Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Whats more dangrous to your health:smoking or drinking?
take a person who smokes X amount of packs a day and a person that drinks X amount of beer,whiskey, etc a day. who would be in worst shape? and plus drinking and driving is bad but smoking and ...

What food are good for brain and memory?
especially to the ...

Does marijuana make you more outgoing?
Its better then drinking so dont tell me im ...

How much are you supposed to fart daily?
i've heard average 4 for women and 7 for men.

but i don't know anyone who farts that little. i sure don't.

there i go again....

If alcohol is so bad, what drug should I switch to?
The government keep saying how dangerous a drug alcohol is, and how it is more dangerous than many other drugs.

So... if I give up alcohol, what drug do you think the government would ...

I need help!?
i never can get to sleepo easily..it takes me like 3 hours or more to get to sleep...why?? and do u have any suggestions on what i can do to get to sleep?...

What's your favourite eye colour?
I'm doing a survey on what people look for in a partner.What colour eyes do you have?I have green eyes with a yellow ring around the pupil,what do u think of that colour?...

People that smoke so much weed talk alot, but when they don't get it they act different WHY?

My wife slashed by arm witha broken piece of glass. most people say I should leave but she is sick. Can I Stay

I like to be spanked but my bf dosent like to spank me how can i get him to do so?

Once a month my wife tells me she's on her menstral cycle?
I feel left out every month so my question is
What bike should i purchase to join her on her ride?...

What drug is more deadly? Meth or Heroin?
Debate at work!...

I am 28 yrs old. and already have some white hairs growing on my head, could this be caused by stress?

Can spicy food actually harm you (time is a factor here)?
I just ate a load of chilli con carne, and we went a bit overboard with the chillis, we put 3 in, put in some chilli powder and then added hot and spicy chilli con carne mix.

I like spicy ...

Is there any way to make my hair straighter?
mine hair is bit curly and too lush i think, (i'm male if that makes any diference) so what whould i do get so diferent haircut or use some kind of shampoo's or condicioner M?help me i'...

How the do I quit. . .?
I really need to quit smoking but I have tried everything and it doesn't work. I find it really hard because all of my friends and family smoke. Any suggestions??...

I might be fat?
One time i was sitting on one of those animals on springs like at parks and stuff and i broke it....

I feel like crap...can anyone help me feel better?
My throat is really sore, & my nose is stuffy. I have an occasional cough to. What should I do to feel better?

Thanks,
B...

Im quitting smoking...?
... and I want to rid my body of the toxins. What's the best, cheap way to do to that?...

What is the correct way to wipe my ar*e?
My mum says to wipe from the ball bag to the Coccyx but dad says from cheek to cheek! I tend to dab, which isnt great, especially with a hard one....

Cutie818
How can I make my voice sound like I'm sick?
Is there anything I can eat or drink for that?
I need my voice to be like that just one day

A-DOG
Rating
Don't cut school or skip work. Nice try. Try easing into your question a little more subtly next time.

danaishly
Rating
My brother said to swallow broken glass.

datpimp
Rating
swallow something that you would choke on

Spanrd
Clog your throat with Peanut Butter.... I have no idea lol

Becca
Uh why?

kiki dee
You can practice and pretend, scream at the top of your voice, or just act like you have laryngitis.

rosita_sotelo
i don't know

Tommy S
Rating
drink and eat a lot of cold stuff and it will make ur throat soar

BARB
Talk from your chest.You should keep in mind the old story about the "Boy who cried wolf".

Benjamin26
Rating
Fake it, or just scream into a pillow as loud as you can for a few minutes. Why are you trying to have a sick voice...lol

Cara G
Just scream into your pillow for like an hour that should do it lol why??

robogirl2527
why would you want that??? anyway, i think you could try yelling a lot..that might work

Elle
If it's to phone in sick call first thing in the morning, and/or lie on the bed or sofa with your head off the edge.
Works like a charm ~!

certifiedpsycho
Why? Scream at the top of your lungs for about five minutes.

αηgєℓα
Rating
make it weak and helpless-:)

James
dont drink and breath through your mouth and dont swallow your saliva, makes your throat dry out and you sound really ill

mrr5745
If you're trying tp get out of work, lay down when you make the call. It actually makes you sound like you're sick

Louise R
cough a lot

Adrena
Rating
Scream into a pillow for awhile.....

christin b
Rating
Cough scream or sing really loud!
It works
Ive done it tons of times.

Ben
Rating
spray some water up your nose to irritate your sinuses, then you will sound sick, and perhaps feel sick for a few mins.

kbakesb
Talk real low and a little scratchy. Try to sound like you aren't paying attention to the phone or if in person body language works well. Good luck.

♥ Xite ♥
Just fake it!
Or scream your head off for a few hours, that should work.

kenoplayer
Rating
Try talking like an elderly person.

MRZ NiC0L3.
Rating
Punch yourself in your throat

Brewboy62
Rating
Have a friend karate chop you in the throat, that should do it!

jensen945
since i barely get sick and still need to claim sick days, i lay on my bed on my back and hang my head over the side, and talk normal. its not over the top but makes you sound a little rough!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy