Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

I want people to admit this...?
OK. After you take a dump, you turn around and look.
Nobody will admit this but we all know you do it.......

How do you breathe>?
my friend hasnt been breathing so i think she needs to know ...

Sucidal Friend?
My friend is suicidal. She showed no obvious signs. Her grades have slipped but i thought it was because of her new motto, "i dont care." everyone in school loved her, Shes been taking ...

Does any body know anythink i can take or buy to help pass a drugs test i have weed every other week?
i might have a drugs test for a new job but had weed 10 days ago but want to flush my ...

I am 16 and i recently noticed that i'm getting facial hair.how can i reduce facial hair, plz help.?
i am 16 and i recently noticed facial hair growth. majority of the hair are on my chin. i don''t really want to wax or anything like that as i will get red spots.but there don't look ...

I smoke and im 14 wat do i do to quit??

Why do people say don't buy things that say "Made in China"?
I am just wondering....

Does the victem of a beating have the right to know why s/he was attacked?
My boyfriend attacked me Thursday and tried to break my jaw and make me blind, then he tried to break my neck. My dad took me to the emergency room got healed and today I finally asked him online and ...

Why is it that so few people give blood or are on the organ donor register (UK)?
Why don't people want to do these things? Especially organ donation as that doesnt affect your life in any way......

Why do people diss me, even though i say i'm better looking than them?
I just don't get it!
Additional Details
:D At least you have a sense of humor, M...

A bat bit me. Am I now a vampire?Or will I go the other way- oneday don the batman suit and fight for justice?

What is the color of your eyes?
I have brown ...

Left handed?
Is it a disability? I read somewhere it was.. or is it just rare to be left handed because i see to be the only person in my class who is left ...

Debate in the office, Long sighted vs short sighted?
I have got short sight. I was explaining to my colleague that if I didnt have my contacts lenses in, I wouldnt be able to see the features on her face from opposite the desk. She said that this means ...

I think im slowly going mental?
i constantly worry about stuff care to much about what people think ,dont trust people and find i have absolutely no cnversation skills which ends up in awkward silence i dont feel sorry for myself ...

What should u do if ur nuts are saggy?

Is mastrabating bad for you?
one of my friends told me it was and i should try to stop like her but can't and my other friend told me it is fine?...

C u m is what?
I think I know what it is, but I usually don't call it this....?...

Does any one care that I have a huge hangover?

Do looks really count?

Additional Details
Peronality and other thing 's contribute.... but do looks count really??...

petzx
How often do you take Tylenol or Advil??
in other words, how often do you experience a headache that makes you to take Tylenol or Advil? once a week? once a month? etc.

kellywelly1
i probably take advil serveral times a week for various things from headaches to cramps to muscle soreness.

Everything
I don't take pain medication unless I have cramps.

JAngel
Since I became a teenager I have never went a day without a headache, I use to get migraines all the time but not as often now. I take ibuprofren at least once a day, sometimes I take as much as 4 at a time, every 3-4 hours.

ladylaw_912
Rating
I only take it sporadically. If you take too much you will encounter gastrointestinal problems, my husband did.

ROB. B
Rating
Aleve every night for Mr. Arthers pain.. works the best and alot faster..ROB

Kelly V
Rating
usually during my monthly cycle...I get real bad migraine...I pop allot of Tylenol about 8 pills a day for 3 days then I am good till next cycle !

justplainme
Tylenol and Advil contain two different drugs.Tylenol contains Acetaminophen and can generally be taken every 4-6 hours. Advil contains Ibuprofen and can generally be taken every 6-8 hours. Read the labels carefully and use your weight, not your age for proper dosing. Because these two drugs contain different medicines, they can be taken at the same time for better pain control. Say you take both at 12pm. You can take the tylenol again at 4 and the advil agin at 6. This helps with more severe pain. Always check with your doctor before taking any medications!!!!!!!!!

stacyda20
Rating
I experience headaches when I am stressed or I can not sleep. I then take two Tylenol or Advil every 4-6 hours and I do not exceed 10 a day. Advil is bad on your kidneys and I do not recommend taking larges does of Advil.

EdmondDoc
Rating
About once a month I get a headache and take asprin. It usually works in a few minutes. But for some reaosn Tylenol and Advil do not work for me.

hatingmsn
daily

cindy_cee13
Neither.
I take Aleve. That relieves my headache faster than aspirion, tylenol, or Advil. I get frequent headaches.

nay
Rating
I'm on birth control and it gives me headaches all the time. I buy a small bottle of one then next time I switch to the other. Your body can get used to the med. And it won't work as good.

Lexi
Rating
hmm probably about 3 or 4 times a month. but when i take it i take like 2...ahh thats alot if you think about it...

LARCO
about 20 a day

vmbbfreak06
here the past few days i have had to take it 2, and I have a headache as i type, (girl stuff) prolly causing it. so it will be 3 in a couple of minutes.

sexymama
What about body aches, I take either. Whatever is around for pain I take it, ibuprofen, Tylenol, Advil it's all good.

vandyluva1
Rating
once every 8 months

catherine.kendall
Usually just once a month-ish

KayaKate
I rarely take Tylenol or Advil for a headache. I try to take as little medicine as possible because I have to take several prescription medicines and feel that's enough of a strain on my system. If I have a headache, I try to figure out why and fix it. Am I dehydrated? Hungry? Have I been getting enough exercise and sleep, and not too much? Am I stressed? If I take anything, usually it is aspirin, and I take as little as I can to feel well enough to do whatever it is I need to do. If I have a migraine, Midol works for me. I also don't believe there's anything intrinsically noble about suffering, so if I need to, I take it.

Ven
Rating
I heard on the news that Tylenol causes liver damage, so I don't anything other than aspirin.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy