Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

I am a 15 year smoker?
I smoke a pack to 2 packs a day.
I light my first cig within 10 minutes of when i wake up and seem to smoke about every 15 to 30 minutes all day every day.
I want to quit so bad and have ...

What's the difference between pink and purple?

Whats wrong with me...?
k so today i experienced something weird..i work in a clinic and i was talking to my boss about something when all of a sudden i felt my body tingly and then my heart beating very fast..and then i ...

Do you fart alot when you wake up?
I find I do though not big smelly ones just alot of dry odourless ...

Ways to kill my neighbour?
He watches telly reasonaly loud every night until 11pm when all of a sudden he will have to do band practise by himself for at least an hour.

Suggestions please.

Please note the ...

Whats the most relief. A wee or a pooh?
In my experience both at the same time is always a ...

Hours of sleep?
I've got major exams coming up in 1.5 weeks time and there's still a lot to study and i'm quite stressed. What is the minimum no.of hours of sleep that i should at least get each day ...

What color mood are you in today? why?
Im dark red---just kinda half asleep in a daze but ...

What can I take to eliminate feet cramps?
they are AWFUL at night....

My ears feel blocked =(?

Does anyone else peel off their toenails with a knife and feed them to the dog?

Additional Details
The dog likes them. He thinks they are toe chips. I fed my last dog my toenails, and she lived for thirteen years! I have been feeding this dog for three years now. I ...

I swallowed a lot of bleach!!!!!!!! what do i do???
ami i gunadie????????...

I have real bad heart burn... what kind of medicine can I take for it?

I know it isn't a nice question but I am wondering?
Why my poo's float? Is it because I don't eat meat? Annoying as they won't flush down! They always used to sink.
Additional Details
I don't eat fatty foods at all, ...

What is the best and fastest way to handle a panic attack?

I have a sore throat, Do anyone have a remedy solution that I use to get comfort for my throat?
I've been taken 6 or 7 Cough drops into a hot cup of Tea, It helps some.. But, I need to know if there's others that I can try out..

Is there other things I can try?...

I have been suffering from panic attaks and and do not want to go to the doctors.?
i dont wanna go cause im scared that thell think im making it up and that im stupid what should i do ne 1 got ne ways in which they could help ?...

What should I do about CHRONIC constipation? Without going to the doctor... Please don't tell me to go there.
I KNOW the best thing to do is to go to the doctor, but I want to know other ways I could get better.

I've had this now for years... I just want to know what I can do to make it go ...

How should i tell my family that????
i dont know how to tell family and friends that im suffering from depression, and have attempted suicide a few times....

Is It Normal To Feel Sick after smoking weed?
OK, i dont smoke weed that much, but when i did last night i could barely move my head, if i got up or sat up it felt like the floor was constantly moving, and i was hullucinating things around me, ...

munchkin
How would you know your pee is clean after smoking pot?

mr_resistor2003
Rating
drink a bellyful of vinegar to counteract the pee test...

?
Rating
When there are no more bubbles when you pee

Tripwire
Rating
It takes about 30 days for your body to rid itself of any traces of THC. Longer if you are over weight.
It's not going to make any difference how much water or other that you drink. When you smoke, the chemicals that give you away are stored in your body fat. You can't flush them out by drinking! It will take at least a month for your body to naturally rid itself of them.

P.S Thumbs down??? WTF?? I gave you some sound advice you moronic dollop of bat guano!!

shotohell7
Rating
You can buy a drug test. But if you are worried about passing I would suggest a product called Omni Clear. I have used Omni Clear twice to and it worked for me. And if it works for me it should work for you. Just use as directed and try to avoid toxins (drugs, fatty foods, coffee, cigarettes) for 48 hours before your drug test.

eric w
Rating
take a drug test. when ya pop hot, youl know your dumb as hell

☠Naz☠
You dont, so make sure you wait long enough!!

Bubbybaby
Rating
You can buy a home drug test at the pharmacy.

macki4
you do not.and don't even think about a blood test or a hair test. that takes years.

faerycatcher
Rating
Clean? uhm.. you are hardly descriptive, but I think I know what you're trying to ask.. if someone would know you smoked by running experiments on your urine. The answer? yesss.. they would. I think pot stays in your system for 24 hours. Have a drug test tomorrow? you're screwed.

Blondie
drink alot of water no soda water

oceanlady580
Rating
you dont unless someone brings it to your attention

Miss T.
They sell home testing equipment in stores. I'm not sure how much I'd rely on it... BUT I have seen a 2 tests give the correct results.

~*~angwey~*~
That's easy... don't smoke and you don't have to worry about it!

cptv8ing
go to walmart and get the at home test take it in advance just to be sure. . . of course if you don't smoke then you know you're always clean. . .

luvz2puff
A drug test.... The test actually test for certain protiens that act as transport for the toxins... Some say upwards of 30 days, but one could also argue that with a increased water intake and increased sweet ect that time could be less.... Try a body flush.. They help!

mr handy
Rating
the t.h.c. stays in your system for 28 days. wise-up and get off of it

Water's Away
Rating
dont smoke

Donna M
Rating
probably wont be but to make sure that there is noneQUIT SMOKING POT

Classic Couture
Rating
wtf?

goldieluxxx
lol, i dont know, i dont do drugs

nirvana19791979
u dont

grepman
Rating
The taste?

sillyme_06
Go to a pharmacist and take a home drug test. It should tell you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, December 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy