Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

SKipped school...need to know how to vomit?
K i skipped school, and one of the teachz saw me walking back home, ok well im home now (obviously) and i need an excuse to tell my parents when they get back from work...which is i was sick, so i ...

It hurts when I do this. What should I do?

Why do people crazily suggest drinking bleach to pass a drug test?
Are they innocently suggesting a deadly action?...

What's the useful advice to say to a friend to STOP smoking?

HELP!!! I found this little blue pill that has the letters A - on it and I am not sure what it is. What to do?
I just want to know what it is. This pill was in my step-daughters room. We are just starting theropy for everything from anger to cutting herself. Just dont want to go off the deep end but I just ...

Do you regret starting smoking? At what age did you start?

Why do i keep sticking to the toilet seat?

Afraid of kidnappers after a man tried to break into my room?
Ook So when I was 7 a man tried to break into my window but luckily it was locked so he couldnt. My parents caleld the police and all.
Now I cant stop being afraid. When I try to go to sleep I ...

If someone sprayed you in the face with a sneeze, what would you do?

Ppl say i stink but i take showers everyday i dont get it explain?

What do I do.. I'm a cutter?
I'm a long time cutter, I quit for awhile but I started again recently. Its not as bad as it used to be. Thats mostly because my other half and I have agreed that I wouldn't cut on my ...

Why are you still awake?

Additional Details
i sleep all day and have a night job (5 pm-9 am) but its my night off....

How to get rid of your head aches?
one of my family members are having a really hard time with head aches.
does any one know any teas or ways to get rid of them?
please help!!

thank you!!...

Do you think cloning people is bad?

I just found out I have an STD...should I give up dating now??

I'm 6'1" 22 year old female... are you intimidated?

Additional Details
i weigh 150lbs. and im a beach bum guys jus dont come up to me and i dont know why i think im hot......

What do you think the percentage of people washing ther hands after using the restrooms is?

Has anyone heard about a person loosing 3 lbs when the soul leaves the body and they person dies?
If you look at the research, the moment when somone dies and the soul leave the body, the body looses 3 lbs. This is just so weird and unusual. Does all souls weight 3 lbs?...

I need a ciggarette, but I have none...?
Yeah, I'm craving bad and I'm smoking butts down to the filter. What should I do?...

I gave up smoking 8 days ago, Now I have a really bad taste in my mouth, is that normal?
Tasteful answers please folks! lol
Additional Details
Or more to the point will it go away?...

The Ghost Rider
How can i cover up the scent of another woman?
When i play away and eventually have to go home I try to reduce the scent of females - body and perfume etc.
Sometimes i use vicks on my nose & top lip. I can't stand peppermint like the extra strong ones.

But what other natural smells could i use to get me out of jail free?
Additional Details
.J. J. Sweet innocent J.
Why do you think a man's mouth would smell? Pudding? something sweet offered to him? Not such a bright spark now are we .......

Paul Anthony F
Rating
Use Carbolic soap

ceri
you can use spray

"U" is for Uranium
Try not f'ing abound on your wife in the first place?

Maybe someone should stop by your place and leave their man-scent all over her.

sarah
lol, well vicks works a treat but what about a facial balm?

lozza
Rating
I just hope you get caught!!!

Rev_Blue
Rating
pour a stella down yourself... a say you were fight to break up a fight... this works two ways one you cover the smell and two you are the big man who broke up a fight.... down side you have to say you spent your time at the pub. so not as good now thinking about it.

just shower and eat a curry

Natty-Lea
Take a shower and wash all your clothes. This will probably make your wife suspicious though if it's something she's not used to seeing you do. Women's intuition is extremely strong - so don't expect to get away with it for very long. lol :-)

sarah_lou_2k7
Rating
omg, hows about you dont get rid of the smell but get rid of your g.f/wife so she can find someone better than a cheating scumbag like you.

ChEeKy_ChIc_Ha_Ha
Well i suggest instead of trying to cover up other womens smell with mints vicks ext.........either dump your partner as its totally not fair on what your doing,then you will be able to do what you want to do.Why treat somebody in this way?have you never herd the saying.........Treat ppl how you owt to be treated?would you like to be treated this way?get a grip and sort your life out.......You owt to be lucky for what you have .......your playing with fire and if your caught,you may regert it.....then it will be too late

buff1ne
Have a shower and use the Imperial Leather Limited Edition shower gels. They smell heavenly!!!

Drunvalo
Take a shower , but make sure you use the same brand and fragrance that you have at home, Then do some exercise so you dont smell too fresh.

stone_angel11
Rating
I PITY YOUR PARTNER. ARE YOU AWARE OF HIV AND AIDS OR ARE YOU JUST STUPID.

andri_uk
I hope youre wife is cheating on you too, you parasite!

MisMischievous
Rating
Wash your mouth out with soap of course!
Course you could ask your wife how she gets rid of the male smell. She might not be as stupid as you think!!

Rekless
Rating
Take a shower you dirty, dirty boy!

shirley v
Rating
you could use a cold bath

gina f
Rating
i think you are just trying to have your cake and eat it, men like u need to be found out by your wives so they can beat u with abig stick, if my man eva cheated on me, i would happily cut his man hood off and make him smoke it, u need to leave your wife alone, and let her find a decent man that will, treat her with respect, u mate are messin with fire and it wont be long till ur fire is put out, have a good day

Cheeks
Don't go there in the first place. I don't like men like you. If you need to play away you need to get rid asa she isn't doing it for you.

dietzel362000
take shower.

Smiler
Rating
She will find out you know.... If she doesn't know already!!!

Do the right thing and let her be free to find someone who respects her.

Influential187
wtf you cheatin on your girl for!
man chances are your real girl loves you or at least really likes you to be livin with you!
i know how you can cover up your ****
cut your head off
you wont smell the hoes you hittin then!
man wtf...
i hate cheaters... AUGH!

nekohakase
You really shouldn't be married, that's the best way, so that you won't have to lie to anyone.
It you want to be a slime ball you can always say you took a night job at a ladies' spa or something.

daftarseuk
stop cheating A**Hole!!!!

peach
shame on you.

Annie M
Rating
How about rolling yourself in dog sh*t before you go indoors.

michelle G
prat hope you get a std !

jo
I'm so glad your not my husband at least try and keep it a secret!

J
Rating
I'm trying to figure out how vicks on your own face rids the smell of skanks from your body so that other people can't smell it. That just doesn't make sense. You wouldn't be able to smell them, but she would. And seeing as vicks is REALLY potent, you mean to tell me she doesn't smell THAT and is curious as to why it's on your face in the first place? I find it hard to believe that you actually get any women in the first place.

?
Rating
Dude are you serious...messin' with fire.....

skippa
Rating
why don't you just leave the poor woman so she can find someone better than a cheating,l lying, gutless scumbag...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, September 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy