Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Does anyone like the smell of there farts?
i saw a card of a man in a fart suit smelling his toots. I hate others but don't mind my smell. anyone like thier smell?...

I can't say "R",so how can i say it?
plz help me to say (R)
i am a 18 years old and now i am in Civil Aviation Engineering Academy, then be an a aviator.
BUT if i couldn't say (R),i will not able to be an aviator
PLZ ...

I have had an ear infection for a few days now. Do these generally heal themselves over time?

What will happen to me if i take my moms birth control pills for 2 weeks?
im 14
Additional Details
im a boy not a ...

I like the smell of dirt and dust??? am i weird???
it was a pretty day, me and my boyfriend decided to go for a walk....we passed a construction site that was building a school....as we were walking by, one of the machines had dropped alot of dirt ...

Can fatter people go for longer without food before dying than normal people?
...because they have more fat for their bodies to survive of than regular people??
Additional Details
'normal' as a contestulised term... meaning regular sized in this instant ...

I can't sleep?
any ...

Extremely skinny or majorly obese?
i'd say skinny, mostly because i am skinny..although sometimes i do wish i was a bit more healthier

What are the main causses of head aches?
I suffer from horrible head aches, and dont tell me its my eyes, they are ...

My toddler recently stop drinking milk. How do I motivate my toddler to start drinking again?

When you yawn what is it that your body is trying to tell you?

WHAT DO I DO THIS IS SERIOUSe ?!!!!!!!!??!??!? UPDATE?
MY SON SAIS HIS TOUNGE IS BURNING, HES VERY SICK.... I DONT HAVE A CAR AND NONE OF MY NEIGHBORS ARE HOME FROM WORK!!!! HES GONNA DIE HE JUST PAST OUT SO I TRYED GIVING HIM MORE LYSOL TO WAKE UP.... HE...

Am I a germaphobe for opening the bathroom door (in a public place) with a tissue when i leave?

If you know that you'll die in 10 minutes, what do you want to do?

Im 14 and i have the worst mid night munches.how do i stop eating all this.?
Im not over weight im very petite and tall.i just think it bad to be eating alot
Additional Details
LOL I dont ...

Do contact lenses feel uncomfortable? Are they easy to wear?
I might get contacts soon, so I thought I'd like some public opinion!!...

There is a girl at my work that smells really bad, how do you nicely ask her to do something about it?

How tall will I be if I am a black 15 yrs old male 5'6 and have size 11.5 shoes?
i just need an educated ...

Do you look in the toilet after using it? Why?

How do i fall asleep easier?
i dont drink caffinated drinks after 4 o clock, i do take naps but they last like one hour..but im having trouble falling ...

Southernfairyme
How many adults still pick their nose and EAT it!?
Looking in my rear view mirror today I spot the male driver behind me doing just that. I still pick my nose but gave up eating it at the age of 7. Instead I either flick it or just wipe it in an inconspicuous place lol.

ScreaminJock
Rating
I do and I also like the black bits from between my toes

XXxH3L3NxXX
Rating
Thats sick! Picking it-ok maybe! But eating it? Thats gross!!

Mary
In Scotland, it is so prevalent that the SNP has a majority of 1 in the Scottish Parliament, and I suspect that many in the Labour, Lib Dem, and Tory Paries are secret back bench snot smearers. There is only one Green, but doubtless the name of his Party says it all.

The doughty and redoubtable Annabel Goldie, leader of the Conservatives in the Scottish Parliament, recently remarked, " Nose pickers? There are far too many of them about, and we all know what their agenda is. Separation, separation, separation! We in the Conservative Party will winkle them out before you can say "Bogie"! The language of scabs and pickets was consigned to the hankie of history by Mrs Thatcher. Anyone who says I have EVER so much as sniffed a snotter is fabricating a tissue of lies."

lil miss badass
that is the most discusting thing iv heard all day eew. has he never heard of a kleenex? gross!!!

iiTalriishcubricAn mOmmyy
Rating
ewwwyyy

Martha Y
you are sick

Tim
Rating
I always order my Pizza with extra Boogers.
MMMMMM! Boogers!

Amazing Ama
Rating
I don't!!! No way.

emptybliss76
Rating
You know what they say:
You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but your nose can't pick your friends. That doesn't sound right. never mind.
Yes.

countrygrl18
98% of people pick their nose (all ages) but idk about the ones who eat it that is pretty gross!

C T
Rating
I PICK AND WIPE

La Cubanita Latina
LMAO! ive spotted a few adultts doing it before

Sky
Rating
I see a lot of people picking their nose, but, i haven't seen anyone eat it as yet. I don't like to see someone doing it, even though i do the same thing. It is an epidemic this nose picking.

Hell...Helly...Helena!!
I gave up eating it when I was like 4! Once on a summer camp, there was this boy who actually thought it was cool!

A few years ago in a hospital I saw an old man do it, it was gross and put me off forever. I think some people do it without noticing, like some posh woman I saw the other day. She was driving her Ferrari, and when the traffic light turned red and she stopped, she started picking and licking YUCK. lol :D

Sabrina
***BARF***

Glen
I enjoy the Fluff from my BellyButton.. Lol

useyour_tool
Rating
OMG my boyfriend!! He is 26 and he must think I dont have peripheral vision or something cause he does it right next to me like I cant see him!! I feel like saying something but I hate embarassing people LOL

moist von lipwig
Rating
What would you like for breakfast?
Said the waiter picking his nose.
Hard boiled eggs, said the colonel,
Youcant get your fingers in those.

dieselandmaz
Rating
gave up the licking years ago its gross really innit i do pick tho im afraid it has to be done x

BillPoster
Rating
flick but not lick ew!

mark d
Rating
Come on, be honest people! I do still do that, it's just so convenient and not half as dirty as flicking or wiping it at/on something.
I figure it's part of my body anyway, it can't be that bad... hold on, don't hold me to that argument all the time!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, December 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy