Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What is your emotion right this second?
mine is confused:im falling head over heels for a guy right now and he live in a different state!...

I just somked weed 4 the first time?
it really did not affect me at 1st i just waz all chilled n the next day i started have more of the buzz then last night is it that not normal....

Please help me quit cocaine?
need help finding something inside. It's been going on for a month and is escalating. I know I will lose everything if it continues. I'm self employed and am starting to smoke instead of ...

What exactly is going on in the body to causes Pins and needles ?

Do you sleep 8- 11 hours?
like you're suppose too? why do Amercians seems to think less sleep means you're a better worker? It's not healthy. Do poeple at work seem to think it's "cool" to be ...

Is it possible to OD on marijuana? And if so how much would you have to smoke and would you die?
yeahhh I'm curious....

Nosepicking bad?
My little sister has a bad habit of picking her nose. My mom says that picking your nose can lead to growing a tumor which leads to cancer. Is that true? Is nose picking bad for your health?
A...

I don't have a reason for surviving!?
I am realy tired of every pleasure in the world.I want to know why other people live for and struggle so hard for things that are not important at all!...

Doctor or not?
okey ive had extreme headache/dizziness for past 3 days, ive never had a headache that has lasted this long.
im anorexic, and ive been eating better for last 5 days, so i dont think this could ...

How do I get super glue off my hands?????....seriously!!...

Why do we wear underdrawer?

Is this normal?
I've been sneezing every SINGLE day for the past 2-3 months. I'm talking about 3-4 times in a day. I'd like to know is this normal? So far I've sneezed 3 times this morning. :(

How many months is twenty six weeks?

I am going to start smoking, what brand do you prefer?

Why sleep is necessary?

Were can a 14 year go to work out?

4 yr old with 104 degree temp?
My 4 yr old has been sick and her temp has been going between 101.4 and 103.8. I've been told that 104 degree temps can cause brain damage is this true? She has seen the doc, so i'm not ...

How to quit smoking?
i m trying my best to avoid cigarette from last one month, but i found it very difficult especially whenever the mental stress is increasing, what to do?...

How do i get rid of a Stuffy nose?
It's close to the holidays and i really want to get rid of my stuffy nose....

The people im living with came home tonight with xanax?
I looked online and it was 2 mg. They were all knocked out within a half hour. One of them has a 3 year old and is very lucky i didnt take one- they gave me one. Is everyone going to be fine and ...

jen
How do u dye ur hair with koolaid?
k i need the steps and everything!

skatergirlpunkgirl
okay ive dyed my hair with koolaid once because i had this kool *** hair style and you just get your hair wet get a bowl of the koolaid color you want and mush the koolaid all in your hair until its all one color.

bubbles
i dont know! im pretty sure u can somehow from what i heard teenagers day.

Buggy
Next you need to mix up the Kool Aid. Choose a color you like, the brighter the better. Mix two packets of unsweetened mix with a double quarter sized amount of conditioner. I cannot stress enough that this must be unsweetened Kool Aid. If you use the sugar-added type, your hair will be a mess. If you haven't bleached your hair first, go wet it. Put on a pair of gloves and apply the Kool Aid to your hair. If this is not enough to thickly coat the hair, mix up some more and continue. Wrap your head in plastic wrap and leave it. Leave it as long as you can stand it, all day if you can. The longer you leave it, the better the color will adhere to the hair.

yoshi_knux
Rating
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook...n... if you dyed your hair with kool aid, you'd look like a complete idiot and dogs would lick your hair...

Joel R
Rating
You really can, and it last for a few days even if you wash it every day. You just add a little water to the powder and make a paste, put it on your hair, let it set for a few minutes (the longer the darker), and you are done.

Brandon
Rating
People! You can do it too! It's possible.. I'm doing it right now... Well, 2 streaks of cherry. I checked out a kool website that showed this girl doing it with brown hair. She got great results. All you have to do is mix 1 pack of koolaid with some conditioner. You should get a dark color. And put it on your head (if you want steaks) and for really light blonde hair leave it on for about an hour. For brown hair leave on for about 4 hours. =D I hope this helps you all and hope my hair turns out okay. Here look at her photo's off of this website at the results she got for leaving her brown hair on for 4 and a half hours.
http://forums.livingwithstyle.com/t264305-koolaid-hair-looks-like.html
And here are the pictures of her hair after she was done.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ing/kool001.png [ without the flash ]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ing/kool002.png [ with the flash ]

hawaiian_flower
Rating
im not so sure that is going to work.. won't it just wash back off in the shower?

Tiffany
apparently people do it.

http://mdmd.essortment.com/koolaiddyehai_pwc.htm

there's a website.

but i don't think it will stay in very well

answer faerie, V.T., A. M.
I've heard that you can, and I imagine you just mix a very small amount of water, just enough to make a paste, and apply that to your hair. I would think you'd want to leave on longer than regular dye, since there are no chemicals to open your hair shaft and expidite the process.

non_stopangel
um you do know this wont work right??

nilajaj
i haven't heard of this in a long time.

first it's not a dye. second by the color you like and add some water to it and put it in your hair. we used to do this back in the day, but there are better dyes out there.

purpal2002002
Rating
lmao ty soooooo much just reading all these answers i needed a good laugh .

bronnimoose
Is someone winding you up?

wlc87
Rating
I really don't think you can. Good luck with that.

mpace1
If you have blonde hair it works great. Make sure you use the kool-aid packet. Red and blue work great. Mix the packet with a little water then brush or dip your hair into it. Wait about 5 mins then lightly rinse it out.

me
Just buy dye... it'll be kinda obvious it's koolaid when it starts raining and its running down your face... (I know this happens with food dye). But it's your choice if you want that. Probably just put the powder in your hair and run water over it or make it and put your hair in it but that doesn't sound like it'd work... why can't you buy dye? You can get dye in every color you can get koolaid.

Obi-Wan Kenobi
Um, I can't imagine why anyone would do this. They have proper dye at the drug store for this kind of thing.....

sarah
why would you die your hair with koolaid???

LAZY & PROUD
I'm guessing on this.If you skrew up your hair dont blame me.

1.Fill up a bowl with koolaid.
2.Dunk your hair in it and keep it like that for awhile.

notquitethereyet33
uh, you can't.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, October 25, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy