Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What Is The Point In Smoking Cigarrettes?
Cigarrettes and tobacco have been around for a long time. I never understood why people chew or smoke cigarrettes....

Why do my arm pits smell like onion dip when I sweat?

What does lol mean?
All these people are typing it everywhere, i don't know what it means....

Can you over dose on anti depression pills?
ok my GF took 20 depression pill last night cause of this other girl that was tellin her that i was cheatin on sum other girl,(witch in not) and she got all depprest about it, and she took all of ...

I have throbbing headaches that will stay for a day and a half what`s wrong?
I have throbbing headaches that wont go away for a day and a half what`s wrong?...

What should I put on head after shaving it??

Is it hard being ugly?
and i will rat on you if you say only you would ...

How much does your local hospital charge for car parking?
Ours last time i needed to use it was £1.75 for 1/2 to 1 hours stay. Disgusting. I was wondering if they could do like some supermarkets where you get money back when you show them your ticket. You ...

Who's got a hangover?

What is the most fartable food?
What is the food that makes people fart the most??
Chemically and biologically speaking....

Sun burnt??
i'm sun burnt whats the best cure for it??
Additional Details
no i just wanna no for when i get burnt when the temp start heating up ...

My 7 year old Daughter, is having s Blood Test. How can i make it easier for her ? PLEASE HELP ME?
Taking 7 year old daughter - for Blood Test.

She really hates needles. And becomes hysterical around them.

How can i keep her calm ? She always freaks and screams.

L...

Please help- SLEEP PROBLEMS?
No matter what time I go to bed, I still can't get to sleep until I'm really, really tired which is so annoying because that's usually not until 3 or 4 am, and it is also unhealthy ...

I'M FREEZING ICE COLD!!! and its only 78 degrees!!!?
Okay for a very long time now, I have been EXTREMLY cold. Right now its 78 drgrees in my house and I'm wereing a shirt and two fleese sweat shirts. And im still cold!!! Does any one have any ...

Weird question about a spider bite and it laying eggs.?
This lady I know was telling me today that her mother had been bitten by a spider on her forehead and she didn't know it. She thought she just had a pimple. It kept getting bigger and she ...

How does stress effect you?

A strange question but very true?
I have a very sore bottom today - could anybody tell me how that came about?...

Do cigarettes really relieve stress?
Or do grown-ups really just say that? I'm curious....

What can get marjuana out of your system for urine screen?

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
How many hours of sleep do you get a night? And why? Are there outside forces making you sleep too little or too much? If so what are they? And what would you say is a normal amount of hours to sleep ...

rachellynn200
I am so tired...what can I do to get more energy?
Just so you know..I suffer from chronic pain from a back injury,so I take pain meds,muscle relaxer and something for inflamation...so I am sleeping at night but never feel rested.When I am not taking any medicaction I am in constant pain and feel mentally and emotionally exhusted.

smartnerd
drink red bulles

gpaulispp
Rating
maybe you should get tested for sleep apnea. if you have sleep apnea, your unable to go through an entire sleep cycle bec you wake slighty to get a good angle for air. this is seen a lot with people with back problems. its a simple study done by the doctor, and if you have it, your life would change, huge. happened for my uncle.

debbie
Rating
Go to this site for your answer

www.cbc.ca/manitoba/features/getmoving...

sentimental07
Ok you need to go on this website, symmetrydirect.com and try one of there hebal vitamins Specifically Ultra vitality. I had the same problem and let me tell u I am now like a energizer buddy.

blue_I
Rating
I suggest you reading books, especially about life, and love. I think you can have a better feelings in this way.
Maybe religion can also help you. I know religious people that stand terrible problems. This is because of hope.
For sure you need a source for HOPE. This can be your family, God, or even a thought. Someone that understand you, and what you feel. If you have a family, or friends, try to communicate with them more often. I'm sure this will help, because I had the same problem, and no one wanted to(or could) help me but my family and my best friend...

From the movie ``Fight Club'':
Narrator: When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep... and you're never really awake.

vikingsiddhu
Rating
As far as emotional stress is concerned, try yoga it really helps you relax.

sparkydog_1372
Rating
get a good multi-vitamin with a B complex, perhaps a ginseng supplement, and some green tea.

DUB -H
Rating
It might sound a little odd but hey you dont have anything to lose AND it doesn't cost...so listen up...

When you go to bed try putting yourself in "sleep mode". Try relaxing, even if it's just breathing in and out. Take a deep breath in, and let it out slowly. Do this a few times, dont over do it so as to not get "boring" everynight, if you keep this up i'll bet my neighbor's car that it'll relax you when you go to bed. If you do any other activity on the bed like watch tv or study or ANYTHING else, quit it. ONLY go to bed if you're gonna go to sleep or.. get intimate but that's beside the point. The point is that you have to set your mind KNOW that when you go to bed it's sleep time, and it should be able to get you a bit more rested. IF these dont work, ask your doctor about LUNESTA. :)

About the tired part, it's good to take some multi-vitamins and try drinking NATURAL drinks -not sodas or SUNNY-D *eek*. Take the time to breathe in and out when you are stressed out throughout the day, you dont have to make a big deal out of it, simply take a big breath in, and let it out slowly.

Anything anyone will say here is worth a try, but remember, none of it will work unless you APPLY it to your life... keep it simple, keep it nice. :) g'luck.

Jake
Rating
It's a 5-letter word! Can you guess it?!?!?!

Theandysullivan
Rating
You should google an energy diet. Some foods naturally give you energy. Energy drinks, caffein and pills etc give you energy for a short amount of time. Changing your diet should give that all day boost to help you gaind some energy back into your life. Try: http://www.mentalhealthproject.com/content.asp?id_Content=580

XNeoXCore
Rating
Red Bull..it gives you wingsssss..haha but i heard it takes like crap...Monster works too

nymanors
Rating
Try an energy drink! Also try some vitamins to help increase energy as well

Brierley
Rating
drink energy drinks

ifreedthechicken
Rating
I personally would reccomend regularly(daily) taking a sublingual B-12 vitamin. B-12 deficiencies are a very common occurence and it is proven that taking it daily will increase energy and overall mood. Best of all, it won't conflict with any other medications you are on. Also if you might list the names of your prescriptions along with the amount of each taken, it would help in determining what the source of your lack of energy was. Best of luck!

robsvision
Rating
Try using A.C.T. It will increase your energy, make you feel good and still allow you to sleep at night.

It's one of the best products I've ever used.

jivesucka
Rating
drink energy drinks

qwert1
Rating
Sugar free red bull or (I prefer) sugar free sobe because it contains 100% vitamin C

shaneramcharan
Rating
take some vitamin supplements. i take SURBEX-T and it has really helped me. i also had memory problems and i remember much easier now cause this year i've done the best in school ever. my grades were all great.

Trillian
I know what you mean because I've had a lower back injury that I got from playing badminton and I easily get tired. I suggest that you target the root cause of your tiredness first and try to rehabilitate your lower back. Physical therapy will help and so will chiropracty. It may be that your pain meds are dulling your pain in such a way that you don't feel it but your body is still taking the strain. If you are overweight, this may also be adding strain to your lower back so try to lose weight.

dj_synical
Rating
smoke some chronic...
it may sound cliche but i swear it will help.

california grown chronicâ„¢
its medicinal and legal out here!

itll help you sleep deeper

Carol P
Chronic pain will do that and it sounds like you should talk to your doctor because you may be depressed. Not at all unusual considering how much stress you have physically and mentally with that condition.
They can help with excercise diet and maybe even a depression medication for a period of time.
There may even be a group for pain management in your area.
Chronic pain is more than just the physical pain, you have lost a big portion of your life and of course that is sad, aggravating, maddening and a whole bunch of other emotions.
You look whole but there is a big portion of yourself that just isn't there anymore and you may be greiving it with out realizing it. Focus on your capabilities, manage the pain and screen for depression. It stinks but you just have to learn to do what you can, fight for yourself and don't be afraid to ask for help.

?
Try taking a multi-vitamin and B-6. It really helps me get a little more energy throughout the day. Also, for your back, try swimming. Good luck!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.084
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, July 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy