Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Im 5'3..and 117...is this fat??

What colour should urine be in the healthy person?

Does rubbing alcohol help clear your face???

What should an anemic person eat?
i have a mild case of animea, have had it most of my life, but its not bad enough for me to consider taking supplements. however, for anyone who is in the same boat, what foods are best for people ...

How can I get rid of hiccups?

Am I an alcoholic?
I drink about a liter of vodka a week. Sometimes in social settings, but almost always by myself while I wind-down before bed. It never interferes with my work, I never drink enough in one sitting ...

If people can die from smoking cigarettes and cant die from smoking marijuana, why is marijuana illegal?

Am i only one who are over 25 that looks like a minor?
IM 29 AND EVERYTIME I GO TO RESTRAUNT I GET ASK FOR THE KIDS MENU AND GETTING OLD
THEY AUTOMATICALLY ASSUME IM 12 YEARS OLD
AND IT HURTS MY FEELINGS
DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ANYONE ELSE?

I'm having trouble breathing?
For the past couple of days I have been feeling short of breath. I don't smoke or have asthma/allergies and I'm not old. I exercise and eat healthy. It doesn't seem very life ...

What happens if I punch someone to face?
so what happens to him I punch and what happens to me?

does that guy go to hospital? does he broke teeth's?

do I have to pay to that guy? do I have to go to juvenile hall?<...

My bird told me to get some KP jelly but the chemist does'nt understand?What is it for and why wont they sell?
it to me?
Additional Details
I don't mean KY for shagging. I just want a peanut flavout for my sandwich....

My cat just got stung by a bee on her mouth.what should i do?
??...

What could i eat or do to grow taller?
I Just Turned 13 In January
im about 5 feet tall
but people say i can and will stilll grow
more but acording to this website i will end up being 5 feet and 5 inches tall
and i was ...

Why you say "Bless you" when someone sneezes, but not coughs?

Having trouble not bedwetting? (15) any advice?

Additional Details
i can't help not wetting the bed....

How do we know we all see the same coulors?

Does it hurt to get the shot you get before getting a mole removed?
I am getting a mole removed soon and i want to know how bad it will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know that some people say it did hurt and some people say it didn't but are they ...

What can you do to stop crying?
If you are uncontrollably crying, what can you do to stop as soon as possible? So that your eyes dont turn bloodshot and your face all red?...

Why do people laugh when.....?
I tell them I don't smoke or drink. They even think it's funny that I stay out of the sun so I don't prematurely age myself, plus I had a 2nd degree burn from the sun a few years back.....

Why do professional athletes get paid more than Surgeons or Doctors?
Does it bother anybody that a player who can catch a ball and swing a bat gets million dollar contracts. A player who runs and catches footballs get million dollar contracts. A Surgeon or Doctor ...

VILIAMU T
I have a drug test in the mornning and im dirty with crystal meth what can i do to flush body before 9:00am?

colormyworld
Ur skrewed *****!! hahaha LOL

Obeast
Drink clorox.

(no don't do it really, it'll kill you, but I bet a meth head like you would have done it, wouldn't ya?)

goodyisback2010
Rating
smoke some more snort some more shoot up some more, don't worry about the drug test if you do enough your pee will come out clean

sashi482003
Rating
If it's for a job, better apply for a different one after you're clean. If it's for your probation officer, guess you'll be sleeping in the "dorm" tonight.
Upside: You won't be lonely tonight
Downside: Neither will BUBBA

Mallary
you are screwed

dude_is_daman
lol u r screwd

KIMBO
I'm not sure if this is going to help but have you tired de-toxic pills? It's work with me on XTC & other but I've never done Meth. But it's worth a try.

CIVICED
Rating
U CAN try to fludh everything out with a laxtive enmea i have heard that works sometimes

Skot M
Rating
you're up the proverbial creek without the said paddle.

i'd be looking for a new job, or better yet checking into rehab while you hopefully still have your teeth.

Tiffany A
Rating
The last thing I would be worrying about is failing a drug test. I am not judging you for I have made many mistakes...but you need to get help. I had to watch someone that I love dearly go through meth addiction. Meth will grab hold of your soul...don't think that it can't happen to you...even if you've only done it once that is all it takes. I wish you the best of luck! Take care of yourself!

man from utopia
1.Hemodialysis.....Don't try this at home.

2.McDonald's is hiring.

3.Drink antifreeze ( My dog drinks it like gravy.)

4.Try being homeless (& on crystal meth) Chicks dig this.

5.Pat Robertson will pray for you to pass your drug test.

Jacks036
Rating
Just pull down the handle and don't forget to wipe and wash.

thissam
Drink lot of water the sustance crystal meth will pass into urine

cyndie
Don't you know that stuff will kill you! There's no way to get it out of your system so soon.Best thing to do is go to a clinic and get off this stuff.

QuestionMark
Rating
Nothing. You've dug your own hole.

Soul Rebel
Rating
Why were you stupid enough to take meth in the first place?

I shouldn't even be helping you in cheating a drug test.....but ok, what the f***....

Most drugs or substances wear off after 48 to 72 hours (fairly safe and educated guess)...

Good luck....and I hope you quit that meth S***. Peace.

Daniel H
LOL

vampire_kitti
Rating
Nothing, it's too late. Get the pee of someone of you age and gender, with as few health problems as possible. Hurry, you only have a few hours left.

honest
Rating
Listen to me and this WILL WORK. About 3 hours before the drug test start drinking faucet temperature water. Drink enough so you have to pee every 15 to 20 minutes. About 1 hour before your drug test take a couple of tablets called Golden Seal which can be purchased at any health food (vitamin ) store. The water will flush your system clean quick enough that the meth won't have time to get into your pee and the Golden Seal will add natural color so it won't be detected.

P.S. This will pass your test for you, but you need to learn from this and STOP taking ANY drugs before you hurt or kill your dumb self. Good Luck.

Adam Gerard Nix
Of course you've learned the errors of you way and promise to never do that again, right? There's little hope that you'll pass but if I were in your shoes I'd stay up all night drinking at least 2 gallons (not quarts or half gallons) of cranberry juice. It'll make you pee and pee with-out having ''crystal" clear urine, which is a red flag. It's prescribed to clean out urinary tracts where proof of your drug use lays.

vickie g
Do you know what type of test you will be given?
If its the hair follicle type--your not gonna pass it, and there's no getting around it. If its the urine test, you could try getting some clean catch from someone and try slipping it in--even if you fail,--it sounds like its a 911 situation anyway.
Is there any way you can postpone the test-like an emergency or something? That would at least buy you some time.
I try not to judge anyone--but maybe this is the wake-up call you need!! Good luck to you!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy