Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

If i drink pickle juice to help weed pass through my body, how much should i drink and how long will it take?
i have a drug test coming up in mid september and i hear pickle juice was a good way to clean out your system....

Shouldn't a country like the USA have a free HEALTH service like Britain?

What food gives you the most gas?
toot ...

Is it true that germs in drinking water die if we boil it?

Why do i wake up feeling tired no matter how much sleep i get?

Is abortion moral or medical?

Is it true that the liver can heal itself after prolonged alcohol abuse?

How long does it take to smoke a cigarette?

Home alone with a nose bleed?
My friend and I are home alone and her nose has been bleeding for like 10 minutes. What do we do?? I don't want to wake up her older brother cuz he gets mad easy....

Discusting question....but, i'm curious?
Why do I always need the toilet when I smoke cigarettes?

(and i'm not talking about a wee)...

Do you prefer baths or showers?
Why?...

How do I stay awake?
I'm a music producer and I need to stay awake, but don't want to go the coffee and pills route. Any recommendation or tips on staying up majority of the day without fatigue and etc....

Smoking. how can I quit?
Im 16, and I started smoking about the time I turned 15. I really didnt think I would get addicted to the nicotine, but apparently I am. Neither of my parents know. Is there a way to quit easily?...

When did u have ur first cig?
im just wondering plz answer truthfully thnx
Additional Details
not where but age ...

Why are you not supposed to pour grease down the kitchen sink?

OHMYGOD PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...
my finger is bleeding and i dont know what to do!!!! O:

Additional Details
this was a joke. (: i just wanted to see how many ppl would answer this. VERY GOOD ANSWERS PPL :D ...

What is the REAL truth about drinking 8 glasses of water a day?
is it really good for you?...

How can u get rid of a cold FAST when u dont have any money to get medicine or go to the doctor?

What is the longest YOU have gone without bathing?
What is the longest period of time that you have not showered or bathed?

The cowboys in the wild west were as cool as hell and they only bathed when passing through a town now and again. A...

How do you know if u have food poisening?
I just ate Taco bell like a hour ago and i cant stop throwing up... do i have food poisening?...

Da_Stang
How long does marijuana stay in ur system if u took 1 puff ur entire life?
i was with friends about 2 to 3 weeks ago they were smoking a joint and i took one puff for the first ever and i got a drug test in 4 days will i pass?

Rob
Rating
The real thing is W.W.J.D

Flake370
DONT DO DRUGS!

mister
Rating
If you only took one puff and it was 2-3 weeks ago it should be fine. If you are REALLY worried, there are things at pharmacies you can take that will clear out your system. They really work as long as you know what time the test is.

♥What you think?♥
Rating
you should, just drink plenty of fkluids b/w now and then, and you'll be just fine...

Jeff in Dallas
Yes you'll pass.

The answer for how long depends on a lot of factors. You should also worry if you were in an enclosed area while they were smoking. Second-hand smoke.

I would guess there would be no detectable level of cannabinoids in your system within 2-3 days after just one puff.

Get some different friends. I smoked a lot of pot when I was younger. Its not productive. You're better off concentrating on making something of yourself than wasting time smoking weed. Be strong!

John M is right, if you're worried then drink lots of water and piss a lot before you go.

Granny
Maybe not... Drink lots of water, and/or go to your local health food store.
Marijuana stays in your blood and urine for 30 days.
Hair follicle tests can go back for years, depending on the length of your hair... All your hair, including body fuzz.

anikin714
Rating
yeah

thenoodle
go to the smoke beer liquor store, get a bottle of redi-clean and drink it. you will be good. =)

ITILU.
Rating
Yes you will.

magicbird
I believe the drug stays in your system 4-7 days maximum--maybe even less--I believe you'll pass just fine.

In the unlikely event that you fail your test, I think you can ask for a re-test. The tests aren't 100% reliable, after all.

claire
Yes you will pass, there is nothing in your system whatsoever.

samfojtik
Rating
yeah probably. Sometimes it depends on how strong or weak you body is and stuff like that. It gets out of some peoples systems faster than others

d0m1n1c01
Rating
Yes, if you ONLY took 1 puff.

locaboricua5
Rating
a month or alittle less

lalalaurakins
Probably. It goes away faster for different people but for the most part 2 weeks to a month is about average.

mbelle131
I was taught in school that it could stay in your system for up to 48 days. It makes since that this would be closely related to how much you smoke. With hair samples it is longer. Most drug test use urine drug test and are looking for the presence of the drug. If it is there, then the doctor can run a serum drug test to see just how much (quantitative).

Michael R
no, you will fail! it never will leave your body. once you do drugs it follows you for your life. just learn to deal with it.

john m
of course you will, if you smoked every day and you had a drug test in 3 weeks you might pass, dont worry at all, and if you do, just drink a lot of water and cranberry juice, and piss a lot, but I would be so incredibly surprised if you didnt pass

Love!!
When you ask the question “How long does marijuana stay in your system?” you need to take into account the fact that there is no simple answer to this question. THC (Tetrahydrocannabinol) can stay in a person's body for as long as 3 to 90 days after smoking or being ingested orally. There are numerous determining factors for how long drug toxins stay in a persons body which vary from person to person, such as the analytical method used, your health, your body weight, metabolism, fluid intake, the type of drug toxin, and the degree of exposure to the drug toxin.

The speed at which marijuana leaves your body depends both on the speed of your metabolism, as well as on the half life of THC. It’s estimated that THC can have a half life that ranges anywhere from 1-10 days. It’s almost impossible to find out what that half life is, which means that it is very difficult to use it to calculate how long it will take for all of the THC to leave your body.

For this reason, when you ask “How long does marijuana stay in your system?” you have to realize that it’s very unlikely that you’ll be able to get a usable answer. The most common period of time is anywhere from 3-30 days, depending on your metabolism and the amount of marijuana that you’ve smoked. This is unfortunate, since it means that while most drug tests can only turn up evidence of other drugs if you’ve been taking the drug within a few days of the drug test, marijuana could still be detected in a urine test up to a month after the last time it is used. If you smoke it occasionally it will remain in your system for up to 10 days. If you smoke marijuana on a regular basis it will stay in your system for as long as 45 days, and if you smoke marijuana at a constant pace, it can stay in the body for 90 days, Marijuana is fat soluble. It stores in the fat cells of the body, the brain, the liver, the kidneys, in other words the major organs.

★G Atkins ☆
It is gone. And most likely you didnt really inhale very much. It is stored in fat and metabolized out. So if you are really worried, just work out a lot. LOL. But dont be youre fine!

Mr. Knowledge
Rating
Whatever, Bill Clinton.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 31, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy