Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is your belly button an "innie" or and "outie?"?

Has anyone read or heard on the news about the 42 stone woman?
Does anyone else think it is out of order that she is blaming the NHS for her obesity, even though they funded her care in the priory to treat her over-eating, and she refused help from the local ...

Whats the best way to get some sleep when you have a tickly cough?

If you smoke weed, does your brain cells grow back?
someone told me it does..but i looked ont he internet and nothing came up?...

What time do you normally go to bed?

Should I have a bath?

Marijuana?
is marijuana really that bad for you? the media projects this image that marijuana is like a "killer drug" which im not so sure about...ive heard its even kinda good for you. basically ...

Can someone help me find a good pillow?
I have neck pain and my muscles are always sore and stiff, especially in the morning. I bought one of those Tony Little micro something or other pillows, I am very disappointed in it and I spent 40 ...

I need to take a drug test in 2 days. I'm a heavy marijuana smoker. Any suggestions on how I can pass?
It's going to be a urine test, which really isn't that hard to pass. But drinking too much water dilutes urine. I need something that's either going to cover up the toxins or get them ...

What if the judge forgot to write down you were suppose to be on house arrest?

Why do we itch?!?
just wondered........

What is the best way to cure a hang-over?

Whats the best way to die?
what do u ...

Should fat people be allowed to go to the pool?

Why do I find it so hard to drink water?
Sorry, I feel really silly asking this, but it's starting to annoy me.

I really can't stand water, for some reason. I've tried sipping little bits from a cup, but I keep ...

What do you think of fat people?
in general...
Additional Details
like 30 pounds overweight or to the point that u can look at someone and say they are ...

Ive been getting headaches (front part of my head) eversince some 1 bashed my head into a wall about 15 times?
they mainly focused on my head and just kept bashing it
and i get them nearly everyday and when every i put too much presure on like my arm it goes numb and im weaker i cant walk for longer than ...

What's the color of your eyes?

Additional Details
People I was just being Nosy. OK As for the people that asked....My eye color is light brown. For the people ...

Can people die from alcohol poisioning?

Additional Details
Just askin cause i got it b4 cause it's my mixed my epilim wit it it's medication for epilepsy ha ...

Is this bad?
Everday like 1-2 times.
I have a Red Bull + 3 Ibuprofens.
I'm 14
Is it bad?...

Honestly
¿How often do u take showers and wash ur hair?
In every culture is different so I want to know...

danielleveale
i have a shower/bath once a day and wash my hair every three as i have the most frizzy afro curly hair and its outa control

Nubienne
I shower at least twice a day, and I wash my hair twice per month. I have thick long dreadlocks, so it is not feasible to wash everyday as my hair holds a lot of water and takes up to two days to totally dry out.

jo*
i shower once in the morning, then again in the evening. i wash my hair when i shower in the evening. some people think its a bit excessive but i wont feel clean if i dont!

granny
daily

Geianne
Shower everyday, preferably morning and often at night too. Wash hair with Shampoo everyday,...wash hair with conditioner every other day.

scaryhair123
Rating
showers - at least every morning, but i'll shower after exercise and before a date as well
hair washing - every day

dippygirl78
I shower every day and would hope everybody does!! Twice a day in hot sticky sun and wash hair every other day.

Dale J
Rating
every day always,i cant even consider other wise.
hope this okay Dale

daddybear
shower twice a day - hair ? what hair ?

kardelen
Rating
in Turkey it differs according the economic and social position of the person. but generally a middle situationed person takes shower at least four times in a week...
but personally i take shower and wash my hairs everyday. in hot weather i take shower twice a day...

churie78
Once every 3 months whether I need to or not.
lol

No, every evening before bed!

Debra B
Every morning

BOOTS!
Rating
every other day. Unless I get dirst or feel dirty! I have a very casual job so I dont see the need to bath if just going to and from work

kj
Rating
Texas/USA -- I take a bubble bath every day. More if it's really hot weather or I have a particularly "active" day. I wash my hair twice a week.....it borders on being dry and if I wash it more often than that it gets the frizzies.

Ndimakukonda
Rating
Once a day for both. Twice if I'm going out/have been exercising/need to relax.

SJ in UK

Pina Colada
Rating
i shower daily, sometimes twice daily, and wash my hair at least once a week :)

cfoxwell99
Shower twice a day and wash my hair once a day.

jomartniena
Every day.

cuv
Rating
Everyday. It may be worth noting that as recently as the 1950's the typical American bathed once a week.

mariolla oneill
Rating
when I'm in Goa India i have to have a shower at least 3 to four time's a day,i wash my hair everyday there because i go swimming in the sea so the sea water is salty got to get it out of me hair.
here in the UK i have a showere in the morning and in the nite before i get into bed.like feeling clean.

♥ elle-marie.
Rating
every day - UK

me!
bath every night wash in the morning and wash hair once a week

Emma B
I take a shower at least one a day (in the morning). If it has been particularly hot I would have another in the evening. If I was going out for the evening I would take a shower, and I would also shower after excercising. If it is cold, I would have a bath. I wash my hair every other day as it is a compleate greasy mess if I don't and it makes me itch.

susanne
EVERY DAY. HYGIENE IS VERY IMPORTANT, AND PEOPLE CAN VERY QUICKLY SMELL UNPLEASANT.

purpletia2000
Shower or Bath every day if not twice. Wash my hair every other day.

Mrs Chicagosgirl!!
every day. i wash my hair in the morning and bathe or shower in the evening

Trixi
Rating
Every second day when I don't have my period and when I do, it's every day. Wash my hair three times a week or four if 'm heading out.

How about you?

Laura T
Shower daily - wash hair every other day.

lozzy1970
Rating
Well, I grew up in Oz (but live in the UK now). I shower daily, and wash my hair daily. During summer months in Oz, I would sometimes shower twice a day. Sometimes I might go an extra day without having a shower (if I'm feeling low), but I always feel dead dirty...and I never go out if I'm unwashed!!!

kareena
Rating
every day

mesmeriser12
Rating
once a year, whether I need it or not, that's a joke...............at least once a day, hair as well, in hot weather more than once a day............and anytime I need one.U.k.Most people do in countries where it's available, unless they're not into hygiene and wanting to smell nice, feel fresh and not offend the other citizens, however in every culture you get the great unwashed, believe it or not, toffs...( aristocrats, the well off ) are worse than the normal everyday person sometimes for normal hygiene, hence the saying, toffs are careless, they, some of them, think it's just sooo quaint and rebellious to smell bad, like sticking two fingers up at their background.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2013 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, April 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy