Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Can you drink Alcohol on Anti Biotics?
My friend is on anti biotics, i have been told by another friend that you can drink alcolhol on them but another friend says you cant.
Surely if you 'cant' it would say on the box?

Why am i coughing blood?
i am coughing little bits of blood, very dizzy, and i have a major side ache on MY left side (from belly button: 1/2 inch down, 2 inches my left)

what is wrong with ...

This is a gross question...*Warning*?
Normally, I have bowel movements about once a day and the stool is fairly soft and I can finish really quickly...like in 2 minutes. Within the past few weeks, I have bowel movements about once every 2...

Why do people commit sucide?
do u think its better 2 commit sucide than deal with ur problems tell me what u think in be forreal whats the biggest problems that humans rather kill theirself that deal with life in ...

What is it about Death that actually scares you the most? With me, it's the fact that you stop breathing!?
...try not breathing for about a minute - it's Weird!!...

Why is it called your "sweet 16th"?

Whats ur height and are u happy with it?
Im about/almost 5 "2"
I wish i was alittle shorter!

Wat about everyone else?
Additional Details
Lol no im actually not happy with it at all!! I grow fast! I ...

Do they still smoke in bars where you live?

What kind of cigarettes do you smoke?

Big problem with my friend?
I can usually help with these things but damn

Her father drinks alot and she found him passed out tonight...she dosent want AA for him though. WHAT DO I DO??

Im a guy , so tak ...

Any recommended medicine/anything for better sleep?
I`m having trouble with my sleep - I just can`t fall asleep.I`m feeling tired, sleepy, cant concentrate at work but still cant fall asleep - no stress, warm bed, quite - doesnt help.
Sometimes I ...

Is 17 to young to be assistant manager and head cheff in a top restaurant in Cambridge?
If 17 18 in October and have been made assistant manager i am also a head cheff at the same place but i am starting to get tired so, so is all this work to much for a 17 year old to manage
A...

Just Curious - Would you be willing?
If you went to answer a question in Yahoo Answers - and somebody asked you to send them just $1.00 to help with medical bills - would you send it?
Additional Details
LET ME STATE - I am N...

Why do we sneeze twice?
i often sneze twice...why?...

How to disipline this child?
A good friend of mine came up to me the other day and told me that his son had gone to wall-mart and bought a package of size 6 diapers and then came home and put one on and went to sleep in just ...

Would you like to know the precise date of your death?

How many times a day are you actually supposed to take a shower?

6-6-06??What is going to happen?
What is going to happen suposly please tell me!...

How old do I have to be to buy medicine to treat a yeast infection?
I'm under 18 and I have a yeast infection. What over-the-counter drug should I buy and can I even buy it at my age?...

Do you think its discusting or wrong to be a lezbian?

Earl
Does your pinky raise when you take a drink?
Mine does?! I don't know why but it just does it automatically whenever I take a drink my pinky goes up! My family does it sometimes...is it like a gene thing or is it just a mannerism?
Additional Details
Well my grandpa does it more than me and he's from Brittain so maybe it's like a british thing?

whatsit
Well it is bad manners but then again, not many of us realize this.

rita
uuuuuuuuuuuu
im a normal person and i dont notice those kind of things

steve b
its a sure sign your gay.

Creole
Im drinking a choc. martini right now & my pinky is NOT raised.

Sue F
Rating
Mine does also. I have British ancestry, so that may be part of the reason. I do also drink tea, not exclusively; but more frequently than coffee. This is definitely an interesting question. I wonder if anyone has done any research into this topic....Have a good night.

LilSo1287
Rating
lol yup

Big Daddy
Rating
yes it does, especially when the glass or bottle i am holding is light. it is a natural occurrence, not necessarily learned or acquired. when drinking, the weight of the glass or bottle usually does not require all your digits to grasp the object / support the weight ergo, the pinky goes up. rich, poor, female, male, whatever race, it simply happens. however, if what you're holding is heavy, your pinky will "help out" and grasp what you're holding.

jgal
Rating
yes sometimes

Danny
I do it too...when doing shots.I think it's a learned behavior.
But if I'm drinking from a glass or bottle I keep my pinky underneath (so that it's supporting) so that my drink doesn't slip through my fingers.

First Lady
Rating
Yes....and I don't know why!

blamurfen
Rating
Yes, and it bugs the hell out of me. I find that I must concentrate very hard to keep it from happening. Change the grip on the cup, so that all four finger wrap around, but keep your thumb off the container. This should keep your pinky finger in place.

wannaplaytoo2001
heck if I know but it happens when I play the keyboard too

bricabrac
yes mine does too

pitterpatter47
Yes mine dose....Not sure about the gene thing...Thanks <:3 }~

MARIA
It is learned. I don't do it. It serves no purpose.

mc_1_2000
Rating
yup
it is a distinguisted feature

dukalink6000
Rating
I tuck it in

Tommy
Rating
yeah, it's weird isn't it? some kind of pinky conspiracy.

woohooo
Rating
my pinky always goes up! Me hubby makes fun of me for it..lol..then again my pinky go up when I hand something to people...u know my pinky is always up even when just walkin..lol..
I do come from a sophisticated family that could explain a lot..lol..
some people say snobs do it..lol..some say it's a form of delicacy who knows...lol
have a good day

rhino_man420
only when i drink wine

Mandee
sometimes
but once i start i get addicted to it

jeanene64
Rating
nope mine does not

♥ BECKY
Rating
nah.i dont.

Thick S
Rating
THAT HAPPENS TO ME AS WELL.

itschris
Rating
yea mine does that haha

lildevilchild_87
Rating
mine does too.....maybe we are from british descendants.....would you like a pot of tea and some crumpets?! lol

DainBramaged
Rating
not sure, need to test this one out with some tequila shots,

EDIT: well the first two shots, no pinky.
but d next fibe wer alternayt betwin pinkee an no pinkeee....
ate won ish depinitly pinnkie

Unidentified Fine Object
Rating
Yes, and I think it's incredibly cute. Makes me feel all giddy and girly. But to other people it could also look silly or maybe even flirty.

tecumshea200
Mine does to but i only notice it when im drinking a beer. Dont know why.

baling
Rating
Hi I am Scottish and have always done that and I dont know why.

It was an upper class thing done here in Victorian times.. started from Royalty...So hey if your right about the gene thing maybe we are related ..or even related to royalty..Thanks bro.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, November 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy