Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

My 1 year old sister fell from 5 ft!?
My little sister (11 mths old) fell from a height of 5ft yesterday, she cried for like 10-15 mins untill my mum took her away for a feed.
She slept for 20-30mins and then woke up. She wasn'...

Is it normal to not have and appetite when you have a cold?
Well at least i think it is a cold, but I have not been hungry since about 5 o'clock last night....

I am not cool?
It is 1am and the temp in my room is 28 degrees even with the window open and a fan on. It is not normal for the U.K., it is getting hotter by the day I would appreciate some serious answers on how ...

I respect my self and im smart and im pretty im a virgin and im the popularest girl in school is that good?

Does human flatulent (fart) contain menthol?
does human flatulent (fart) contain menthol?- because i heard most animals farts does (cows etc...)...

What is explosive diarrhea?

Additional Details
I thought it was a type of chocolate!...

How can I stop being addicted to food?
I mean if your addicted to achohol or drugs, you can remove your self from those surroundings BUT food is another thing. You need food. There are days where I cant stop eating....

I just found a little block of chocolate that has been under my couch for about 3 days..........eat it?

Is the top answerer a CHEAT?
Looking over the top answerer in HEALTH, http://answers.yahoo.com I noticed a trend. This person always seems to get the best answer so I went about trying to find out why. I ...

What's your biggest fear of dying?

Tampax scented???
why? what a foul idea!! i mean i really dont want to get too close to tampons at the best of times but scenting them? and afterwards are you going to sit there and go. Gosh it still smells of flowers!...

Does tanning reduce ance problems?

Where do I drop off blood donations?
I was recently in a car accident and had my life saved by means of a blood transfusion. The doctor told me that donating blood was vital to saving my life and I should consider it in the future as a ...

Stopped using antibiotics half way through, started getting sick again, started taking them again...?
So now I started taking them again, but am I just going to get sick again once I run out? I thought I was better and my sister's stupid boyfriend said once you feel better you can stop taking ...

Why do people pick their noses?
like these kids on my bus in my skool they pick their noses almost all the time....

I can't sleep! NEED HELP, ASAP!?
I really can't sleep, I tried eating and reading, but nothing works! Please help?
Additional Details
OH FOR GOD'S SAKE PEOPLE! I'm 13, I hat emedicine, plus, its plast ...

Ok this may sound rediculous but this really just hapapened?
ok this may sound rediculous but this really just hapapened and i dont know who else to ask...me and some friends were are having a sleepover for my bday and one of my friends that nobody really ...

Is it safe to drink when you are taking 50mg of Zoloft?

Why do humans have two eyes when we could have gone the rest of our lives with only one?
whats up with having two eyes instead of only one?...

What is the thing which give egg as well as milk?

1978nevaeh
How many cigarettes do you have to smoke before you become addicted to them?
Is there a specific number?
is it different with each system
Does it matter how often you smoke them?

moreta
Rating
Nicotine is a very powerful and addictive substance. A person can become addicted after only a few. Don't do it. Trust me, it's hard as hell to quit!!

Behind These Hazel Eyes
Rating
usually just one but it all depends on the person system. yes it does matter how often you smoke them. the more you smoke the more chances you have of getting sick with something. It is also not good for the people around you. Second hand smoke is the worst kind.

cuddles
it only takes 1 cigarette b4 coming addicted and after that u can't quite

Knock Knock
Rating
Personally I think it has more to do with whether you have an addictive personality or not. I smoked threw high school, threw most of my twenties put my last cig out at midnight of the New Year 2000 and haven't smoked again. The problem lies with this people get an oral fixation for the cig and yes they say the nicotine is addictive but it goes out of your system fast. Those people that chew the gum, use the patches, use the inhalers are just change one addition for the other and I fully believe that it is the oral fixation that most people have a hard time dealing with. That is why they gain weight because hand to mouth with the food. Bottom line just don't start its stupid and for the price you pay for cig one could get a 2 hour message every week or have a new car payment. DON'T START!!

annonymous
Don't smoke at all!!! If you don't want to end up later on with yellow-brownish teeth and not to mention toothless later on with a lip that hangs on it's own...plus bad breath and bad body odor don't smoke...keep yourself healthy inside and out.

dad k
Rating
it only takes a few to become addicted. The body starts to crave the nicotine before long. everybody is different, though, and some are effected to lesser degrees than others. the best advice is to not start smoking at all.

WEEEDMAN420
lol its not like that man its just u start to just feel like having a smoke its not like after 25 smokes u are automatically addicted it just like happens

Indian gangsta rapper
Rating
No you cant get addicted even if you smoke a pack dude .its all in your thinking once you think you are an addict you are really an addict if you have sufficient self control there is no addiction not even cigarettes.

deepak57
Fix time smoking per day causes addiction. There is no specific number.
It is same to all.
No. If it precedes any activity regularly then it causes addiction. e.g. if one smokes per day at 8 AM before breakfast, it will cause addiction.

bmxcollections
Rating
there is no certain number of cigarettes you have to smoke to become addicted, after a while your body starts relying and depending on cigarettes and then you become addicted.

concerned
Rating
The first one is too many. One leads to another one. Then next thing you know, you are hooked.

HotTherapist
Rating
No specific number for some it only takes one, some maybe two or three

Marya_K
1 is all it takes.

Pretty Girl n Pink
Rating
Dont listen to these cornballs that have never smoked and don't know what they are talking a/b! I am a smoker and I wasn't addicted for a while...yes I would smoke them and stuff but if I wanted to I could stop whenever I wanted to I would say until I was fully addicted I had smoked maybe a whole cartons worth of cigarettes. But actually it varies on the person

lil_aea
it's different with each system
i didn't get addicted on them and i tried more then once

only one !!!! if u have a single drop of poison you will be infected
if u have a sip of wine it is the which brings you to the next
the answer of this chain is 1st one .

dude
It is all in your mind. But if you need a number...howevere many you have smoked plus one!
The next one you light up will make you an addict -a niccotin Junky. Do not light another one...

cwesley2003
depends on how you personally can get addicted to things

It could be once, it could be maybe 15.

Depends on how much you smoke.

Heather W
Rating
it depends on the person

Kate
it all depends on the person. there is not specifcs that is like saying how many hits of blow before i get addicted to coke

honey
it can only take one but when you start it is hard to quit, mi mother it took her three years to quit. you are prob to cute to smoke, it makes you skin wrinkle, and i know alot of women don't like the smell, and you could get emphysema, which mi great grandmother has and she's been hospitalized every other 3 weeks. but if you do smoke you do get addicted to them quickly, just don't smoke over a half a pack a day, people might think you are awesome for smoking, you r even more awesome if you don't' smoke.

girlie6394
just one

heartbroken

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy