Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What do i use for my sore throat?
im pretty sure i have a post-nasal drip but my nose isnt bothering me.
how can i relieve pain on my sore throat without seeing a doctor?...

Why do my farts smell like chow mein and tuna?
ok so today all i ate was waffles and mexican food and my cousin is telling me my farts smell like chow mein and tuna, and i smell it too! i didnt eat that tho, i hate chinese food and fish so i t ...

Why is belly button fluff white, regardless of the clothes you wear?

What does it feel like to be old?
What does it feel like to be old?...

I have been sick for two days and haven't drank or ate anything... what can I eat?
I have been vomiting with diarreha for 2 days now. I went to urgent care this morning and was told that I probably have food poisining. All food sounds gross to me

Is there any food that ...

Which pain is harder to overcome?
What pain is harder to come back from physical or mental
Examples of mental pain is like a death in the family or being hit in the head with a baseball
Examples of physical pain broken ...

If someone spends 85% of time in bed does that mean they are sick?

Can a human die from drinking too much water?

Can someone give me some tips to sleep better???

To burp or not to burp??
What do you think about burping in public do ya think its gross or do ya let it out??...

Suicide i cant take it no more?
i am 21 old with Cerebral Palsy i can walk and do everything i just walk funny i have a felony for robbery when i was 18 for a coat that fall off during a fight and then a few months later lost a ...

If i am 117lbs and i am 5'3 am i fat?

What is your major turn off?

Nightmares....?
I have these nightmares that started when I was about thirteen. Most of the time it's about spiders chasing me, when I wake up it is usually because I screamed myself awake, or when I turned on ...

If I want to live forever...what should I do to achieve this?
news is out, that within the next 100 years sometime there will be a kindove biological revolution that will allow humans to live for a very very long time, if not indefinitely. Trouble is I'm ...

Woman missing the toilet daily at my office!?
Is it just me, or would she have to be actually trying to miss? Everyday? #1, #2, toilet paper.....THE WORKS!
Additional Details
How can I make it STOP? We left a note for her, it ...

Why when people take a dump and they just ate corn you can still see the corn?

Is this safe??
My bf was in a really bad car wreck in 2004. He broke his neck, but he lived and he is not paralized or anything, he just has screws in his neck... anyway... he wants us to go to six flags. im ...

Are crabs good for you?

Why do I yawn so much ?
I really hate it when I repeatedly yawn and ...

StupidKupid
How early should I arrive for a doctor's appointment?
Whenever I have an appointment, I always have to wait at least 20 minutes after the scheduled time.

Beautifuldisaster
arrive 20 min before

Tapestry6
Yeah but then you might arrive and they are running early for a change. 20 minutes is good just bring a book, doctors run late and the magazines are old ;-)

Jamie Lynn
i think it's like that everywhere. i always go like 10 mins late. so i don't have to wait so long.

bananabotbetticus
Rating
10 miuntes late

xecretz
then maybe you should be there 20 mins before

fAiTh
then arrive 20 min ahead

courtneyy
Rating
always leave up to 30 min early depending on how far away you live. its better to wait only 20 min than another hour if you were late and somebody else was there and went before you!
that would stink.

tamlovinlife2
Rating
Yup, let's hurry up and get to the doctor so we can sit and wait!! Your lucky if you only wait 20 mins. Last time I waited 45 mins. You should always be on time, because even thought they are running behind, they can bump someone if your late.

sim
better to be there 15-20min early

thephalkinparadox
30 Minutes

Joshua L
Rating
Get to the doctor at your exact appointment time. I do this now and I sometimes get in as soon as I walk in the door. I can say I've NEVER gotten in earlier by being early. At least you will minimize your waiting time. Besides its fun to walk right in and go back to a room when there are people sitting there waiting for appointments scheduled after you.

Len Anders
Rating
At least 20 minutes late.

Flaming Pope
betwwen 15 to 30 minutes ahead of time

beachprincesssc
Rating
,To consider all feelings, 15 mins. would be great. And if u r lucky the Dr. will see u then. If not, read a magazine.

mypuppyjasmine
Rating
I would say within 15-40 minuets early

TREVER T
You have to arrive exactly when he calls you, the time has nothing to do with it. Leave it all to destiny and fate.

byron101540
I get there 5 min early

If not seen in 30 min I reschedule

3 rd rescheduled is with another Dr

hypnotic_consequences
Rating
I was going to say to show up ten minutes earlier and expect to wait twenty-five minutes latter then your scheduled appointment.

ra63
Rating
Ten minutes early. If you have to wait more than 20 minutes past your scheduled appointment, you need to politely express your concern.

f w
Rating
I would say about 25-20 minutes. It's hard to tell - it depends on what cases the Dr. is working on before you arrive and he may be falling behind. But then again, maybe you might be one of the patients that he spends more time with one day while someone else is waiting 20 minutes for their appointment ;-) It all evens out in the end.

Jaigurl
Rating
30 minutes. The day you arrive late will be the day that they were on time and you will have to reschedule!

shelly
my doctor's office tells me to come 15 minutes before the appointment time......you usually will have to wait, but sometimes if they're ahead, they can get you in early

Dan The Man
Rating
Show up at least 1/2 hour before your scheduled appointment time.

☆BTriX☆
For a new patient - 30 minutes.

For an existing patient - 5-15 minutes.

Heads up!
Rating
5 minutes early is fine.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, December 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy