Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Ways to help prevent headaches?

How do u know when your an alchoholic?

Additional Details
i dont think of alchol at all, but i enjoy drinking.......people say i drink to much.......

I have a friend who has terrible Dandruff! How does He get rid of it?
He has tried head and shoulders and that stuff that smells like tar, but nothing works!...

What is the very first thing you you do when you wake up in the morning?

Why can't i sleep?
I've been having trouble getting to sleep for the past week. I'm sleepy, yet not really tired. I've only been getting 4 hours of sleep per night.. & i'm not exactly tired at ...

I am so tired to go to school in the mornings, EVEN WHEN I GO TO BED AT 8;00?
how do i fix this? i want to wake up with no problems !
another question;

if you go to bed at like 8:00 for only one day and you usually go to bed really late, will you still wake up ...

Really sick. what can i eat without throwing up?
ok so i am really sick. (you might be able to tell from my other questions :P ) but anyways these are all my symptoms:

i have a major headache. im all friggin stuffed up can barely breathe....

Peeing in a woman?
can I do any damage if I pee inside a woman
Additional Details
u guys are right I should just pee on her face like normal people do. to the dumbasses who take this seriously thanks for ...

How can i lose my voice?
if i just screamed into a pillow for an hour or so would that do th trick?

are there any other ways?
Additional Details
LOL yeah, i wanna get outa something ^^ haha

What should you do if you have just taken a dump and notice there is no toilet paper?

Why do people say blondes are stupid?
It's not fair-there are stupid people that are not blondes!I am blonde and I'm not stupid!...

I cant stop pulling my own hair, in class, on the bus, working, what wrong with me?

Additional Details
i dont eat it, but i look at it and play it with ...

What can i take to pass a marijuana test?
I exercise cardio regularly, and will test on day 10...

What's worse, tobacco or marijuana?
and by the way, i use neither....

Help girls only!!!!!!?
I Just inserted my first tampon and im still bleading in my underwear and I did use the instutions that come in the box and I tryed again and I didn't work Im so confused how do I know when I ...

Which is more dangerous....drug wise?
first off dont tell me to not do drugs..because i a not! i am asking this question out of curiosity.

which is more dangerous, cocaine or ...

I hate cigerettes but people who come to my house, smokes , around me. what shall i do?
right i live in a bungalow and my dad has multiple sclerosis and he use to smoke. i hate people smoking and at school, at the moment, i am learning how smoking can harm you. i don't want to get ...

What is an quick way to stop bleeding?
in the ...

Is it possible to die from withdrawal symptons?!?
i.e cold turkey
Additional Details
i'll point out im not actually addicted to anything just me and my friend were wondering and our biology teacher couldnt actually give us a ...

If i smoke two cigarettes a day is it still very very harmful for me or it is no big deal?( I am 20 years old)

2nd Commander
Help, i swallowed a chicken bone, what do i do now?
i think it's a small piece. anything i can do besides going to the hospital lol.
Additional Details
in my family we don't go see doctors for little stuff plus it's like 9:28 here. i'm not going to the ER for this little thing. i want to know what kind stuff people do. surely there are some handy people. i'm sure this happens a lot and moms and dads know the answer.

LaxPlay
Rating
hospital. or barf

lucylu
wait till it comes out.....ouch jk i have no clue have you tryed regurgitating it? wait don't do that bad idea i think you should prob go see a doctor srry

retro25
thts nasty
drink water

SINcere
Rating
eat some bread to help it get down the esophagus....

danny14551
cluck

Alabama
There is no need to go to the hospital. It will go on through you with no problems.

yasmeen a
Rating
OMG! drink l;ots lots lots of water.poor thing.

usman.farooqi
you 'll be ok if its small

anthony b
Rating
unless youre in pain at the moment, just let it pass. it might hurt coming out, but chicken bones, like all bird bones, are hollow so the pathogines and hydrochloric acid in your digestive track should break it down into pretty small pieces. DONT PUKE. serious damage to your throat could occur

Cathy
Rating
Drink room temperature water slowly down your throat.

Do you have room temperature coke in your house?

If that does not work.

Please go to the ER.

My brother chokes on chicken alot. Been there done that.

James L
Rating
if its a Sharpe bone you better go. But if its not i dont think you have to worry about it

Lance M
i think maybe you should get yourself a chicken hawk and give him a flashlight or just wait all thing come to pass.

Vicki
wait until you poo it out

nee
Drink lots and lots of water. It's that simple, if the chicken bone is that small.

CAYLI B
Rating
eat some bread

tipsy1889
you dont need to do anything-its perfectly fine as long as your not choking on it!
a lot of people eat chicken bones on purpose-you're fine!
bon appetit!

Kayla B.
Rating
you swallowed a chicken bone and the first thing you do is go on your email account? instead of calling someone for help? wow i find tht hard to believe

The Robster
I don't think there is anything you can do besides eating bread and drinking lots of fluids. Can you still feel the bone in your esophagus? If it's a small piece, then hopefully it will pass.
I hope you feel better.

butterflylucin
Rating
Don't do nothing, as long as it's not lodged in your throat..your stomach acid will take care of, and you know what happens next.

Thozz
Just let it pass through your system, you should be ok unless it was a big sharp narly bone.

jamal b
Rating
hospital

Sunmi L
Rating
swallow a banana it will push the bone down
and its soft so you wont choke - dont chew the banana just swallow a small piece

malaised_hope
When you poop it out, keep it for a funny story.

hANnAh
Rating
um, wait for it to come out!
they prolly wont do much at the ER, just tell u to wait, but u can call them and ask, instead of wasting ur time there...at least i think u can do that.

SICARIUS
If the hydrochloric acid in your stomach does not dissolve it, you will poop it out. It's not that bad. Don't worry.

LyndaLee
pull the crustof a piece of bread and eat it and drink a little water.

Alexis .
Rating
crap it out (in a day or two, not now),
unless it's lodged in your throat and you can't breathe or eat, then go to the hospital.

mike
you'll poop it out

Rachel
Well, I guess just wait and see. I wouldn't go to the hospital unless you are in pain. Your body will probably be able to break it down, and it will come out the other end eventually.

How did you do that, buy the way? Poor thing!

Soma
Rating
Your stomach will coat anything that it cannot digest with a thick mucus and expel it the regular way. Some TV show about how people eat things like glass and screws taught me that.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, November 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy