Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

If you lost your hair, and it would never grow back - would you wear a wig , or stay bald?
Wearing a hat of some sort is not part of the question....

What is something that you could not go a day without?
Except for water, oxygen, etc....

Can someone give me a good air freshener to use, my roommate keeps stinking up the bathroom..?
Everytime!! I dunno what else to do besides asking him to change his diet. It's really bad. Please help or I'll suffocate.

I don't even know if this is the right category.....

Whats the most disgusting thing you have ever seen??
I once saw a guy come out of a toilet cubicle and use the hand dryer/blower thingy, yet he didnt wash his hands!!!!

Why wuld you need to dry them if they didnt have water on them??????

This might be weird, but...?
what side do you usually sleep on: your right side, your left side, your back, or on your stomach?
I can't fall asleep unless I'm sleeping on the right side of my body....

How can i get taller...? im too short 4"10..is there any way to grow taller?
pls help
Additional Details
im 17 years ...

I have a really painful stomach ache with diarrhea. my diarrhea is yellow and creamy and HELP!! what do i do?
my stomach really hurts and i need help i dont know what to do or what it is, i have to go to the bathroom all the time and its been 4 days of these painful grummbles in my stomach. im not throwing ...

I have one more question...?
what do you do when your worst enemy is spreading rumurs about you, saying you are fat, ugly,the list goeson, and making ALL your friends turn against you?...

Can you trim your asshairs without cutting yourself?

What do you do when you are in the restroom and see someone leave without washing their hands?
Do you say anything or maybe make sure they know you saw by giving them a look? It's sooooo freaking NASTY! Girls should know better!
Additional Details
for quietfive: Even if you ...

How would I go about selling a kidney?

I can't poo its been 20 days now help me please?
hey i have not poo'ed for 20days now because im trying to hold it in because it hurts to much doctor says just let it come out but i dont want to feel like im pooing out a ball

any ...

Weird dreams?
Does anyone know a way you can have weird dreams? (other than eating cheese or spicy food)
Additional Details
I'm on a limited budget so drugs aren't an option....:)...

Do I have have a sleeping disorder?
Sometimes when I'm asleep I get a weird feeling like my brain is being shaken and I can't wake up or move. It usually occurs when I am first falling asleep. I know in my mind that I am ...

What is the best way to get rid of a severe migraine?
I have severe migraines everyday. I wake up it's there, I go to sleep it's still there. For the past 6 years I have lived with a migraine that never goes away. I've tried all of the ...

I just sneezed...can someone bless me please?
I've been sneezing for years, but I'm a quiet sneezer, so nobody knows when I sneeze. The way I figure it, I've been shortchanged a lot of "bless you"s in my day because of ...

Has your stomach ever "grumbled" while you were in class? Why does it do that?
It's so embarrassing and I find that it only happens when I'm really nervous and haven't eaten all day. And it only happens when I'm in class or at a library when its really quiet,...

Marijuana question?
how long does it take for marijuana to get out of your ...

For all the ex smokers out there, what method did you use to finally quit smoking for good?
My New Years resolution is to quit for good. I gained twenty pounds during my last two failed attempts, what method worked for you?...

Is there any way to make me shorter?

illicticnarcotic
Does smoking marijuana really make you stupid?
I didnt use marijuana last year and i had to repeat a grade. This year i smoke everyday and am passing with A's. Are the anti-drug commercials just saying it makes you stupid or is it really true because my grades have improved alot.
Additional Details
For all you people that think im stupid for smoking pot and say that i didnt try last year. I did try i just have little concentration when it comes to meaningless tasks of school work. Smoking a bowl of marijuana before school helps me keep concentrated and i can finish an ordinary test that would take me an hour in 30-40 minutes when im high

pandurtle
Rating
no but it gets u high

megafool
Rating
Nope, but extended use can lead to clouding of the brain. However, marijuana is overall harmless. It's the best drug.

cats4ever2k1
they kill brain cells, and you failed because you didnt try, drugs has nothing to do with it, and you shouldnt, their illegal and you can go to jail for a very very long time if your caught. Drug free is the way to be.

smokesha
marijuana effects everyone differently. it made me psychotic but i got A's too. it gave me insights but lost me relationships. but that's just me. for you it could be totally different. it makes some people stupid, it makes some people smarter. it makes most people lazy and forgetful. but it makes everyone high, so high.

alex l
no .

pmb48649
Rating
Of course not man. Huffing nitrous makes you stupid.

bflogal77
It doesn't make you stupid, but there is proof that brain cells die from it's use, and there are genetic changes to your bodies reproductive cells which will impact on any children you ever have.

WENDY D
Rating
IT does kill your brain cells,, but probably makes u more focused at school, because your afraid to get caught, Because It is illegal,,, Or maybe you have finially been eating your wheaties at breakfast! (MUNCHIES)

Joey R
Rating
ohh noooo (sarcasm). It just shrinks the volume of your brain (truth)

matsystud
Rating
you lose your memory from what i hear, not stupid!

hi_it_is_me
Rating
It kills brain cells which can affect your memory.
By any chance, are you ADHD? It seems that people who are can focus better after smoking...I think it slows down the brain or something. Just a possible solution to your question.

jackie
What your doing very wrong!! I seen people on it long time, when you see them again there mind very slow thinking,
no since going in details. no i never and never will want on any thing like that.I want keep my brains the way they are.
happy good thinking and can remember things.

Sassy's Dimples
Rating
I honestly don't know but its funny cuz i believe it depends on the person. for example when most people smoke marijuana it makes their memory bad but it actually improves my girlfriend's memory. i been smoking for about three to four years and i feel it hasn't changed anything about me

Sue J
You are repeating the grade - of course it is easier - only someone made stupid from smoking weed would not realize that.

It's the paranoid behaviour and social misconduct that we will all suffer later that really pisses me off about drug users.

Jonathan T
Maybe it's just you. You know...Smoking marijuana makes you feel good. Thats why you feel good. The drugs are making you feel good but actually you are getting C's on your report cards.

RickinAlaska
Rating
Although marijuana is fun, it should not be used during your studies. You need 100% of your concentration and that can't be achieved while stoned. I think you may need to reevaluate the reason your grades improved and run with that. But it's not the marijuana. Save that for later in your life (when you graduate).

RaBerT
Yea it destroys brain cells, it doesnt make you stupid it makes you clumsy. Like putting a gallon of orange juice inside your closet, instead of the fridge.

norman davis
Rating
use marijuana everyday then, let's see what would happen
( you are sooo dead) lol

scottp5657
It affects people differently. It can make your short term memory go, so if you're doing well now, beware you finals. That info from the begining of the year might not be there anymore.

Alice K
It causes long-term loss of short-term memory. Maybe not this year, maybe not next year, but it's coming, trust me.

RockerChick
It effects blood flow to the memory and learning parts of your brain. It really does effect you. You can't remember a lot and you can't take in to much info at once.

Chronic
Rating
From experience, I can tell you that it HAS effected my memory. When you're high you can be in mid-sentance and forget what you were saying.. but it doesn't stop there. Your memory really gets messed up. I always lose my train of thought anymore, I repeat things all the time, ask the same questions twice, etc. I'm much more confused nowadays. so.. YES.

?
As a mental health and drug counselor with 20+ years experience, now retired, and one who has toked a few myself over the years, I can unquestionably say YES, marijuana smoking on a regular daily basis can clearly make you stupid. Just because you had the experience you delineate in your history, the facts of observed usage by thousands of subjects over time cannot be erased. And, understand, I'm one who KNOWS that marijuana is not nearly as dangerous for your brain and general overall health as alcohol, so, don't jump to any "conclusions" that I'm just "anti-drug" in my answers. Alcohol, a drug as well, is a whole lot worse than marijuana ever thought of being. God Bless you.

Lana L
Rating
mhm

What, what, what??
You're really stupid if you think your A's are associated to the ingestion of pot. Don't screw up your life. My ex is a chronic user, a very smart man, but it has had serious effects (neurological, psychological, and physiological) over time.

You are using it as a "crutch." You are repeating a grade, meaning you are learning and retaining more through repetition (not through the concentration you think has been brought on by the dope--in fact, it has NEVER been found to increase concentration--more than likely YOU (not the pot) have to force YOURSELF to concentrate more because you're high)...has this ever occurred to you? If you study stoned, it has been shown that you will need to take tests stoned. You can ignore all the warnings you have been given here, and find all the excuses that you want to in order to smoke MJ. I'm an adult now, in my midlife. I have been there, done that...and I have seen what it does. Yes, there are much more worse things to ingest than pot. And, in the short term, you really don't see the effects that it has. The commercials are not conspiracy driven propaganda campaigns...they are created by people who have seen the long term effects, etc. Pot does have its issues. I have also succeeded without it (I'm an A student). But, don't take my word for it...apparently I don't know jack sh*t. You are no different that the millions who have smoked it. Why? Because we're all the same specie.

Give yourself more credit--learn to learn without it and still retain the grades. That's like an alcoholic saying that they need the booze to relate better to others (while in reality they are making a complete as* out of themselves). The truth is not always pretty.

Daniel T
That was a stupid question. You are getting higher scores because you are repeating a grade .... get it?

Altered Beast
Rating
Well, they say it makes you forgetful and............. What was the question again?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, October 21, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy