Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

I have got puffy eyes,?
and it spread over the face. I went to the doctor, and they found mite in my lashes (demodex). I used the drops they prescribed, and it was ok; once I stopped the drops, it is back again.
A...

Is this bad?
I've been trying to drink 8 8- ounce glasses of water a day since it's recommended, but ever since I started, I feel really queasy, and my stomach hurts a little sometimes. Is this normal, ...

Are you a monster?

Additional Details
that's mean to call someone a ...

Does having an itchy nose mean you are going to have a fight?
My girlfriend believes that having an itchy nose means you will have a fight, I believe that this rubbish! Please help!
Additional Details
If your ears burn it means some1 talkin about u,...

Since when did our children become lower than our animals?Abortionn is murder!! agree?
reading articles on abortion! *NEVER* had one myself! just dont understand why it is a crime to kill and animal, but to murder our children is okay????!!!
Additional Details
If a girl ...

I smoked pot for 1.5 years and smoked for almost a year? Then quit all together. Could I still get Lung Cancer

Bedwetting?
I was just wondering if any more 15 year olds wet the bed other than me, I feel like im the only one and it's getting me really down! :(
Additional Details
Thanks everybody for your ...

Smoking????????????
I have been wondering about this like ALL my life.(13 y/o) If smoking causes so many problems like fire, lung cancer and death, why is it still leagal?
Additional Details
wow, alot of ...

What would you rather live or die if...........?
were fully able to do every thing for yourself and have your own independance to do what ,when ,where and why for say 20yrs or so... then through a freak accident lose everything and be dependible on ...

Do you enjoy sneezing
I find it a nuisance and I don't like it one bit, but I've heard that some people get pleasure from it.

I'd like to know how many yes's and no's to this.

Smoking Marijuana and the external body effects?
I know smoking cigarettes is bad for the skin because Smoking causes narrowing of the blood vessels in the outermost layers of your skin...Which impairs blood flow to your skin, depleting it of ...

Can someone cheer me up with some jokes please?

Not feeling well please help!!?
I get lightheaded all the time. Whats wrong with me? Its getting very annoying and sometimes for a few seconds everything goes black.
Additional Details
Im 14 and no im not pregnant.

Will i grow?
i am a girl and i come from a short family! my dad is 5'3 my mom is 4'11, my moms side of the family is short and my dads side of the family is average.... my dads dad was 5'6, and my ...

How can i clean my body from marijuanafor a urine test in 2 days?
For someone who is not a big time smoker just did it one day...took two hits (on a Friday) and has to take the drug test on a Wednesday....

How many hours do you sleep each night, is it enough for you?

A serious question.. (we all have to, at least once)?
If I have to have my foot/lower leg amputated, (diabetes) am I allowed to keep/retain it?
If so, I plan to reduce the limb down to bleached bones, to display in a frame. (much to my wife's ...

Someone I know is selling drugs?
What should I do, the police dont seem ...

How do you get sick quick?
I'm not one of those oddballs that try to get sick because they don't want to go to school. Actually the reason I'm asking this question is because of school. We have to write an essay ...

If weed is legalized... do you think Americas obesity percentage will increase?

Frozen
How can you tell from someone's appearance whether they drink heavily or smoke marijuana?

ELIE
Rating
their face looks very red if they drink a lot and they're eyes look all stoned if they smok marijuna....at least thats what i heard

boobiebaby69
a drinker tends to have yellow eyes, as in the whites turn yellowish

Mrs. S
You can't really unless they've been ravaged by it... in which case you wouldnt be asking us this question.

audra h
Rating
When someone drinks heavily their face and hands usually look swollen and red. Also their nose looks all crater looking and bumpy. As for smoking marijuana the visual symptoms are less severe. Usually red blood shot eyes and a goofy appearance.

Trent
Rating
Pupils dialated, shaky, color on lips

But the easiest way to tell is the smell of their breath, hands, and clothes

quantumrift
Chronically bloodshot eyes...

oh yea, they will STINK like weed. Their clothes, hair, car, apartment...everything will smell like weed.

As for booze, just watch and observe them when they drink. Once they have that first drink, if they cannot control it and drink to oblivion, they are an alcoholic. It does not matter if they drink daily or once a year - CONTROL is the key factor in observing somebody's behavior with alcohol.

As for weed, well see if they get the munchies all the time...red, bloodshot eyes, stinky clothes, roaches in the ashtray, hemostats, rolling paper, etc etc etc.

PJ
You can't always tell. Sometimes they look bad, like not clean, or hung over. Sometimes they still smell of alcohol or pot. But you can't always tell.

Drama Queen
Rating
their eyes will most likely be bloodshot if they have done either recently (like in the last few hours). also w/ marijuana their pupils dilate (get big) for a couple of hours after.
also sometimes you can smell it in their clothes.

queentut229
if they are high or 'out of it'

happypappy
the eyes are usually the first giveaway.
speech
manner of standing/walking

lloydrh1958
Well if your drink regular you will problem have this "lost" look in the morning can't function without a cup of coffee, slow to move around faint smell of booze.
But with marijuana it's harder to detect maybe a smell of burnt leaves. the most obvious way to tell is if they are wear sunglasses and smiling like hell, They smoke marijuana

effin drunk
You can't always tell. There are stereotypical signs - red eyes, droppy eyelids, unshaven appearance - but they could also be caused by allergies, natural facial design, etc.

deepseaofblankets
bloodshot eyes, slurred speech, smell of alcohol or weed,

kate d
Rating
You can tell if someone is a heavy drinker because they develop white rings around the pupils of their eyes and the lower lid droops, the skin on their face thickens and yellows and they get thick noses especially blokes. Smokers give it away because um they looked stoned, droopy eyes, slow speech if they have smoked for years, bit like punched drunk. I work in the community service field and it really is quite easy to pick both drinkers and smokers with practise.

Jordan
Rating
when they are smoking marijuana they will freak out when they see snow on the tv and they think its gonna get them FYI i did that 2 days ago

Aargothinian
Rating
dark bags under eyes, i guess. people who abuse substances are often unhappy cause they're craving more stimulation.

Arnold D
if heavy drinker, his hands is shivering.
if marijuana smoker, has abnormal eyes

GeminiVirgo1971
Rating
Not always. I know a guy who smokes pot heavily. He's done it since high school and is now in his late forties. He looks like a corporate professional, intellectual, very composed.

I've only known one alcoholic, well. He didn't have any teeth.

latitude
Rating
Red eyes
sunken eyes, or dark circles around their eyes
smell like alcohol or marijuana
sallow or see-through looking skin, "worn-out" looking skin
tired looking
looks older than they are

I guess that's all I know...

Shimmy D
Rating
Well, you may be able to smell alcohol in their breath very often. And as far as smoking goes, their clothes probably smell like weed all the time.

~HeRMoSaCaLi
Rating
Only when their high for marijuana can you tell by their appearance. Unless they smell like it.

For heavy heavy drinkers like alcoholics, you can sometimes tell if they have red cheeks. Or they smell like alcohol =)

sally salamander
Rating
if they dont wash there hair is usually a sign, or wear dirty or smelly clothes.

Dahlia
Simply put, in my observation they both act like effin' retards.

The drunk slurs and is way too happy & mellow.

The pot head thinks he's so "insightful" and "deep."

♥♪ Zee ☆♫
Unless they reak of marijuana and have buldging red eyes then you cant stereotype. Just like the drunk. If they reak of alchohol and their speech is impaired then you can assume. Other than that its stereotyping.

tigerlilly
usually people who just look old and worn out those are the ones..no offense to anyone! But sometimes you really just cant tell especially with marijuana because people who have been doing it for a long time know how to hide its effects.

artsy indie chick
can you? idk. people are tricksy. don't judge a book by it's cover lol.

Bogie
it is hard to tell unless they are under the influence. alcoholics sometimes smell like booze. stoners sometimes have dilated pupils and red eyes

YaHoO dUdE
They forgot to put clothes on.

Rating
Marijuana= dark lips, yellow finger tips and their skin looks kinda ashy

Drink=alot of times they have a beer belly

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 30, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy