Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is there anything that will make my finger nails grow faster?

Hai guys, i am facing the problem with the dandruff.do any body know real solution how to ger rid of it.?
the Dandruff is making my life horrible at times of work.
so can any one post a good solutin to get rid of ...

Is it weird for a guy to wear an earring?

I cant sleep @ night?
Is there any home rememdys i could make to make me fall to sleep easier ?? I go to bed at 9:30 and get to sleep around 12 ?...

Can exercising stop my growth?
I've heard that excessive exercising can stop growth of a teenager. I asked a question to my PE teacher and he told me that there was no need to worry unless I use an additional ballast. I want ...

What happens the first time you smoke weed?
I heard that some people cough alout and some times get really dizzy and past out how long does it take to get high and how long does it last?. what exactlly happens the first time a person smokes ...

Can someone test u for drugs without your knowledge or consent?
i'm talking for medical or employment purposes. and also i'm not sure if this matters, but i live in Michigan....

What would be your last word when your breath your last?

Should tabaco be ilegal??????????

What is the cleanest part of the male and female body??

Ways to stop smoking ??? (i am sick of it but i do it especially when im out)?

I have dead skin on my feet. like i can actually peel the dead skin off..what kinda loation should i use ,,?
it doesnt hurt when i peel it off but i just want to stop having dead skin. what is the best ...

I'm having really bad spasms in my left eye. How can I stop it.?
My eye is twitching out of control. Like really bad. If I close my eye, it stops twitching. But as soon as I open my eye, it starts again. It's been happening for 5 days now. I also have a ...

Can drinking coffee at the ages of 9 & 10 stunt your growth?

How can i get rid of my hunchback?
I am 15 and when i was younger i had a hunchback. i sorta got rid of it but now i have a curve in my back even when i stand up straight. How can i get rid of it?
Additional Details
Well ...

Which has more germs?
T H E B O T T O M O F S O M E O N E S E V E R Y D A Y
S H O E

O R

Developed a very disturbing emotional problem?
I've always been a level headed individual and never the angry type. I would always walk away from a fight, always was kind to everyone. Well even I got married for 2 years and was physically ...

When I wake up in the morning I have a distinct smell which i hate, how do i get rid of it?
I'm a guy and i know most guys stink in the morning but this is just a stinky odor....

Is it true that a dogs mouth is cleaner than a humans?
its just sumthing thats in garfield 2, i was watching it ...

Should i stay home or go to school because of my hair its to short i look like i have cancer.HELP ME PLEASE?

MinJacp
How is holding your urine bad for you?
How many days can you go without going to the toilet usually before becoming life threatening?

ukok
'The alex' if this is true ok, but urine is sterile, so how does the bacteria back up and infect the kidneys???

Drew
I would assume it has something to do with your bladder and the fact that your urine is one of many ways your body gets rid of toxins and waste.

Doktorr Hoo
May be not too long...

nmber1skater
Rating
Um..go pee! lol. Dont hold it for a long long long time, but it will incrase your bladder size.

Rose B
Rating
Well its not good for your innards and it can't be comfortable so I suggest finding a loo over testing yourself as to how long you can hold it in for. x

JAMES -
I am not a doctor, but I believe that you can get "Back-pressure" in your kidneys, which is a very dangerous idea.

Susan T
Not for days but twice a day is fine. Everyone told me I would be incontinent by the time I was 40. Not so 69 now and twice a day is still fine and I do have a high fluid intake.

A Yellow Walrus Writes...
These social-science-course assigment-questions are only for rich bored housewives. But I would guess the kidneys would fail first, then blood poisoning due to heavy presence of ureaic toxins, then liver failure, then slow death under the aid of lots of morphine, the way many cancer patients die.

christal
Rating
IDK how many days...or if it would even be possible to hold it for days, if you were still drinking properly.

You can get infections...urinary tract infection/bladder infection/kidney infection from holding it. IDK if you have ever had a kidney infection or any of the others, but it is miserable...Fever, aches, nausea, pain...ugh.

You should go whenever you feel the urge to go and not hold it.

EDIT
to The alexness---
The woman who died in that Wii contest, (Jennifer Strange) died from water intoxication, (drinking too much water too quickly), not from holding her urine. Just FYI.

Susie
Rating
Your bladder may explode!

Mary-Jo baby no1 20/02/09
Rating
dunno how long but there has 2b sum serious repercussions.

nabi1kanobi
Rating
Hold too long,hose bust

bruce m
Rating
why would you do that anyway.

Gabby
Rating
1 day is the longest I can think of with going thirsty. Holding your urine too long may cause your bladder to ache. If you have a weak bladder, holding urine helps increase your holding ability. Just use the bathroom whenever needed. Hope this helps.

jimmy_hills_chin
you cant hold your urine ,it runs thru ya fingers

~ Sєvєภ ๏f Nเภє ~
Rating
2 words...
Stretch
Bladder

less than one day

Xx_ηєηitα_xX
Rating
well, if u ate a lot u have to go pee in less than a day because if you don't your bladder will actually explode inside of you and most likely die.

Dr Frank
You are unlikely to manage 24 hours without being forced to pee by the pressure in you bladder. Normally you pass 1 litre or more of urine a day, although the bladder can stretch it's normal capacity is only 400-600 mls.

that_ runner
Rating
If the urine stays in your bladder for too long, then the bacteria will eventually start backing up, going back up the way it came: to your kidneys, which will infect your kidneys, and then you will have problems with your blood. Sooooo...don't do it. I'm sure you heard about that contest a few months back "Hold your Wee for a Wii": contestants had to hold thir pee for as long as they could and the winner received a free Wii...the winner died a couple of hours after winning.

If you go less than once a day, than that means you are not drinking enough fluids to hydrate your body properly, which will lead to fatigue just from walking around. For me since I am a serious runner, I drink at least 4 bottles of water a day, plus more fluids with my meals (no soda), and consequently I pee about 3-4 times a day...every time I pee it is totally clear, which means I am super hydrated: the clearer the pee is the more hydrated it is.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.154
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy