Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Where does a baby come from?

Am i on the wrong track?
i know that i am biting off way more than i can chew. i dont get nearly enough sleep. im at work by 8am finish at 7pm in bed by 8pm for my 2 hour nap, up again at 10pm, back at work at the club by 11...

How do you stop worrying about ur fears?

You're gonna get a laugh...How Do I fix this?
so me and my friends were playing dare or dare (like truth or dare...only really dank dares) And I got one that was either snort a line of pepper (like regular table pepper) or a mint. So i chose the ...

Any good suggestions for insomnia?

Help I'm addicted to cannabis?
I'm 30 and have been smoking it almost everyday since being about 18. I would like some help on how to give it up. I'm not lazy, unemployed or paranoid but I want to be able to give it up ...

Can i still give blood if i was drunk and high 7 days ago?

How do i get rid of my tan, naturally?
I was once very fair and now im becoming dark because of the assembly/prayer meeting that our school conducts everyday. No one is allowed to skip it. And we have to stand under the scorching sun for ...

Im in my early 20 and i still sleep with a night light?
ever since i could remember i have been afraid of the dark, i just cant sleep or be in the dark i panic everytime im in the dark

why do u think that is?

that i can remeber ...

I have had horrible headache, neck, and upper back pain for 3 days, and it won't go away. Any ideas or help?
I have tried Advil, asprin, Aleve, and Tylonal. Nothing works. I have never ad this problem before. What could be causing it, and how do I get rid of it?...

When piercing a body part how do you numb the skin?

Your reaction to "fat" people?
A friend of a friend's said:
"Yeah, I don't care if I'm shallow it's their fault for engorging themselves with cheeseburgers. I don't care if somebody is naturally ...

Why do doctors place the stethoscope on several different areas of your chest to listen to your heart?

How many people die of marijuana overdoses per day?

People with bad breath ?
what do u tell them or say to them........cant they smell their own breath ??...

Why do mosquito's bite some people and not others?
The little ****'s are biting the hell out of me and my partner and kids don't have a single bite!...

My nose is red!!! 10 points if you answer my question?
ok i have a cold and u know when you have a runny nose and after a while well right above your lip its all redd!!! well i have 2 days to get that reddness away any ideas how i can get rid of the red ...

Giving up smoking...?
I gave up a few years ago and was wondering how many of us at q&a smoke and how they are going to try giving up and what you all think of the ban which is nearly upon us...to all you people out ...

Any good advise on getting to sleep in this hot weather?

How does it feel when you`re going to die?
like when your breath stops......

afmeza81
How old are you when you are born... 1 day or 9 months ?

jake_wease
1 day, idiot!

itsoknow
Rating
Since you dont breath air until birth, I think age begins at birth.

Nate & Mihael
Rating
i think it's one day because when you're in the mom's body, your body parts haven't formed yet.

abhaygupta
Till now we count age since person is Born.

Now if you start raising question like this anti-abortion people will change that and make it 9 months.

superdan
Rating
born is birth and birth is when you completly leave the mothers womb. at that point they write down the time and date. this is what we call zero hour. in 24 hours you will be 1 day old. if you were born dead or died on delivery you are called still born (remember born is when you leave the womb dead our alive) but dead you do not progress in time living so still births are not even 1 day old. if you wrote down that a still birth was 9 months old it would be presumed to have been alive and kicking for 9 months which is not correct.

~‚ô•Diana‚ô•~
It counts for 1 day. Your age does change on the anniversary of the day you're born, right?

93.5% Right
I agree with sleepless. Unless you celebrate your birthday when your parents got it on.

sleepplees
You are 0 years old

T Burr 22
You are one day old! That's why the day you were born is called your birthday.

mandymae
I would say 9 months. I was on this earth in some way (mom's belly) for 9 months before I came out screaming.

max_uk18uk
Rating
You are 1 day old

degrassi_lover3131
Rating
didpends what day u were born and month

also me
when you are born you are day 1, when you have a birthday you are celebrating your 1st year of birth.

LoverGirl
Rating
1 day

woojy
Rating
9 months. besides, if you were just born, you wouldn't even be a day old yet!

tomcut2000
Rating
It begins when you were born...0 days

kathyb
In China one year, here zero.

Wild1
I second old when your born.

wyzeone2000
Rating
The end of the first day after coming out makes you a day old

geo_
you are zero.

after the first minute, you are 1 minute old.
at the end of the fist 24 hour period after birth, you are 1 day old.

2fine4u
By the calendar you are a day, but in actuality you are forty weeks, which is ten lunar months

Nico
Rating
When you're born you start at 1 day. The 9 months was part of the baby's prenatal development.

trailerville
Rating
when you are born it is 0 days, then the next day you are 1 day old.

truthhertz
Rating
cary question, society says the a child is a viable life after 4 months of gestatoin(while invetro) but because the child is not thriving on it own until the umbilical cord is cut. therefore when you are born is when we would start countin the sec, min, hr, days ect.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy