Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Who do you think should be responsible for birth control? Men or Women? Why?
Please state your serious reasons only. If you have any information over this topic or know a website about this question, please share with me, i really need it
Additional Details
many ...

If you were able to find out now how and when you were going to die, would you?

3 year old got constipation?
My 3 year old daughter has got constipation, she hasn't done a poo for about 5 days now and she says her tummy hurts. I've been giving her fruit and stuff, but it doesn't seem to be ...

Yesterday, my dog bit off part of my ear.it only bled for about four hours straight, should i get stitches?

How do you reduce swelling in the eyes?

How do u kill a black widow?

Should I sleep?
I've been awake for about 11 hours from a 10 hour sleep. It is 2.27am local right now and I have a final exam at 8-11am and 1.30-4.30pm. I am contemplating sleeping for 3 hours and waking up at 5...

Whats a anti drug ?
like for example
basketball is my anti-drug....

Is it true that mosquitoes tend to bite some more then others?
I always get bit more then my friends, so is it true that mosquitoes tend to bite some more then others?
Additional Details
If so, why?...

Have you ever had a dream that you were stabbed with a knife?
Have you ever had a dream where you saw these bad guys rob a bank? They saw you and found you in a building? Holds the knife above your head, counts to three, and stabs you? Did you feel the pain, or ...

Have i got ME?
i find it hard to make my elf dance when im dancing at collige i dont no if its because i dont like my collige or becasue iv got m.e or somethinb ,, , i thuoght it was because i was not eating anthe ...

Sould i get my tounge pierced?

Please somebody. I need help. Suicide?
PLEASE!
i am 15 and last yr i began to hear ringing in my ears. it was very soft and i could only hea it agt night. i was a little worried. but its gotten to the point where i hear it always, ...

Do you have an Inny or and Outty?

What to do about a person who stinks?
I work in the medical field and we have a patient that smells so bad that other patients won't wait in the lobby with her. She also stinks up the exam room so bad that we have to spray air ...

Dry,red,cracked lips. any tips?

Do you ever remember movies?
I am unable to remember movies (sometimes details other times most of the movie!), how about you?

Is there a reason I cannot keep a record of movies watched?...

Why when i sneeze, I always sneeze twice in a row? Ya I know...wierd.?

My 2.8 year old daugter has been complaining of a stomach ache for about two weeks now.?
She has been to the emergency room ,seen her docter, her docter told me to give her a supository laxative, I gave her one she pooped she stil has stomach pains, shes fine all day long but around 6pm ...

When i fart should it have lumps in it?

Jule B
How long can alcohol consumption be detected in a blood test?

Kamaliez T
because the alcohol is in ur blood and the machines are made to find it

penpallermel
A blood alcohol test measures the amount of alcohol (ethanol) in your body. Alcohol is quickly absorbed into the blood and can be measured within 40 to 70 minutes after you have consumed any alcoholic drink. The amount of alcohol in the blood reaches its highest level about an hour after drinking. However, food in the stomach may increase the amount of time it takes for the blood alcohol to reach its highest level. About 90% of alcohol is broken down in the liver. The rest of it is passed out of the body in urine and your exhaled breath.

spicy girl 1
Rating
it take the body one hour to process one drink how many drinks have you had and how quickly did you consume them. Example at a party have 3 drinks get pull over blood test hour late. It is detected.

kelly
Rating
3 days to leave your blood stream if you have been doing it on consistant basis

charleymac
Rating
It is supposed to take 1 hour for your metabolise 1 unit of alcohol. So it depends how much you drank and when. For example - 1 pint normal strength beer = 2 units = 2 hours.

CrAzY!!
my probahation officer explained it like this

1 drink=1hour
2 drinks=2hours
get it

see sayed it depends on your weight to, heavier you are longer, skinner shorter!

sunsetdrunk
You may fool a test, but not your body. The alcohol will have affects on the system for 3 to seven days.

MJ
this is the easiest way; every 2 oz of alcohol takes about 1 hour to run through your system.

Jessica S
As an alcoholic with four DUI's, I can honestly tell you that it takes one and a half hours for one and a half beers or one and a half drinks (made normal), or one and a half (6 oz) glasses of wine to get out of your system with a breathalizer or a blood test. It doesn't matter what you eat before or after. The test is still the same. Eating just makes you feel better!

the_1_&_only
you will have it in your body so i am sure more than 20 days. Oh ya it all depends on how much you have?

dude
Alcohol is ususall gone in 2-3 days max...and that is after a consumption that could have killed you...sometimes the liver enzymes, blood cell size or low magnesium levels can last longer. If there is cirrhosis...it is permamnt makr of alcohol intake and liver enzymes can be abnormal for life.

Jen
Rating
Depends on the amount of alcohol consumed. It takes roughly an hour per drink. So, if you had 3 drinks, it will be detected for the next three hours.

eil102899
Rating
i think its 1 hr per beer u drink im not sure about hard liquor though.

Lesson Learned
Not too long, unless you really, really like to drink. It goes out of your system a lot faster than pot.

Ahwell
Rating
Depends how much you've had, if it's a lot it will take over a day to clear your system.

mark c
it all depends on the law enforcement agency with stewardship over the blood test, the PA state police for example can detect alcohol in a gnat's *** that was injected with alcohol over 100 years ago..or so it would seem.

*****STAR******
the hard stuff, afew days (3-4)
beer a couple,
depending on how much u had 2 drink !!!!!!!!!!!

TruthIsRelative
Until your body has metabolized the alcohol (e.g, via urinary excretion, sweat) below the sensitivity level of the particular test.

Depends on your concumption quantity and body weight. At most I'd say this would be 24 hours, unless you have a high tollerance or drank until unconsciousness.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy