Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is marijuana a bad drug?
all drugs are bad, but is weed one of the top bad drugs?...

If you could legally sell a kidney, would you?
Maybe to make some extra cash on the side or something.
Additional Details
pretty soon i think, you will be able to grow your own, from your own tissue. Give it 10 years....

Is it true that smokeing marijuana effects your growth?

What is at the other end of your bellybutton?

I keep getting tingly pins and needles in my left hand. What's the cause of this?
Thanks.
Additional Details
I know my blood pressure has been between 90-97/80 on occasions and I do get dizzy now and again....

Do you think livestrong bracelets have become more a fashion statement than a good cause for cancer, etc.?

I'm thinking of taking a self defence class??
I often feel unsafe, even in my own home with my bully of a big brother. Do you have to be fit?? I am a bit overweight. Do you have to pay??? What kind of classes are there???...

Is it normal to go to bathrom on averge at least 4 times day??
evryday.. i go at leats 4 times..
someitmes. 5.. 6..
???
is that normal or unhealthy or what???
Additional Details
on average I drink about a liter of water a day....?...

What is the fastest way to get clean for a drug test at home?

What could cause a stiff neck and major headache????

Additional Details
The pain just started I was fine when I woke up this morning.

Meningitis, I had that when I was in 7th or 8th grade and was thinking it could be it again....

I'm a 19-year-old girl, no matter how much I eat, I do not gain wieght, anyone has an idea why?
I usually eat junk food whule in university, allergic to mashroom, and I eat more than any of my friends, but still, I'm the ...

Does everyone pass gas everyday?
I know everyone does it, but everyday? Please tell me some information about yourself, how old you are, what your job is, and particularly how much you pass gas. Thanks for answering my weird ...

Help I really need some one 's help!!!?
My daughter doesn't eat food .She doesn't like anything.She is so thin.She is underwieght ........What should I do to ??I want her to be healthy.Please tell me. Thanx!!
Additional D...

What is the best medicine to take for sinus headache?

If I took one vicodin today will it show on a drug test tomorrow?
I have not been on it for a long period of time..I only took one for pain(however, not prescribed to me). Is it reasonable to think it will be gone tomorrow for a drug test?
Additional Details<...

Quit smoking yesterday and i realllyyyyy want a cig?
omg the urge is unbelievable,i am using niquitin lozengers,there helping a little,but omg i feel like a drug addict going without my next fix as anyone got any little words of wisdom ...

Why do men fall asleep easily?

What can u feed an upset stomach other than chicken soup? i cant take anymore chicken soup?

Which is more painful - Ripping out your fingernails......?
......or watching Diagnosis Murder?...

Your opinion on medical marijuana?
i am for medical marijuana..i use it instead of antidepressants and mood stabilizers for bipolar disorder and i have never felt better..i wanted to see if anyone is doing the same thing because i'...

lisa c
I have a problem needing the toilet everytime i stand up?
its a horrible feeling to need the toilet but when i get there i dont need to go but i feel i do and have to stay on the toilet but when i get up i have to go and sit down and hope the feeling goes away i cant do anything where i have to stand for long periods of time
Additional Details
its not for a wee its for the other end

Rachel
Rating
Stay seated...

liz
Rating
just dont pay attention to the feeling

slipknot freak
Rating
mhmmmm

A&Q
Rating
bladder infection. i thinkk it's called urinary tract infection. look it up on webmd.org

big_burr69
maybe you should go see a doc soon.

Elyse
Sounds like a UTI (urinary tract infection or kidney infection). Go to your Dr. and tell him what is going on. You will pee in a cup, and they will check to see what the problem is. Everything you are saying though I am almost positive that it's a UTI. Go to the drugstore and buy AZO Standard tablets. They help control urges, and makes you feel comfotable until you go to the Dr, or until you finish your antibiotics to heal. Don't NOT go to the Dr because it makes you feel better, you still have an infection that needs to be taken care of. This medicine extremely helps with the discomfort. Just to let you know, it turns your pee bright orangish/red. So don't freak out like you are peeing blood or something. If you try AZO, and you feel a lot better, then it is a UTI. Still though, go see your Dr.

Kate
Rating
I get exactly the same thing.
I find it's caused if I hold my pee for a long period of time before I can make it to the toilet.
It sounds like you could have some kind of infection or lapse.
Go and see your doc and they'll put it right with some medication shortly.

God Luck. x

Patricia B
Rating
Go see a medic most likely cause is High constipation you do empty lower bowel the higher up is blocked so you never feel comfortable this need properly investigation ,it causes pressure and you get need toilet.
Longer term management High fibre diet and plenty fluids but you need to know root cause and have it treated, Take care I hope you feel better soon.

Shells
Rating
I assume you mean that you always feel like you need a wee?

This is quite common in women. You do need to get a sample of your urine tested by your doctor to rule out urine or bladder/ kidney problems.

In the meantime, drink at least 2 litres of water a day, that way when you get the urge to go at least you will have a full bladder. You may find that a tiny amount of urine in your bladder is triggering the urge for you to go, even though there is not enough for you to pass.

Edit - OK.......... you should make an appointment at the Doctors really. It might not be anything to worry about but you should get it checked sooner than later incase there is a problem.

cww53132
Glue and a cork might work

lilian c
i would go the doctor it could be a urinary infection or diarrhoea

b_senthilbe
Rating
First thing do u find any pain at that time? if yes the rush to doctor, its very dangerous. If there is no pain, it may be a pscological. Do you remember when this problem started?Possibly that should be in a public toilet. I suspect that as a problem. Its a kind of sighness. Even though u are used to urinate in public toilet, from ur chidhood, it depends on the mental pressure. When you want to urinate, u have to be relaxed first, otherwise u cant in tensed state. Once you get tensed because of something, normally in toilet due to uncomfortablity due to other persons presence, whom u may dislike, may cause the same problem. But when you try to urinate next time, your brain will try to access the informations when u tried previous time, that bring back the tension of u may be failing in urination. So the be relaxed, avoid others presence around where u urinate. Or use the toilet room for urination. This may be a solution. Drink more water, that will solve many problems in urination, if u are not able to solve urself, then visit doctor.

aloha_mu
Rating
Isn't there some kind of abdominal problem that has cramping and issues? I would see a medical clinic, doctor, nurse, someone. Sounds rough.

rosa_here
Rating
see a doctor
it may be a disease or something

Wiz
Rating
see the doc you may have a prolapse

Zaack08
It may make a difference depending on if its a number 1 or a number 2.

Could be an infection , a swollen something (Could be cancerous but thats rare)

If its the number 2 It could be hemorrhoids or a blockage? Either way it something that should be told to a doctor. I am no doctor but eating a higher fiber diet and more water can help depending on the problem.

pearl
do you feel like you need to pee but can't? if so, sounds like a Urinary tract infection. They're horribly uncomfortable and is considered urgent because that can become a kidney infection if not treated. last time I had that happen it was in the middle of the night. I was told by a nurse to go to the ER. if you have a consulting nurse line get off the computer nad call NOW.

if its a bowel problem well I don't know what to tell you but still see your doc.

Tessa T
poor dear. I've got a gluten intolerance that melted the villi off of my intestinal lining...i feel as though i must use the toilet constantly. please go to the doctor. This isnt normal.

srracvuee
Rating
i would think this has a connection with the sphincter muscles and you should see your doctor because if I'm correct it will mean you need surgery and they need to be cut as they have tightened and that cases you to feel you need bowel action, its nothing to worry about just uncomfortable

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, October 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy