Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

It's my day off. Why can't I relax?
Friday is my official day off of the week but I just can't seem to relax.....im figgeting....can't stay home...must leave...yet.. don't know where to go.....not hungry but should eat......

How long do you need to stay in the sun for your skin to get darker?
i would like to know because I'm trying to avoid the sun so I won't get darker....

So your stuck on a desert island FOREVER............?
and I do mean forever. Assume food and water are easily found. If you could have a lifetime supply of seven products with you, what would they be? Please use name brands if possible....

Describe your self in 3 word?
I wold describe my self like this: Funny, Smart and outgoing....

What is happening in my chest?
Or better yet what WAS happening in my chest. Maybe a month or two ago I used to get these terrible pains in my chest, and one time I tried to bend my back backwards over a chair to pop it, and I ...

What time do you try to go to bed?

How long after smoking weed do you test positive?

Why do many guys never flush the toilet in public bathrooms?

Should I exersize when i'm sick?
I know exersize helps prevent sickness, but what if i'm already sick? I mean, I have a sore throat and i'm stuffed and congested and just don't feel like moving at all the last two ...

My 9 year old child has recently started nose bleeds.Does anyone know what causes them?
I do have a doctors appointment scheduled for tomorrow but would like a little insight from someone who has had this problem befor!...

Why do you have to close your eyes when you sneeze?
Just tell me ...

Itchy and vomiting from pain medicine?
Tonight I was treated in the ER for an extreme migraine. They gave me 4mg Dilaudid and Zofran. It made me feel completely better, but it made me really itchy. Before I left they checked me for a rash ...

If I keep on cutting, will I die?
I'm going through alot of pain and im still cutting myself after all the counseling. everytime i cut myself and i loose blood, does that mean im just gonna die if i loose more blood. because we ...

What if the 25 year old have feeling for the 16 year old and he want to marry her?

What does this mean?
My b/f got on the bus this morning and had a reall ygood smelling cologne on an dit turned me on i don't know what it was but i felt like msking out with him,like major.It kinda like really ...

I have a problem needing the toilet everytime i stand up?
its a horrible feeling to need the toilet but when i get there i dont need to go but i feel i do and have to stay on the toilet but when i get up i have to go and sit down and hope the feeling goes ...

Why do people who take drugs (i.e. cocaine) often become so skinny?

She smokes around me, how do I get her not to?
I have been a serious smoker for 10 years and my hubby and I might be expecting soon (since we're trying to concieve). It has only been a few days since I dropped the horrible habit. I am ...

Why do dentists and doctors have the highest suicide rates??
that kinda puts me off becoming 1 of them now =(...

I sweat alot,what do i do to stop it?

fadi d
I got bit by a bee whta should i do? i put garlic on it?

thatsLlFE
If you have ammonia available, put that on it...it will take the sting out.

~**badboys_wife**~
Rating
Place a slice of onion on it and hold it for a few minutes, the juice from the onion will draw out the stinger and keep it from swelling up. I'm allergic to bees and this has always worked for me.

love
rub a drop of alchol on it . and do;nt scrach . it ll get better soon.

rami #1
I heard you should try to get the sting out with tweezers if it is still visible, then wash the stung area with a solution of vinegar and water... it worked for me

Crazy Cowboy
Rating
For bee stings, meat tenderizer calms the itching, and makes the swelling go down. (wont burn like alcohol or baking soda)

This is the remedy my family uses. I am allergic to bees, and it really makes the difference.

pdanielleh
lol very heard the term "bit by a bee" usually i guess i hear about people being stung, so i am not sure about a bee bite but for a bee sting, you should ice it and then put a mixture of baking soda and water (constancy of a thick paste) on it to draw the stinger to the surface. It will hurt for a little white, but unless you are allergic, and you would know by now, then you will survive!

Phil
Rating
Make sure the stinger's gone and if not, pick it out.
a paste of meat tenderizer and water works best.
You can also make a baking soda water paste.
By now, however, your best solution is to wait it out.

Miss Texas
Great Grand Father rememdy and it works !

You need to get a cigarette and chew the tobacco til it gets very moist. I know this sounds gross and it is but put the wad of wet tobacco on the sting. It will take about an hour to dry on your skin and then you can take it off. This relieves the pain immediately and the only thing you will have left is a red dot where the stinger inserted itself. It is best if you use your own saliva but someone else's works okay.

SuNsHiNe
Put ice on it.

~Sinfully~Exquisite~Stalking~
Rating
Make yourself a paste of baking soda and water, and put it on the sting...The baking soda will draw out any venom that might have gone in...
All natural and safe -winks-

Sean
Rating
u got BIT by a bee......thats weird....i get stung

cristanine
Put chewing Tobacco on it to draw out the poison. Now if you get stung by a bee and your alergic to it, dial 911.

kalsmom
Make a paste with baking soda and water and put it on the sting.

Reese50♥
( do you mean stung) anyway push the brusie where the stinger is back in forth but don't Squeeze the stinger ( that injects more poison and don't use tweezers) and put ice on it and tie material around a few inches above and BELOW the sting. Then wait for the swelling to go down and call your doctor.

Todd
Rating
An old remedy is to put Baking Power on it! It draws the stinger out from it if you haven't got it out!

Summer Ward
u should put baking soda on it

manda
baking soda and water make a paste we use to put mud on it (not sure why but it felt better). benadrly cream

Jack
You don't get bitten by bees, you get stung. The insect leaves a stinger in your skin.

First, wash the site with soap and water. Remove the stinger from the wound, to prevent infection, by using a gauze pad and wiping the area, or scrape it out with a finger nail. Don't squeeze it out or use tweezers, it will just increase the amount of venom going into your body. Apply ice to reduce swelling.

If you have an allergic reaction to the sting, you must go to a hospital emergency room for treatment.

The Nurse
switch from ice to heat every 15 min and once skin is numb, see if you can pull stinger out with tweezers. apply aloe vera after

Tamara J
I wold put backing soda and water..if the stinger is still in there that will bring it to the surface..

Otherwise, there isn't really much else you can do..just make sure you aren't getting swollen..or having difficulities breathing cause if you are that means you are having an allergic reaction and you should get to the hospital fast..but if you had time to type in on here I'm guessing that you are okay..

The next day or two it will hurt..and then it will start to itch, just try not to scratch it..get some calamine or cortisone 10 for the itching and wait it out..

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy