Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

She smokes around me, how do I get her not to?
I have been a serious smoker for 10 years and my hubby and I might be expecting soon (since we're trying to concieve). It has only been a few days since I dropped the horrible habit. I am ...

Why do dentists and doctors have the highest suicide rates??
that kinda puts me off becoming 1 of them now =(...

I sweat alot,what do i do to stop it?

Will I pass a drug test if...?
I smoked marijuana everyday for 5 years. In the last month I have been smoked about once every 1-2 days. In the last 2 weeks I have been smoking once every 2-3 days. Tomorrow I have a drug test, ...

Does it mean I've drank too much water when pee comes put clear?
It's summer, and the heat is intense. I've been drinking so much water lately, so much that sometiems my pee is as clear as water.

Is this good or bad?...

How long can you hold your breath for?
I'm holding mine right now and gone a very funny ...

Taking a day off sick from work?
I work in a small convenence shop and for past few weeks have had people coming in coughing over everything, one bloke even coughed in my face at the til without so much as an im sorry . On tuesday ...

Cold hands and feet?
People have always pointed out to me that I've often got cold hands and feet. Could that be a symptom of anything? (say there were other symptoms, too - not just that).....

Don't you think it's a waste of life...
Being on the computer all the time?
Never when you get older will this help you..
Additional Details
i was just asking for your opinion
jeez
calm down ...

Is marijuana a bad drug?
all drugs are bad, but is weed one of the top bad drugs?...

If you could legally sell a kidney, would you?
Maybe to make some extra cash on the side or something.
Additional Details
pretty soon i think, you will be able to grow your own, from your own tissue. Give it 10 years....

Is it true that smokeing marijuana effects your growth?

What is at the other end of your bellybutton?

I keep getting tingly pins and needles in my left hand. What's the cause of this?
Thanks.
Additional Details
I know my blood pressure has been between 90-97/80 on occasions and I do get dizzy now and again....

Do you think livestrong bracelets have become more a fashion statement than a good cause for cancer, etc.?

I'm thinking of taking a self defence class??
I often feel unsafe, even in my own home with my bully of a big brother. Do you have to be fit?? I am a bit overweight. Do you have to pay??? What kind of classes are there???...

Is it normal to go to bathrom on averge at least 4 times day??
evryday.. i go at leats 4 times..
someitmes. 5.. 6..
???
is that normal or unhealthy or what???
Additional Details
on average I drink about a liter of water a day....?...

What is the fastest way to get clean for a drug test at home?

What could cause a stiff neck and major headache????

Additional Details
The pain just started I was fine when I woke up this morning.

Meningitis, I had that when I was in 7th or 8th grade and was thinking it could be it again....

I'm a 19-year-old girl, no matter how much I eat, I do not gain wieght, anyone has an idea why?
I usually eat junk food whule in university, allergic to mashroom, and I eat more than any of my friends, but still, I'm the ...

milltender
How long after smoking weed do you test positive?

topgunpilot22
Rating
I don't know but I hope its awhile I got afew teachers I know that smoke and I want them fired

skt83193
oooo you've been smoking weed!! im calling the cops just kidding

KJ
Rating
ahhhhh..right away???

Tna0Hollister ARITZIA>......:
Rating
oooo DRUGIE

idance!
2-3 months

littlehey5
Rating
depending on how much you smoke, your body type, and other factors... anywhere between a week and 2 months

how much and how often do you smoke?

Muck Rakers Local #227
Rating
Most of the posts here are wrong. I am a Dr. working in conjunction with the legalizes marrijuana program here in Oregon. Depending on age, body size, and fat content of your body, you can test positive anywhere from one to four weeks after exposure. This depends on the levels (did you smoke daily, if so how much) of thc you took in, and your body mass and fat content. It all depends.

swept away in hopes
well it has several factors such as how much you smoked, what is your BMI because the THC is what gives it away. If your body has a normal amount of fat then it takes anywhere from 2 weeks to a month for a urine test. For hair folicles and fingernails it will stay there for a while. Easy way to get rid thc faster is eat a whole lemon, or a gross way is put bleach under your nails and pee on them and cut them afterwards. You can also drink alot of liquids with a high concentrate especially fruit juices such as apple. But main thing is that THC hits the fat cells and its stuck there for a while.

brianbucks
You mean pee positive or be found in the fat cells or in your hair in your blood? I guess you could chance it with those pee teas.

Pee tests can be weeks some other tests more.

But guess what THC is in your fat cells and guess what happens if you burn off a few pounds? No you don't get high againbut you may test positive again!

Mr. Mackey says
Marijuana is bad boys and girls ... M'Kay!

LOL

MrWiz
THC stays in your hair folicle forever and you will fail the test. The only means to pass a hair folicle test is to stop using weed and then getting rid of all hair since you last smoked. PS. at my company, if you show up cleanshaven everywhere, you fail the test for "failure to produce a hiar".

T Time
Rating
30 days, at least in urine
or grow your hair out and cut it off

OK yeah well whatever
Up to one month if you have a significant amount of body fat. THC, the stuff that gets you high from pot, is dissolved in body fat.

If you are very thin, it might only be a week or so.

jcstrange1
about a month in urine. I think it stays longer in hair follicles

simon_sainteclaire
The active ingredient THC can remain traceable for up to thirty days after the last ingestion.

If you are in a job that randomly drug tests then you need to choose which is more important..your job or the mull.

You cant fool the tests and you cant beat them, if you have been smoking you will be caught.

me
It really depends how much the person smokes of it. Occasional use might show up for a few days to a week. Heavy use can show up for a month or more after the person stops.

semihemi08
Rating
depends on how often you do it, your metabolism, how much fat you have in your body, and your general health- if you do it rarely, like once a month then only a few days, but if you do it everyday, up to 3 months, also length of time increases with poor health, fat and slow metabolism

brandon
Rating
It all depends on how much you have smoked. If you just smoked once you have about 48 hours, if you smoke habitually it can take up to 2 months

zarkzona
Rating
Completely depends on your body's chemistry. It's not the same for everyone. Body fat ratios, other meds in your system, even being sick can affect how long it stays in the body.

Jacob R
Rating
depends on the test, your weight, your metabolism, how physically active you are. There is no proven calculation, but I would say if you are athletic -then 90 days for a piss test.. more for hair and swab

aj
anywhere around 3 months

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.064
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy