Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do you dream in color or black and white?
I dream in color how bout you?...

What do you first think of when you wake up?
I think of chocolate. :D...

What is wrong with using IRISH SPRING or DIAL for a bath soap?
When I told my coworkers that I use Dial and Irish Spring as a bath soap, they were like "Why do you use that?" kinda-like-eeew-sort of way. They never did give me reason why they think ...

How can I fall asleep without taking medication or any herbal stuff?
Very stressed out!!!!! I miss my daughter. Depressed. Need sleep. H...

Why does my face turn red when I work out, run, play baseball - basketball?
After a hard workout it takes about an hour or more for my face to return to its normal tone....

What can I eat with an upset stomach and diarrhea.?
i have had an upset stomach for about four days now and i have not been able to eat. any suggestions on what i might be able to eat?...

Should i try smoking ?
my boyfriend smokes, lots of my classmates and other people smoke, and i was wondering if i should just try one? what is your peoples oppinions?
btw, ive always been against smoking as a kid, ...

Anybody awake? If you are, what are you doing?
Chronic Insomniac. What's yours?
Additional Details
Don't try to be smart ***, I KNOW you're obviously answering questions. Let me rephrase the question, Wha are you guys ...

I smiled at my math teacher today and she slapped me uspide the head?
Why did she do this and what can I do to make the swelling go down?...

When was the last time you took a bath?

What is the most effective and quickest way to get marijuana out of your system?

Will I fail my drug test?
I took a valium because I was nervous before an interview. I got the job, and I have to take a drug test in 2 days... a total of 3 days after I took the valium. Will this cause me to fail a drug ...

Is it safe to smoke at 16?

What does it mean to be bipolar?

My friend thinks it's ok to swig a litre of vodka at weekends because she feels ok ?
she says there are people who get to old age with no ill-effects from alcohol, so she thinks the message about safe drinking is a load of hype. how do i persuade her different?...

What is the body temperature of a health adult?

I have been smoking pot everyday for 1 month. But still not addicted ?
while the rest of my friends have gone ...

What causes diarrhea?

I Need Help Fast?
i have something wrong in my thrught and it gagging sensation does any one know of anything to stop that....

Does the finger next to your pinky have a name?
What is it called?...

kono6
How often should I take a shower?

Me M
Rating
everyday but shampoo once a week

Lennox5311996
at least twice a day

lady luck
It depends. If you have think hair every other day works fine. If you have thin hair every day. Or ask your hair stylist. By the way happy new year.

Brown_Eyed_Baby
2wice a day

swanseaemtgirl
If you had to ask this question then you probably need one now! No really most people shower at least once a day.

debbie
Rating
you should take at least one shower a day , and why should you have to ask

Maggie
You should shower everyday.

SusanS, Incognito
Bathing daily is usually recommended by those around you.

?
Rating
it really depends on your body. some peoples smell some people don't.
my little brother should never come out of the shower.
i take one every other day.

if you are going through puberty. probably every other day. because for some reason 13-15 year olds smell really bad.

Squiddy
Everyday!

Tracey9863
Rating
Phew what's that smell ??

saumyamittal1
as often as u like

godschild
every day

Thomas
every day

corn
Rating
Of course every day!! Either at night or mornings!!!

Cuddly Lez
Rating
once a day

NATIVE NEW YORKER
Rating
YOU DON'T ACTUALLY TAKE A SHOWER, YOU USE IT....EVERY DAY----AND USING SOAP HELPS A GREAT DEAL.

Reggie Brown
Rating
Nightly before going to bed. Using a rag, and a quality soap, scrubbing in the obvious odor areas. Drying with a clean dry towel. Repeat this procedure the rest of your life nightly before going to bed, to wash off dead skin.

janisko
Rating
Most of us shower daily but in actuality it is unhealthy. We're washing all the natural oils out of our skin. It's much healthier to wash specific areas as needed and not the entire body on a daily basis unless you have a job that requires it. Daily showers are more just a part of our culture.

Wannabeadoc06
Rating
Depending on what sort of job you have, I would say at least once per day. If you have a dirty or smelly job or if you are someone who gets bodily fluids on them quite often, I would say you need to shower more. Your mommy should have clued you in on this sort of thing.

Refti
Everyday but you don't neccesarily have to wash your hair everyday, infact, depending on your hair type it's best if you don't.

snwman1957
Rating
every 6 months whether you need it or not ....really.......now.....next question???

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy