Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

3 days to live.?
Imagine this situation . You go to the docter for a routine check up.They find an extremly rare illness. Your are told you have 3 days to live. What would you do during those last 3 days....

The best ways to cure acne?
what are the best ways to clear acne and blemishes?...

Is it bad to wear underwear for more than 1 day?
Why is it so bad? What are the effects of it?...

Do I Have Body Odor?
I m a teen. I Shower every night. I Use Deodorant daily. But in school it seems like i smell bad, my friends still talk to me like normal. but in english and spanish it seems like i may smell bad ...

Sleeping at night troubles?
Well, I went to bed at 9:00, hoping for an early sleep. I ALWAYS have trouble sleeping at night. But it was worse this time... I didn't fall asleep until 12:30 or after! I have no clue why! N...

What kind of drug addiction does this sound like?
Ran off with $200,000, spends about $500 a day to maintain his addiction and the last time anyone saw him, he was so skinny that he looked like a skeleton.
Additional Details
He would ...

Why is belly button fluff always blue?

What could happen to the human body if 10,000 milligrams of ibuprofen were consumed at one time?

Do u smoke?
i do, 5 packs a day, how do i quit? and i drink atleast 5 bottles of beer. i really wanna quit, i'm skinny as ****, and my fiance won't kiss me because my breath stinks....

What is the strongest muscle in the body?
I heard from some people that it's the tongue, but some book says that it is the neck muscles that attaches your head to the body?...

Should i quit my job?
went to doctor today . was told that i was headed for a stroke if i didn't leave where i work as i'll never please them no matter how hard i work ....

What age did you loose your virginity?
I thought this would b an interesting question to ask so what age be ...

What do you prefer?
Bath or Shower........Why?...

My daughter has been vomiting for about 6 hours?
No other symptoms. She is acting fine. No fever. Just vomiting every 20-30 minutes for the past 5-6 hours (sometimes as often as every 10-15 minutes). I have made sure she has drunk plenty of ...

What is the difference between a welt and a bruise?
people always say like "i got a welt on my leg" but its just a bruise. idk what the diff is lol

just gimmie your feedback.
What do you think?...

Why cant i sleep at nightii i have tryed everything?

Do`nose and ears grow throughout life?

What is the best gift to give to a women and why?

Is smoking one cigarette here and there really that bad for me?
I mean Im 13! smoking to me is a mear way to relieve stress! I dont get why people are making such a big deal about me and my friends smoking some here and there. I dont get the affects! I feal FINE! ...

How can you get your nails grow?
i have a problem with my nails and mind....
i et to bite my nails for some reason....
and i cant really handle that,,,
but i want my nails to be biger than wat they usually are,

ScooterHigh
How long is a doctor's perscriptions good for before it expires?

joschaos
Rating
one year...even if you don't use all of your refills..doesn't matter.

Billy
Rating
If you take it and it kills you...it's bad. Throw it away.

Mightymo
a script usually expires after 6 months, but it veries
from state to state. Ask your Pharmacist at your local
drugstore.

Rita
Rating
I think it is 6 months.

sheila e
some drugs are a year and some are 6 months

atlbraves4n
usually 1 yr. unless otherwise stated

housefullofboys3
Rating
one year

Abdul S
Best Answer: Dont use it after 30 days. It may be harmful as the symptoms might have been dissapeared. So please only use as directed by the physician do not exceed the dossage.

Thanks!

a
Rating
what one year!!!hav you eva been to a doctor????/

need2know
well the paper may last hundereds of years, probably be a bit yellow though.

nici a
It is one year from the date it is written.

PiccChick12
The actual prescription expires 1 year from the day it's written, no matter when you get it filled. The medicine itself may last longer than that or not.

antonyalladin
Rating
i used mine after 1 month

T J
Rating
I year

Denise38
6 months

Angie's mom
Rating
ask your doctor should be 6 months- depending on what it is- they will tell you at the pharmacy

Hums2oldies
No more than one year from the date written.

gordieboy09
Rating
One year from the date on the perscription bottle.

Beth
It depends on the drug and it should say so on the Rx label. Or you can just ask a pharmacist.

joe s
Rating
Forever. Just white out the date(s), make a copy, and presto!!!

shortymanguydude
Rating
look on the container it says it somewere.

M@rY<*~*&gt;
Rating
whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

Happyone
Depends how many repeats the dotor gives you. You should fill the prescription as quickly as possible though because if you don't fill it within like 3-6months or so you have to go back to the doctor for another prescription and/or another examination.

GA_metroman
Rating
It should have an expiration date on it. Otherwise, it's different in every state. Check your state's website.

Kookie M
One year honey just like every other Yahoo told ya

kvnpipe
Rating
I've just taken one of my dear departed grandads amphetimine pill from the second world war and it seems fine to me.

Butterfly07
one year from the date prescribed

NASCAR Chick
The actual prescription is good for one year from the date he written it. Even if you don't fill it until 11 mo later. You would not be able to get any of your refills after that one year. You would have to go back to the doctor to have them re write another.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, November 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy