Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

I want to die!?
I'm living in fear. I'm afraid of vomit and diareah. What should I do? Stomachaches are scary too.
Additional Details
My ...

I swallowed a quarter will I be alright?

Has anybody ever died from going on a roller coaster?
Like had a heartattach or anyhthing?
Additional Details
LOL i didnt think that i would get that many ...

Will marijuana show up in a blood/urine test when going to get a physical?
I'm asking for a friend here so dont be concerned but she did it saturday night and about a week from now she's going to get a physical for school and camp. It would just be a routine ...

70% of teenagers loose their virginity during highschool. What's your opinion on this?
Do you agree?
Do you disagree?...

I am 22 years old!!i look slim!! what can i do for becoming fat!!?
i wanted to become fat!i am now 55kg!!but its bone weight!!...

Which do you think is worse.smoking or drinking?
Just wondering!...

Why is it that women tend to feel the cold more than women?
just an observation (im sure there are exceptions) but women appear to feel the cold more than men.

i know men who wear tshirt and shorts in the winter while women are wrapped up in warm ...

Is George Washington really dead?
Or is he being kept alive artificially?...

How to get diarrhea?
i seriously need to get sick.. fast.. i don want to go school tomorrow as the next day is holiday.. so help me.. and btw plz post something that is possible to human nature....

What do you eat instead of unhealthy snacks like potatoe chips?
I had a bag yesterday & just loved the salt & crunch. Should I just stop eating snacks or is there a healthy replacement?
Additional Details

A doctor told me I'm a schizophrenic psychotic with a psychopathic personality disorder...Is that a bad thing?

Can wearing a hat at night make my ears grow closer to my head?
is this true, i heard that sleeping on my side and wearing a hat such as a beanie will eventually make my ears grow closer to my head..?
Additional Details
im 16 so still growing ...

When you die do you want to be buried, burnt or recycled?

Do u think my gf would find it funny if i painted her mercedes she jus got for her 16th birthday lime green?

Child Abuse?
My niece and nephew say their mother emotionally abuses them. She also keeps them in their house and has them do chores from 7 a.m till bed which is priority over school work during school. She moves ...

How do you stop itching......i have dry skin since it is coming on to winter.......?
i have scratched so much i now have a rash . I am not going to the doctor....how to help stop the itching....i have been using alot of lotion but it is not ...

How can i fall asleep when im not tired?
im not tired and i have to wake up at 5:30 because the bus comes at 6

so i need to sleep now but im totally awake i read and searched google and it just told me to be relaxed but im ...

I woke up and my nose was gone!?
i felt so werid like i had a cold or somthing.. i looked in the mirror to go brush my theath and my nose was gone! just disapeared!

HELP! WTF!...

I smoked weed once, will it show up on a drug test?
I smoked once in the past probably ten years, the problem is that it was last weekend. I may need to take a drug test within the next week or so. Do I need to worry about it showing up in a Urine ...

Ivan D
Does it annoy you when people chew loud?
It really annoying to me when people chew really loud and chew with there mouth open. I don't know if its just me but it really really annoys me.

CatsRcool
Rating
It is very annoying to me too.

lulujj1234
Rating
sumtimes

Nikki
LOL my boyfriend has this funny habit of when he eats the fork scrappes across his teeth. And that's not just once in a while, that's every time. At first I didn't notice it, but then a friend of ours was over for supper and he cringed every time he heard that slice of metal across teeth. Now that's all I hear when we are eating! If you are eating with someone you care about, I'd say let it slide (while joking about it from time to time!). But if you are with some people who you don't know real well - politely ask them to chew with their mouths closed. Hope this brings a smile.

TANVIR H
yes its so annoying!!

LadyZ
Rating
i think it annoys alot of people its proper to chew with your mouth closed but not everyone was raised the same way

Lilly P
Rating
no i love it when people chew really loud with their mouth open and maybe some food hanging out and their head turned slightly to the side, like this http://lh4.ggpht.com/_OimSFQvExDc/RqM1ilZWR7I/AAAAAAAAGe8/N5r_5RR2TLE/BritneySpears_splashnews_hsw200707d_012.jpg
i think thats britney spears hahahahaha

Ranulia # 2 is on the prowl. grr
believe me, you are not alone. Its annoying and kinda gross. My mom chews with her mouth open and makes smacking noises. Grrr!
Well, i guess no one is perfect
:)

arron p
Rating
Yes, it annoys me more then anything else. I absolutely can't stand it. It's disgusting,pointless and can be stopped if they just learn manner's.

Jayci
Rating
YES yes and yes!!! It's soooo annoying!

abbiekate1
Rating
that has to be one of the most annoying things.
or someone humming a song

JaySean.333
Rating
HELL YAAAHH
i usually just ignore but sumtimes it gets on yur last nerve!

JaZ ツ
yes it is so anoying! i can never sit next to my brother when he is eating lol

Little Miss
Ugh, I hate it! Recently, our school changed the rules so that kids would be able to chew gum in school. Bad idea! Besides the fact that it shows up under desks, people chew so loudly! During a test when everything is quiet, all I hear is chomp, chomp, chomp. I mean, I chew gum (at home), and it isn't that hard to keep your mouth closed. Otherwise, it makes everyone look like cows!

Worst part: How do you tell them to stop?!

L.O.V.E is overated
Yeah, kind of... I think that its kind of rude and disgusting. Especially when food is flying out of their mouth. I absolutely HATE it when people talk with their mouths open. You can see everything up in their mouths.

karsenbug
omg it annoys me so much so its not just you but my family just doesn't get that it annoys me. so most of the time i usually get yelled at for yelling at someone else..... yeah... its not just you

dionscare
Rating
its true it annoys me too

Dog Owner
Rating
It annoys me too!

retro*fab
Rating
YES!

Keep Portland Weird
Rating
It drives me crazy :)

happiecammper2
Oh yes. That is one of my mom's biggest pet peeves. Yes, I agree, it is quite annoying. Sometimes I just want to yell at someone, but I can't. Haha.

Baking in the Las Vegas heat
Rating
Yes, especially chewing with your mouth open.

Carly
Rating
yes, and also when they talk with their mouth full and food goes i your face- its disgusting so dont ever do that cause its also annoying when they do it over and over again and they always sit across from you and your like "GO AWAY!!"

mir14002004
Rating
yeah..especially when their mouth is open.

Lydia L
Yes Very Annoying ! x

Phyllis J
Rating
Yes, it does annoy me a lot! I want to yell at them to close the mouth while eating! I always do tell them a story too. When I worked at a hospital, I was called to the ER to take notes while the others tried to save this man. He had been at a restaurant eating fish. He was talking with his mouth full and choked. They tried everything they knew there while waiting for the ambulance. When they got him to the hospital he was already dead but they still had to try to revive him. They did the heimlich maneuver and the food came out with great force, landing in my hair! I went and shampooed my hair after we were done. My hair survived, but the man did not. You may relate this story.

mosher_rule
yes its a minging habit especially when the have like 3 peices of chewy in the gob

Umrao Jaan
Rating
Yes, it's disgusting and not the least bit classy.

Kaitlyn
YES, and when they chew with they're mouth open it's gross.

Skylar
it's rude, as well.

Dew
Rating
No it is not just you trust me! I know there are somethings people eat that they can not help but be loud,It is still annoying!

Master Blaster
::mouth makes smacking noises while eating:: Mmm, chinese food!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, August 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy