Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Would you treat someone differently?
Would you treat someone differently if you found out they were on medication for depression and anxiety, but had been trying to keep it hidden?

Some people I work with have recently found ...

I have difficulty swallowing pills. Any suggestions?
I have an irrational fear of choking. Sometimes I can get the pills down and sometimes I can't....

How do you relax???
I feel stressed all the time and yet nothing works can you help me relax so that I can stay calm all the time....

Any depression tips??
I am feeling depressed and sad. Are there any ways I can get better without taking medication? What are some ways u get over depression? I'm sleepy, tired, loss of appetite, and have no energy 2 ...

My urine dirty i smoked some weed i have to take drug test anything i can do to pass it?
i need the best thing to do without going to gnc any idea's please help me....

When people drink their own urine do they have it warm or cold?
Sounds sick but i heard that it is good for ...

Can people drink blood?
like blood from animals, ...

What are you MOST proud of in your life?

What would happen if you sneezed, farted, coughed, and burped at the same time?

What are the long term effects of smoking marijuana?

Why do your legs get jumpy at night and stop you sleeping?
You know when you cant keep your leg still when your sitting or lying ...

Is it bad to stop sneezes?
Is it bad to hold them in and not let them come out?...

I lost my voice, how do I get it back?
No seriously, I'm not gonna go lookin for it.

I seem have enough phlegm that when I try to speak, all that emits are short squeaking sounds. I have an appointment to make in approx. ...

Will i pass a drug test?
i smoked weed once in the middel of june and have a drug test in the middel of aug.. i havent smoked since then. i have been swimming every day, drinking alot of water with lemon juice , cranberry ...

Should my boyfriend get a toe ring or his navel pierced?
none does not count....

How many of you think marijuana is a safe drug?
safe?
more safe than alcohol?...

Why do old men seem to have huge ears?
When men get older their ears seem to grow, or do their heads shrink? Any suggestions as to why they appear so big?...

My boyfriend is sick with i dont know what please read?
it all started last night he has a fever and is cold but is dressed like hes in antartica and his body aches all over to the point moving hurts. he also has a little bit of a cough and earlier had a ...

Wich eye color is most common?
brown, green, or ...

Why is my urine blue?
Everytime i go to the bathroom my pee is ...

fishineasy
Have you ever seen a person with two different color eyes?
Note: My aunt has one blue eye and one green eye. What causes that?

yo yo yo
Rating
YES. my friend has a blue eye, and a freen eye! but their soooo pretty! i want to steal them from her!!! they change too. so sometimes their the same, sometimes their different

Stephanieronnie
no i havent seen

pRiYa
Rating
YES!!!! AND IT IS FREKIN AWESOME!!!! I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED 2 DIFFERENT COLOUR EYES!!!!

punk
Nope. Never seen someone like that.

Kimberley
yeah one brown and one green

some people are just born with it, just a birth defect like a birth mark or mole

rrichards2k3
Rating
The one guy who left you with the wikipedia reference regarding the actors who have it gave the best answer IMHO, though I liked everyone's so i gave massive thumbs up!!!

I had a guy liked in college and he had one eye brown and one eye green. Fascinating what genes can do!!! His booty in his jeans fascinated me too, but I'll stick to the eyes! Just kidding--LOL!!!

ireadtomanybooks
Rating
me
I have one that is hazel and the other one is sometimes a

navy blue or a aqua blue
what caueses it is

The medical term for eyes of different color is “heterochromia.” One eye can be an entirely different color than the other eye, or part of the iris of one eye can include more than one color. If this condition has been present since birth, it was most likely inherited from a parent. If this is a new finding, you should be examined by an ophthalmologist, since it can be associated with injury, bleeding, inflammation or increased pressure (glaucoma) in the eye.

Channelle
Rating
yeah
contact lences
genes

A Random Stranger You Meet
Rating
My Jr. High principal. It is caused when the melanin deposits in the eyes are unevenly distributed, like if one of the eyes suffered trauma. The melanin is the coloring agent in the eyes, skin, ect.

Edit: It could be a genetic problem, but the above is more likely.

small girl
idk what causes it but its awesome looking. my friend has a blue and brown. and dots in her blue eye.

Mandie Marie
Rating
thts weird but it sounds kool

Smarty Pants
Ive only seen dogs with that eye condition, and they are usually blind in one.

clevaughn w
Rating
my mechanic has 2 different color eyes

sdfjsdfk
Yeah, I don't think it's as uncommon as you may first think.
Heterochromia (also known as a heterochromia iridis or heterochromia iridium) is an ocular condition in which one iris is a different color from the other iris (complete heterochromia), or where the part of one iris is a different color from the remainder (partial heterochromia or sectoral heterochromia). It is a result of the relative excess or lack of pigment within an iris or part of an iris, which may be inherited or acquired by disease or injury.[66] This uncommon condition usually results due to uneven melanin content. A number of causes are responsible, including genetics such as chimerism and Waardenburg syndrome. Trauma and certain medications, such as some prostaglandin analogues can also cause increased or decreased pigmentation in one eye. On occasion, the condition of having two different colored eyes is caused by blood staining the iris after sustaining injury.
British singer David Bowie is a famous person often wrongly attributed with heterochromia. His apparent condition is due to a teenage injury. (One eye appears darker because the pupil is permanently dilated.) American actress Kate Bosworth has sectoral heterochromia, resulting in a hazel section at the bottom of her right blue eye, while the left is completely blue. American Actress Elizabeth Berkley has sectoral heterochromia; her right eye is half green and half brown, and her entire left eye is green. So does actor Anthony Head - he has a patch of hazel in his left eye where both eyes are blue-green overall. The lead vocalist of American band Rise Against, Tim McIlrath, has heterochromia; his left eye is blue while his right is brown. American actress Mila Kunis also has heterochromia, resulting in one blue eye and one brown-green eye. American Actress Demi Moore also has heterochromia, by having one green eye, and the other hazel.

popacritter
Rating
yep , his name was robert and we called him "o' two tone"

rachel♥
yes

humanasianboy
Rating
Actually my friend and I were swimming at the pool once and he showed me his eye

one of his eye was half blue half green

and when i say half i mean like left side of his one eye was green and vice versa

and his other eye was brown

it was crazy
:)

The Subtle Kind
yup

Pepper
Rating
Yeah. It's a genetic problem.

angel l
Rating
Yes my grandma has 1 blueish Grey and 1 green, i don't no why every ones that is that way is that way but her 's has something to do with here sight in that eye that is pale blueish Grey, and she is also color blind. My grandmother is amazing though she is an artist and she even teaches an art class

Kil
Some teacher in my school had one eye blue and the other one brown. And then, there was this chick that friend had a crush on, who had one eye dark brown and the other one light brown. Im not too sure what causes it.... my eyes get black when they get punched! I swear!

mamabear1957
I have a lady that I work with that has a brown eye and a green eye. Very neat and she has a tattoo on her back just like her eyes. Genetics causes this, guess the genes can't decide just which color should be expressed.

Bee Bee
Yes, It's very unusual. in my area, But, I have seen it. A blue eye and a brown eye.

rosalinda
Rating
My friend has a 9 months old baby, that has a blue-eye and a brown eye, she said , that when she was carrying her she felldown the stairs, and the Doctor's were treating the baby in the womb, so she thinks is because of that bad fall she had, cause her baby--girl to be born like that.............. My next door neighbord, have a 11 years old son, that both of his eyes were green, he climb our other, next door, neighbord fence jump in her big pool. and was almost drown,some people said he did, i don't really know, the Doctor had told her he was brain--dead , he went into a coma, and after 6 months he woke up, and know he has one green eye, and one brown eye, so no one knows, why this had happen to him...... take care...

d1saftey
Rating
kate bosworth has it. really HOT. its called heterochromia

Fields
Actually yes.

This old feller my papaw knew. I seen him when I was about 5 years old. One eye was grey and the other was light blue. He was creepy and very country. He kept to himself in the mountains far as I know.

Skprinklewithlove33
Rating
Yes . I have one bue eye and one hazel eye . I dont know what causes it and i dont wear contacts/glasses and i have 20/20 vision

Rebel Rock
Oh yes, I worked with a man who had one blue eye and one green/hazel eye. The blue was a med blue and the green/hazel changed according to what he was wearing. He said it was a birth defect. But he had 20/20 vision in both eyes, so it was no problem. Just a great conversation starter, at least according to him.

fishers*of*men
i went to school with a boy who had blue eyes, and he was in an accident one day and something happened to the color in one of his eyes and now that one is really dark brown, it's still his eye, it's not a fake eye, it's just a totally different color, and it's weird because they are totally different colors. i have seen people with one green eye and one blue too but they were born that way.

Googon
Rating
Genetic flaw.

My eyes are different colors too. My left one is blue, and the right one is brown. Sometimes it changes to hazel though.

I have a lot of weird things going on with me though. My seeing and hearing sense are fused/hotwired together, and I can see sounds, so i don't know.

Shane W
Rating
My son, he has one hazel, & one blue-green.
Our doctor says it's Heterochromia, It is a result of the relative excess or lack of pigment within an iris or part of an iris, which may be inherited or acquired by disease or injury.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy