Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Are my lungs screwed?
I have been smoking since i was 15 and im 18 i want to quit but it is realy hard and i think the damage has been done. what are good ways to quit. i think i can handle the regular time but what about ...

Do You Like the Smell of Your Own Farts?

What are fingernails for?
This is a primitive-type question, as in what were they for originally before technology? Was it merely for grasping, or "clawing" like almost to be used as tools? or is there some other ...

Y is alcohol legal when it is the leading cause of accidental death???????

Additional Details
to iraq51 they didn't even take into acount the numbers of the people that died from acohol related deaths tc ha!...

Help i have gas and i can't fart or burp!?
my stomach is in so much pain, im not constipated or atleast i was able to poop a few minutes ago it was just kinda hard. But its really hard to fart and its just harboring in my stomach and causing ...

Is it against the law to send controlled substances throught the US Postal mail?
My parents are vacationing and need me to send medication to them, but there are two that are considered "controlled substances" is it legal to send these meds to them????...

What is the strongest muscle in the human body?

What do you do if you have chapped lips, and don't have anything to cure it?
Sometimes my lips get really chapped and really hurt! And i dont have anything around to cure them. What should you do in a case like this?
Additional Details
What causes this to happen?...

What are the symptoms of a bullimic person?

I am very passive. I let everyone run over me (except my husband). How can I become more aggressive person?
If anyone decides to run all over me, I have an overwhelming fear of defending myself, or to just stand my ground. It seems like a lot of people I deal with in life take advantage of me. I would ...

How should i wear my hair today?

My mother died and I keep seeing her in my dream what should I do?

If you could be great at anything what would it be?

My dorm room smells what should I do?
I live in a dorm room, it is very small and it smells like sweat. I use sprays and I leave my window open. Oh, Yeah inscents and candles are out the question....

I feel really sick what should I do???
I am on like adult pain medication, (I am a kid) and all I ate was one of those minature powered hostess doughnuts. What should I do to feel better???
Additional Details
I kindof feel ...

Why is cutting bad?
I cut sometimes and people always say its bad. Why?...

Is it healthy for a teenager to be a vegetarian?
Okay, so lately my friends are like showing me all this stuff of how they slaughter animals and stuff. and it's really sick, but i've had soo many weight issues since i was like 12, i dont ...

What are *hic* some of the methods you use to *hic* get rid of hiccups?

Additional Details
has anyone ever heard of the drink a glass of water upside down method, it works great for ...

Drug addict brother?
My brother is addicted to cocaine. He's lost a lot because of it, namely being discharged from the military, or he's in the process of getting that done, so he says. He's not in the ...

Whats wrong with me?
This is really gnarley, but this morning I coughed up this black stuff. I have a cold so I didnt think much of it, but it happened again and I'm paranoid out of my mind!!! What should I do? I...

ACELM
How to stop a cut lip from bleeding?

Séan H-M
Rating
Just run a knife through your belly, it will quickly drain the body of your blood and therefore your lip wont bleed anymore!

Jack Mehoff
Rating
apply pressure with a bandage

allybally
Rating
put lemon juice on in, trust me im a lip doctor

Blehhhh =P
Put sugar on it, it works and its also tasty

Ash*uh*lee
Rating
Use a paper towel or something to apply pressure on it and once it stops bleeding, put some ice on it so it doesn't swell.

abc
apply ice from outside

wonderwoman
http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/firstaid/mouthcut.htm

maybe this will help .

say2joe
Do not put lemon juice on it. That person knows not of what they speak! ;)

PrettyPink
wet a napkin or something and put it on ur lip.

Patti
apply firm but gently pressure with a clean gauze or cloth. If bleeding does not stop after 15 minutes or it cannot be controlled by simple pressure, go to a hospital emergency room.

Erin W
Depending on how bad it is bleeding, get a cold washcloth and apply pressure. If it is a deep cut, going to the doctor may be needed. If you absolutely do not want to go to the doctor, clean it up as much as you possibly can, apply pressure until the bleeding slows and almost stops, then superglue the cut together, but don't put it directly into the wound.. hold the two edges together and glue the superficial skin.

dumbbutt4321
Rating
The best way to stop a cut lip from bleeding is to stop cutting your lip. :) Another great way is to use Black Pepper. It not only helps to stop the bleeding, it doesn't burn the injured area. Ice has always been a great way to stop bleeding. Last but not least, don't backtalk your parents. Larry, father of 8.

soccerluver
put ice on and apply pressure and if it's still bleeding for more then 15 minutes U need 2 get 2 a doctor

BoWiTheFlow!
Salt. If that doesn't work, add lemon juice and a dash of wasabi.

Meghan G
Rating
u have to get a cup af water and put alot of sait and gargle it den spit it out!

Lola and Giselle
Put ice on it perhaps?

unknown
Rating
ice with pressure, if it doesnt stop in a half hour get stitches

Tinkerbell**
how bad is the cut? if small just wait it'll stop

Debby_in_PA
Apply pressure to it with a damp washcloth or napkin. After it stops, put ice on it to ease the pain and to lessen swelling, don't keep it on there too long though.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy