Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why is cutting bad?
I cut sometimes and people always say its bad. Why?...

Is it healthy for a teenager to be a vegetarian?
Okay, so lately my friends are like showing me all this stuff of how they slaughter animals and stuff. and it's really sick, but i've had soo many weight issues since i was like 12, i dont ...

What are *hic* some of the methods you use to *hic* get rid of hiccups?

Additional Details
has anyone ever heard of the drink a glass of water upside down method, it works great for ...

Drug addict brother?
My brother is addicted to cocaine. He's lost a lot because of it, namely being discharged from the military, or he's in the process of getting that done, so he says. He's not in the ...

Whats wrong with me?
This is really gnarley, but this morning I coughed up this black stuff. I have a cold so I didnt think much of it, but it happened again and I'm paranoid out of my mind!!! What should I do? I...

What makes people yawn when they see someone else yawn?

Is there any practice or medicine to make a 35 years old man get taller?
I am 35 years old man and my body only 157 cm height, I want to make my body taller, can I do that? what kind of practice or medicine that I should get?...

Would you rather have straight yellow teeth or crooked white teeth?

Any idea how some people can still drink gallons of beers and not putting on weight?

How good am I?
I'm studying to be a doctor
I'm very good looking
I'm fit, I do Judo and run half-marathons
I've been an actor on TV
I kiteboard, skateboard, and ski
I ...

Do I need a psychologist? What do I do? I want serious answers please?
I am 15 years old. I always did good in school.Like 4.0 GPA. I never cause trouble and I was always nice to people. Ever since I started high school last year, I have been having more trouble in ...

Does anyone Have a home remedy for conjunctivitis(Pink Eye).?

More Prayers Please?
I know I have requested prayers for my Daughter Lisa Before. I need them again. She is very ill. She has the cancer in her liver and Blood clots that are increasing in size on her lungs and legs. Her ...

I stubbed me toe on a brass boot, how can I exact my revenge upon it?
Sorry if this question is in the wrong place, I couldn't find the Vengeance category....

Weed Question?
My system right now is compleatly clean of weed. If i get high or only have a few hits. and not do it anymore, how long untill my systems ...

Is there a correlation between balding and smoking?

What causes stool to be green in color?

Bath or Shower?
Which do you prefer.......me it's a bath every time.....never feel clean after a ...

Why do we itch?

Additional Details
and why dies the word 'itch' make you itch

it made me and i know it made you do the ...

Why does it hurt?
I was wondering why the inside of my ***** hurts everytime my boyfriend does doggy like everytime he puts it in all the way slowly it reaches the back of it and it hurts?Could that mean there's ...

Blubber P
Help i have gas and i can't fart or burp!?
my stomach is in so much pain, im not constipated or atleast i was able to poop a few minutes ago it was just kinda hard. But its really hard to fart and its just harboring in my stomach and causing a lot of pain. Why is that so? and how do i get rid of it?

Sweets
Rating
take some metamucil...or laxative. Or if you can, eat an apple or apple juice.

Chriss32
try a couple of tums or some other antiacid

ROCK.OUT.
Rating
Beano and there will "be no" gas.

Alyssa
Rating
take tums smoothies

doctormwa
Im a professional doctor so we come to the point without wasting time
Take a glass preferably with water in it dissolve 250mg of NaCl in it and drink it . And then be active , eat less work more

Lain:)
um... laxatives maybe? or gas relief pills? not really sure...

minichef2585
Rating
try patting your chest, like you would burp a baby. or take some tums.

dude
Rating
GAS X its the answer.

Seth H
Rating
Try to grunt.

Anita B
hot tea - there's a senna tea that you can drink once in a while to relieve constipation - it works wonders, also relieves gas. Good luck!

enuffpets
have you tried some Alka-seltzer? really helps at our house

jen31
drink a little baking soda and water. it says on the box how much to use

xorenée
Rating
Try drinking a can of soda, like pepsi.
Always makes me burp.

Kitty
Rating
fill up your tub with hot water and take a looong hot bath while massaging your stomach, also taking the baking soda with a little of water helps, but not if you are really about to burst. Just try what I said previously and try to relax.. remember that when we stress our muscles tend to tighten, and well those are muscles that will constrict the way of gas to get out of your system. Hope you feel better :(

cortney l
Rating
ahhhhh tmi

natethegreat_2005
If you can, try and get up and move around. Walk around the block, that should get you moving around enough to allow the "gas" to pass through. No promises though.

if your in a lot of pain, i'd go the the ER. My sister had a similar pain in her pelvis, and it turned out to be real serious. Don't want to scare you, but if walking around doesn't help, then that would be the next best thing.

Blue
chug a mt dew. always works for me. In a can, not a bottle.

Katie N
Rating
'The mom' has the best answer by far. The walking thing does help too sometimes.

Also, the 'doctor' isn't a doctor, yet. He is a 3rd year medical student. Still learning. Also, he plans on becoming a dj!?! Medical students can technically call themselves a doctor, but while at a hospital they are still overseen by full fledge doctors. In my opinion, medical students shouldn't be giving out medical advice online or going around saying things like 'I'm a doctor so blah blah blah'.

Also, if you went to the hospital and had pains in your abdomen or chest, would you want a student or graduate working on you?

My last gripe is 'eat less work more'. How does this cad know how much you eat? What if you are an anorexic or bulemic. How does he know how much you work? Is he a stalker in his spare time? (my friend who finished medical school and is in his residency has no spare time, but this man finds enough time to dj so maybe he can stalk too)

By the way, for those of us who aren't interested in touting our knowledge of chemistry. NaCl is table salt. Why didn't he just say that?

nightingale
Rating
drink hot tea. it would help digest and soothe your stomach pain.
at least it works for me.

The mom
Rating
Well, burping at this point really isn't an option. Once it gets past the stomach, the only route is out- not up. You can try massaging your stomach to help move it towards the exit. Press just below your belly button, then slowly move down and to the right, just above the leg joint. Press and move upwards along the right side to just below your ribs, across to your left side, and then down the left side of the belly. That is the path your intestines take. If the pain is mostly centered near your belly button, it's still in the small intestine and it will be a bit before you can move it along. If you have a washing machine, you can also set it to spin and lean against it- the jiggling will help move things along as well. Or you can have a nice soak in the tub, hot water should help as well. You may be slightly constipated, so it probably wouldn't hurt to have some extra veg or whole grains in the diet for a few days at least. Finally, drink plenty of water. The swallowing sets up the muscle contractions that help the colon move things along- the more you swallow the more often that happens- reason why so many people need to go after they eat. With luck, things should move along for you fairly quickly.

lady_patriotz
hahahahahahahahahahahaha!funniest question ive ever read!!!!!!maby you should go see a doctor!lol.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, November 27, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy