Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What does it feel like to be old?
What does it feel like to be old?...

I have been sick for two days and haven't drank or ate anything... what can I eat?
I have been vomiting with diarreha for 2 days now. I went to urgent care this morning and was told that I probably have food poisining. All food sounds gross to me

Is there any food that ...

Which pain is harder to overcome?
What pain is harder to come back from physical or mental
Examples of mental pain is like a death in the family or being hit in the head with a baseball
Examples of physical pain broken ...

If someone spends 85% of time in bed does that mean they are sick?

Can a human die from drinking too much water?

Can someone give me some tips to sleep better???

To burp or not to burp??
What do you think about burping in public do ya think its gross or do ya let it out??...

Suicide i cant take it no more?
i am 21 old with Cerebral Palsy i can walk and do everything i just walk funny i have a felony for robbery when i was 18 for a coat that fall off during a fight and then a few months later lost a ...

If i am 117lbs and i am 5'3 am i fat?

What is your major turn off?

Nightmares....?
I have these nightmares that started when I was about thirteen. Most of the time it's about spiders chasing me, when I wake up it is usually because I screamed myself awake, or when I turned on ...

If I want to live forever...what should I do to achieve this?
news is out, that within the next 100 years sometime there will be a kindove biological revolution that will allow humans to live for a very very long time, if not indefinitely. Trouble is I'm ...

Woman missing the toilet daily at my office!?
Is it just me, or would she have to be actually trying to miss? Everyday? #1, #2, toilet paper.....THE WORKS!
Additional Details
How can I make it STOP? We left a note for her, it ...

Why when people take a dump and they just ate corn you can still see the corn?

Is this safe??
My bf was in a really bad car wreck in 2004. He broke his neck, but he lived and he is not paralized or anything, he just has screws in his neck... anyway... he wants us to go to six flags. im ...

Are crabs good for you?

Why do I yawn so much ?
I really hate it when I repeatedly yawn and ...

How can i get rid of stretch marks?

I'm always cold, what can I do to make myself less cold?
Like it was 80 (Fahrenheit) outside today, and I was freezing... =/ There wasn't a strong wind or anything though. And it's always like that.

What should I do?...

Can you get cancer in the mouth and any other area's if a guy kisses you when he dips? need to know?
have to know right away if you all know of such a thing like this?
I also heard second hand smoker's can get cancer so does this
also affected this same way as dipping scolls too?...

Hope G
I feel like im going to pass out!?
Latley i have suddenly been getting really hot and feeling dizzy, sometimes i pass out and its really starting to scare me. today i felt light-headed all day. I will be fine one moment then all of the sudden i feel sick to my stomach and get dizzy. When i told my mum she thought it was from dehydration, but i drink at least a bottle of water every day. This problem is happening more and more and is stopping me from going out and having fun. I need some answers!

martinthewater
take pills

Jen
not enough oxygen to the brain. getting up to fast. you should confront a doctor about this.

starrysarahsmith
its probrably stress,
take it easy - don't get into drama

John Deere (xq no te callas?)
Rating
Well, it could be one of about 400 different diseases.
Narrow your search.

marty
I had this problem even when I was well hydrated.
Mine turned out to be high blood pressure. By all means go to a doctor and get checked out. Ear infections and sinus trouble can cause this too.
Get to the doctor

Good luck

Chris E
one bottle of water a day is not enough. you need at least 64 ounces of water a day. you lose water every day from respiration elimination perspiration and digestion. your mom is probably right

Naila A
Rating
maybe you need to visit a doctor just to make sure your'e okay Get Well Soon :)

lovelovelovelovelo
Rating
A bottle of water a day is not nearly enough. I can surely say I break this rule, but you are supposed to 8 servings of 8 oz drinks a day. Also, this could be because of low blood sugar, because you are not eating enough. When you get dizzy try drinking a glass of water, and having some crackers. If this persists I would see a doctor.
Good luck.

xx Call me Lolo xx
Well try eating healty ... well just eating at least. you might be hungry but not realise it. Try to fill up on food even when you arent hungry but you know you need to eat because you havent in a while. Try to drink fluids and not work out too hard, because that can make you go crazy ... If nothing seems to work, go to a doctor and they will probably have a perscription.

Dana O
Rating
Elevate your feet. Go see a doctor

jackass
Rating
hmm..maybe you should go see the doctor..eventhough all of us can give an answer that statisfy you..its still doesn't cure you..if you see the doctor maybe they can tell you why you feeling dizzy lately...hurry before it turns to regrets..

i_b_winkn_at_u
one bottle of water is not enough...you should be drinking way more than that....hmm I would think if this was happening to me I would be asking the doctor rather than yahoo people

teenagegreatnessforever
Go to the hospital asap. That is the best answer I can give you :) It doesn't sound like something that bad though. Maybe your blood sugar is too high, or too low. It can be high, or low, blood pressure, menapause, or pregnancy (I doubt it's the last two, hopefully)(Unless pregnancy is a good thing :P)

♥♥♥♥♥♥
Rating
This could be a number of things, you really need to check with your doctor.
:)

♥caligirl99♥
Go to the doctor,QUICKLY!!

dbump2
I would have to know what you are eating. Sometimes a lack of sodium could cause this problem. Fainting is a sign of other problems and you should seek medical attention quickly.

Lois_G
A bottle of water a day is not enough water. You should be getting 6+ servings of water a day (8 oz servings). Since one bottle of water is usually 16 oz that means you're only getting 2 servings of water a day. You need to drink 3 bottles of water or at least drink other liquids such as juice or non caffeinated drinks. I would also suggest seeing a doctor. Passing out and feeling dizzy is not normal.

woolly worm
MAKE SURE WHEREVER YOU ARE HAS ENOUGH OXYGEN, MAKE SURE YOU BREATHE DEEP ENOUGH, TAKE YOUR PULSE AND IF SYMPTOMS PERSIST SEEK MEDICAL HELP. IN FACT, CALL A 24 HOUR NURSE LINE NOW AND GET SOME TIIPS ON WHY. DONT LINGER ANY LONGER, SEEK MEDICAL HELP. IF YOUR TAKING ANY MEDICATION FOR DIABETES THIS COULD CAUSE THIS.MAKE SURE THERE ARENT ANY ADDITIVES IN COOKING MEALS THAT ARE SPOILED OR ANYTHING IN THE REFRIGERATOR THAT IS SPOILED THAT YOU MIGHT EAT HERE AND THERE.

bikerchick1578
i used to get like that a lot too. some of it could be dehydration... but if you're drinking a lot of water, it could be from other things... are you eating enough... are you anemic. if you are anemic, it will not only cause those symptoms, but drinking tons of water will worsen it.

is there any possiblitly of pregnancy?? the best thing is to go get a check up. you can't know the exact reason or how to avoid it w/o going to the doc.

?
Rating
Go to the doctor before you pass out and never regain consciousness and end up looking like me.

Amanda
You really need to see a doctor, there could be a number of things causing it.

kaname_chan
Rating
1 bottle is not enough unless its a big one
the best thing to do is to go to a doctor

Pixel
Rating
you might need more iron in your diet, you might be diabetic, or low blood pressure - you need to have your blood checked and get a physical

bbcranks
Rating
Time for the bartender to cut you off.

gold1045now
well since i dont know how old you are, how much you weigh, what physical activites you do and how much, what you eat, how much you eat/drink, and how many hours of sleep you get this, this might be hard to answer but i'll try...
okay.
here are some things it can be
1)not getting enough sleep
2) not getting enough vitamins
3) not having enough energy from not eating enough
4) like you're mom said...being dehydrated
5) you're pregnant
6) you're diabetic
7) too much physical work
8) too much stress

for most of these things all you need to do is just relax and keep hydrated

being hydrated is the MOST important thing of all

whenever i sometimes wake up im extremly dizzy and all you have to do is go back to sleep and that usually helps.

if you arent eating...STOP! eating is extremly important!!!
you need food for energy!!

also as a last result i would call you're doctor.

we thought something was wrong with me because i was also dizzy and CONSTNATLY thirsty so everyone thought i had diabetes so we went to the doctor and they said it was just a horomonal thing and it would go away and it did.

so i would just suggest drinking, eating, sleeping, and as a last resort go to the doctor [unless it gets worse]

and if you at any point have any trouble breathing call 9-1-1 immediatly or rush to the hospital

HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER!!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, November 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy