Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why does my fart smells really bad sometimes and has no smell at all the other times?

Don't think i am weird but... i want to try being anorexic?
i admit it.. i love attention. and i want to be skinny, or known as the tall and skinny girl. i like the look of skin and bones, it seems to be so chic. I know i know, i am influenced, but i just ...

Intelligent people only!!!?
I am about to be very sick. I feel my throat is very soar and I am getting a cough. I am taking vitamins and drinking lots of liquids. I want to know if there is anything else I can do because I don&...

Does anyone here wear glasses???if so do they get teased?
plz can u tell me if u wear glasses cos i dont know many people who r ...

Is something serious wrong with me or my mind?
I used to be way over protective of my little sisters, who are 11 and 7. I started when my youngest sister got lost at a huge mall when she was like 5- my whole family got scared, we called security ...

HEY, im 13 i got my period like 1 1/2 ago and i have not told my mom...should i? why/why not?
she duz not know about it
Additional Details
why shoul i tell her?...

Laytex ... please answer?
is it true men can be ellergic to laytex (condoms)...

Just wondering ??
why do some poos float and some sink in the ...

Does anyone know any way i can break my arm?

Why cant i sleep?

Giving up! !?
What would you find the hardest thing in life to give ...

What is the most Unhygenic thing in a hospital?

Do black people get acne???

How can i cover up the scent of another woman?
When i play away and eventually have to go home I try to reduce the scent of females - body and perfume etc.
Sometimes i use vicks on my nose & top lip. I can't stand peppermint like ...

Addicted to Coke?
I'm drinking 2 liters+ of Coca Cola a day. I want to stop, but , the Migraines are killing me. any advice on how to get off of the hard stuff( heheh)...

If you give up smoking cannabis, how long does it stay in your blood stream??
for positive blood ...

What would you do if you woke up after being in a coma for 19 years?
What would you do if you woke up after being in a coma for 19 years?

http://www.dailymail.co....

Do you pee in the shower?
I was reading about types of germ transfering and this was one of them. So do you? This could be making you sick....

Should all ugly women be made to wear veils?
why should us good looking guys have to view butt ugly chicks?
we should make them wear veils.
ugly fat women are everywhere we have to stop encouraging them and make them lose weight etc....

Why do we get hick-ups??
why do we get hick-ups and what is the cause of them??...

pakistani_spack
How can I make my woman get breast implants?
I am good to her, she is not as pretty as her two sister. Her breasts are not adequate. I say it would make her beautiful. I stay with her because her parents are infirm and wealthy. They can pay. She says she is scared they cause breast cancer but this is not true. I let her cook and clean for me when it is her unclean time, even making love. I do not beat her for this. Yet she shows me no respect.

Sheena L
Easy answer......... YOU CANT

anna
Rating
YOU show HER no respect. If she's not pretty enough go find someone else. It's her body not yours.
Yes I know this is a fake question, you used up 5 points just to be stupid. Go take a flying leap.

sweet cheeks
Is this a pathetic Joke. You sure give Pakistan a bad name.

beca w
you shouldnt MAKE you woman do anythin... you should love her for who she is!!!

Daniel M
You cannot force anyone to do anything, unless they want to. It is not your decision as to what she does and what she doesn't do. She probably does show you respect, but because of this one, insignificant thing, you fail to acknowledge anything she does for you. It is also not a matter of who pays for it, either. She has a right to be scared, as plastic surgery, any surgery, for that fact, has its risks. Plastic surgery can go horribly wrong, and how would you like it if her surgery went wrong, and she ended up with any of the following?
* Asymmetry
* Breast pain
* Breast tissue atrophy
* Calcification/calcium deposits
* Capsular contracture
* Chest wall deformity
* Delayed wound healing
* Extrusion
* Galactorrhea
* Granuloma
* Hæmatoma
* Iatrogenic injury/damage
* Infection, including Toxic Shock Syndrome
* Inflammation/irritation
* Malposition/displacement
* Necrosis
* Nipple/breast changes
* Palpability/visibility
* Ptosis
* Redness/bruising
* Rupture/deflation
* Scarring
* Seroma
* Unsatisfactory style/size
* Wrinkling/rippling
You would probably leave her for one of her sisters, who you would treat as the scumbag you are.
Judging by your previous, and I'm guessing, future, questions, you are a person who believes that you have to get whatever you want, at the expense of others. If anyone were to contradict your views, such as I and the rest of the Yahooligans, you would do all that is in your power to manipulate them to believe what you believe, and if it were to come to the worst, destroy them. And so I beg you, listen to your wife, and make your own life better.

jennifer p
you're screwed up, a gold digger and u r taking her for granted. letting her cook and clean for you is not exactly how to show love which seems like thats all you do. its all about you you you.
sugestion is let her divorce your stinking **** meet a decent bloke and then get a breast implant..

Mopar Muscle Gal
Rating
hog tie her after drugging her and take her to the surgeon

candi k
Rating
ha ha haa thats funny.
perfect english at first then it gets worse? are you racist and anti muslim?

Jovita I
Rating
IM THINK your head its just a good plase for a headlines!

arwen
Rating
hahahahaha u again.

Miso
Rating
get out of her life! You dont deserve her!

topdog
well i really cant see why she doesnt respect you. you are a super guy who obviously thinks that she is everything to you! if her **** aren't big enough for you then do the girl a big favour and forget about the inheritance from her parents, they'll probably live for years anyway, and go find a bird with bigger **** because she is right implants can cause a lot of problems and lets be honest you are really not worth the trouble are you!

stephenl1950
Rating
Sounds more like you need a brain implant more than she needs a breast implant. She needs to dump you and go to the pound if she wants another dog. I'm sure she's beautiful just the way she is. If she's as smart as I think she is then she'll dump you and keep the breast she's got.

billyandgaby
Rating
nice

Jessica
Rating
dude. you're really messed up. it's her body, don't force her to do anything she doesn't want with it. you don't deserve her, especially if you're only with her for her parents' money. i feel very sorry for this girl.

celestialshorty
you are really dumb... if shes not good looking why dont you put your picture up? maybe you need a brain implant

lsenn
Rating
You should either love her for who she is, or she can do better than you.

Firecracker
Apparently you live in a different country than me.
Your values are not the same.

According to my standards, you do not deserve respect.
More likely, you should be shot.

Gavin T
Maybe when you get a brain transplant...yours seems not to be working.

sweenygirll
You are very odd.

mishnbong
Rating
take her as u find her...if U dont like it then FU*k OFF

Flea©
Rating
How about YOU get the breast implants? Then you can play with them all day and never have to leave the house. P*^%k.

Bob
another little boy playing on the Internet, does mummy know your still up ?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, September 1, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy