more air than average when eating or drinking.... right on down to much more complicated issues. Then it's doctor time---gastronomy--if your lucky...
Good luck.

Erick
I think its called gastritis, when you can't hold them in or something. You should see a doctor to atleast help you lower the gasses you pass a day

;)
Rating
Do you use a lot of splenda in diet drinks? That is one problem with this product.

Derek
thats is wierd. get it checked out by a docter.

Betrayed and Insane
Dont eat foods that make you gassy

Eat more fiber and veggies and fruit to clean out your system

the Boss
Rating
This is a good opportunity to find out who really loves you.

exclusiveross
Be very cautious as they are a fire hazard

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, August 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy