Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

My pubes wont grow what should i do?

When i get drunk i am very carefree and flirty...?
but not drunk i am shy, reserved, and nervous. how come when i get drunk (not often) my whole personality change and i dont' care what i say. I get BOLD. what causes this.
Additional D...

I need to stay awake!?
Okay, I'm 17 and I HAVE to stay up tonight to study for finals, get projects worked on, and on top...piles of homework.( An all nighter is coming my way) What can help me stay awake? I don'...

Rolleys or normal Cigerettes?
otherwise known as Straights?...

Why do we fart and why the gas we let out smell bad?
you can give me answers or nonsenses.
Anyway this question just came to my mind....

Why do we use Hydrogen Peroxide to clean cuts, when we have water?
So Hydrogen peroxide cleans cuts, unsurprisingly. But I've learned that there are things in your blood that will turn hydrogen peroxide into water and oxygen. So what's the difference ...

How do I eat healthy when I want junk food?

Is this a problem?
I just only want to sleep, I am not interested in office as well as home related work. is this a problem?...

What is your emotion right this second?
mine is confused:im falling head over heels for a guy right now and he live in a different state!...

I just somked weed 4 the first time?
it really did not affect me at 1st i just waz all chilled n the next day i started have more of the buzz then last night is it that not normal....

Please help me quit cocaine?
need help finding something inside. It's been going on for a month and is escalating. I know I will lose everything if it continues. I'm self employed and am starting to smoke instead of ...

What exactly is going on in the body to causes Pins and needles ?

Do you sleep 8- 11 hours?
like you're suppose too? why do Amercians seems to think less sleep means you're a better worker? It's not healthy. Do poeple at work seem to think it's "cool" to be ...

Is it possible to OD on marijuana? And if so how much would you have to smoke and would you die?
yeahhh I'm curious....

Nosepicking bad?
My little sister has a bad habit of picking her nose. My mom says that picking your nose can lead to growing a tumor which leads to cancer. Is that true? Is nose picking bad for your health?
A...

I don't have a reason for surviving!?
I am realy tired of every pleasure in the world.I want to know why other people live for and struggle so hard for things that are not important at all!...

Doctor or not?
okey ive had extreme headache/dizziness for past 3 days, ive never had a headache that has lasted this long.
im anorexic, and ive been eating better for last 5 days, so i dont think this could ...

How do I get super glue off my hands?????....seriously!!...

Why do we wear underdrawer?

Is this normal?
I've been sneezing every SINGLE day for the past 2-3 months. I'm talking about 3-4 times in a day. I'd like to know is this normal? So far I've sneezed 3 times this morning. :(

rubydogsgreen
How to control my bladder?
i'm a teenager but i have to go to the bathroom all the time.does anybody know why and how to reduce it.
(i know its a wierd question but its really annoying)

Colleen O
Rating
I suggest you see your doctor you might have a problem with your bladder there are medications the doctor can give you that will help.

Lydia R
Rating
Sounds like you have a hyperactive bladder. This link might be useful:

http://www.webmd.com/content/article/35/1728_77310.htm

If you've been like this all your life this is probably your problem, and you need to train yourself to gradually go longer and longer between pees. Otherwise... see your doctor.

Rada S
Rating
...it could be habit..you can train your bladder.

....or could be a sign of diabetes...probably need to tell your mom about this as you may need to go to the doc...

......hope that is not the problem but this needs to be ruled out.

Jenny A
When you gotta go, you gotta go. Just do it!

middle child
there is such thing as over active bladder. My children 9yrs. and 2 yrs have kidney reflux. Infection of the bladder or kidney can make you have to go often. Alot of kidney infections can also damage the kidney and bladder. You should speak to your parents and doctor about this. It might be something simple, but better safe and comfortable. Although it might be embarrassing you need to be an adult and ask. Nobody else will for you. Good Luck!!!

old lady
Rating
Not a weird question at all, and it Can be really annoying. If you've checked with your doctor to make sure there is no physical reason (an infection, for example) there is an exercise that might help. It's called Kegel, and women do it after childbirth to tighten up the muscles in the bladder and pelvic area. Just sit or stand quietly, and clench the muscles in the floor of your pelvis. It feels funny when you start doing it, but make a point of doing it several times a day, for twenty or thirty 'clenches' and it might just help solve your problem.

Good luck!

Jim
Rating
Honest answer. At age 54, I had to pee every 15 minutes. On the way home, I just talked to my bladder and asked it: "Do you REALLY NEED to pee now, or can it wait?

Immediately, the urge to go went away, without effort or holding back.

samziggymeyer
then just go, maybe in three years it wont be as mucho. quit your whining. you must be american

sa
By practice.

God's Child
Rating
Maybe your drinking to much just try to stop drinking so much.

crazi8red
you might want to talk with a doctor

wakechick4903
go to the doctor that is all i can tell you to do about it ok

Laurie M
Just wear depends. LOL.

Redknight
see a doctor????

Sarah127
see a urologist maybe ur baladder is too small and needs to be stretched or there is a drug called detrol la

helpme1
I have it too. Although I am much older than you. There are many meds on the market now, but they can ALL cause constipation. I decided I'd rather be annoyed than be in PAIN!
Also Keegel exercises work.
When you are on the toilet, when urinating "hold it"
You only need to do this for 2-3 sec per day for it to work. The Dr wanted me to 100 of them per day and "hold" for 5 min ea. She must have thought I had nothing better to do. But you can do them before bed or just in the bathroom.. I do and nothing has happened to me.

But I agree that you should see a Dr as you are a bit young to be having this problem.

LENORE P
Rating
you have to cut back on the liquids

T.R
I would make an appointment to see a urologist if I were you (or get your parents to). It could be a problem that a urologist could straighten out. My son has to go all the time and has trouble waiting to go. I just made him an appointment today. Hope you get it seen about.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy