Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

How long can you wear disposable contacts before throwing them away????
I have just recently started wearing disposable contacts but I'm just not sure about how long should I wear one pair continuously before throwing them out and switching to a new pair. Also, is ...

How do i get rid of a spotty bum?
ive tried alsorts,even got antibiotics from docs which cleared it up for a while but they always come back.i dont wear tight trousers and i wash regually! im minging aint i?! help!! its putting me ...

Do you think this generation will live longer than previous ones?
Why or why not?...

Not feeling Well. What do I have?
headache, sore throat for three days, body aches, vomiting
Additional Details
asking for mom so its the symptoms of a female....

Help me plz?
ok iam sort of underweight is there any eating tips that can help me like certain types of foods if you dont have anything nice to say dont say nothing at ...

It's 2am, I am so bored! What can I do this late?
Ok, it's almost 2am. I am always up this late. And I have nothing to do. No one I know is up this late,so I cant call them. I have exausted working on my webpage. I dont want to watch tv or ...

What are some easy ways to relax and get some sleep?
I'm having lots of trouble lately with sleeping. The only thing I find that works is Nyquill but I dont want to become dependent. I'm staying up late and having to get up early and its ...

What would you do if you found a $100 bill floating in a public toilet?
if a $100 is not enough to stick you hands in there to grab it then how much?...

10 POInTS TO THE BEST ANSWER!!?
what is the best diet pill or program that you have used ... how much weight did you lose and how long did it take. please include the name of the pill/program i need to lose 20 lbs. by Christmas

Why do i gag alot when i smoke?
hi, im 14 years turning 15 soon and whenever i smoke i gag and sometimes almost throw up. sometimes after i eat i get up to go wash m hands i gag too, whenever im going out to smoke i gag, when i ...

How do you stop a 10 year old smoking?

I overdosed on laxatives?
I just had surgery and the pain medicine i am taking (oxycodone) caused major constipation...so my mom gives me two natural laxatives and two well normal ones i guess. And i was half (mostly) asleep ...

What's that ONE thing that is priceless to you?
mine's my niece Angelina. I would die for her....

Are peanuts naturally healthy for you?

Why do we do what we do and regret it later?

Do i have a false leg or not?

Am i stupid?
i have been accussed of being stupid, mad, ugly and being on drugs.

so i am giving you all a chance to insult without the risk of being reported.

go on give it your best.

Anyone know how to fix a sore throat!!!?

Additional Details
well not fix relive it atleast :P...

How do i get taller naturally?
how do i get taller, what foods do i have to eat and stretches and anything that is not expensive to help me get ...

What’s the most dangerous drug in the world?

lloydchristmas
How long does half a joint of marijuana stay in your system?
I haven't smoked pot since 2001 and I smoked half a joint with a few friends 17 days ago. It didn't do much at all. Worthless. I just took a random urinalysis for my job. I have a fast metabolism and I'm weighing in at 184 lbs. I'm in great shape as well. Should I worry I popped positive?

white.sale
Rating
No, you'll be fine.

Just drink a lot of water, to be sure.

But even if you don't, you'll pass. I bet ALL of my Yahoo! Answers points on it.

JoeSchmo
Rating
It won't take very long, maybe a week longer if you drink water.

Edward W
Rating
1/2 THE TIME OF A WHOLE ONE

astralpen
You will probably come back positive...sorry!

Jon N
I would be concerned. If you sweat at all 17 days is a long time for .4 of a gram. It's when you smoke often that you need to be worried.

loves_to_surf16
Rating
it all depends on how big you are and your matabilism.. like i only weigh 110 and have no body fat so the longest it will stay in my system is for 2 weeks so the bigger you are the longer it will stay in your system also what works for me to get marijuanna out of my system is i take multi vitamin pills and cranberry pills...but if your doing it for your job (lets say you came back positive) i dont think they would trip that bad unless they were really strict... cause after all its only marijuana.. it could be worse

toniac
Rating
If smoked all at one time, a couple of days. Multiple days....could stay in your system for up to a month or more.

riptide_71
Um, I think you are busted.....

Just know that they usually give you a second chance and will give you another test. STOP SMOKING NOW to prepare.

Too bad you didn't ask me sooner, I would have told you to get a friend to pee in a vial and take it into the test with you......

Lori K
As it happens, urinalysis is particularly sensitive to marijuana, a single use of which can register positive for as long as a week, long after any effects have vanished; heavy users may register positive for as long as 4-6 weeks. Thus, urinalysis precludes even the most innocent, weekend smoking of marijuana as "drug abuse." Ironically, urinalysis is considerably more tolerant of harder drugs such as cocaine and heroin, which generally wash out in 2-3 days at most. Other commonly used psychoactive drugs, including nicotine, tranquilizers, and psychedelic drugs such as LSD are generally not tested for.

Bestbuy
Rating
1/2 a stick could be in your body for a month, or it could be gone in 72hrs. Depends on the quality of the weed. If you live in Northern California I would start looking for another job today. If you smoked some home grown from Bixby, Oklahoma then just forget about it. Seriously folks, for those of you who get tested randomly? Why bother. Jager is legal and just as relaxing.

i_martindale
What a bummer!...for 6 years you don't then you do.That is bad luck,..Sorry to say,you might be positive.

stacey_ferg
Rating
nah generally 48 hours if you don't do it often and since you have a high metablolism.

Sally Doll
It usually takes about a month for any amount of drugs to get out of your system...sometimes even more...so, yeah...sorry...you prolly will come back positive...look for another job dude...

whynot
some people say 30 days, from a personal experience you should be fine if you can drink alot of water to clean your system out, well I guess it depends on what test they give you ,

shorteegrrl588
I'm pretty sure no matter how much you smoke, that marijuana will stay in your system for about 30 days.

Curious George
Generally the rule is 30 days.

First off everyone is different....

THC is stored in your fat cells, which is why it takes to long to get out.

If it was just once it shouldn't be a problem. Don't smoke anymore and you will probably be ok.

martinse08
i just did a report about that. i think like 48 hours or mabye 2 weeks. im not exactly sure, but your good either way. but thats really not good for your lungs and its illegal

SASSY
Rating
ITS BASED ON YOUR FAT CELLS FOR INSTANCE I SMOKE ALLDAY EVERYDAY AND I WEIGH 92 POUNDS AFTER 13 DAYS OF NOT SMOKIN I PASSED A GENERAL 10 DRUG PEE TEST. IF YOU ARE THAT WORRIED GO TO A LOCAL DRUG STORE AND PURCHASE AN IN HOME TEST!! GOOD LUCK OR BURN ANOTHER DOWN

Bryan
Rating
At least 30 days.

oldsalt6585
Rating
Any amount of THC stays in your system up to around 30 days, but longer in your hair follicles.

s_h_a_r_k_k_y
it depends on alot of details....the size of the joint.....your metabolism......and the amount of actual drug your system ingested........you'll be cutting it close with a 17 day leeway.....my advice....don't do it again and you'll be safe

zzHoUnDzz
Rating
It most likely showed up.

Raymond K OFFICIAL
Rating
12 weeks. You could buy a test kit at a pharmacy & see your own results.

hazeltine4
Rating
21 to 35 days usually. You could be busted...

Rockstar
Rating
it stays in your system for like a month.

FaerieWhings
Rating
You should be ok.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, July 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy