Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

How do i get rid of a spotty bum?
ive tried alsorts,even got antibiotics from docs which cleared it up for a while but they always come back.i dont wear tight trousers and i wash regually! im minging aint i?! help!! its putting me ...

Do you think this generation will live longer than previous ones?
Why or why not?...

Not feeling Well. What do I have?
headache, sore throat for three days, body aches, vomiting
Additional Details
asking for mom so its the symptoms of a female....

Help me plz?
ok iam sort of underweight is there any eating tips that can help me like certain types of foods if you dont have anything nice to say dont say nothing at ...

It's 2am, I am so bored! What can I do this late?
Ok, it's almost 2am. I am always up this late. And I have nothing to do. No one I know is up this late,so I cant call them. I have exausted working on my webpage. I dont want to watch tv or ...

What are some easy ways to relax and get some sleep?
I'm having lots of trouble lately with sleeping. The only thing I find that works is Nyquill but I dont want to become dependent. I'm staying up late and having to get up early and its ...

What would you do if you found a $100 bill floating in a public toilet?
if a $100 is not enough to stick you hands in there to grab it then how much?...

10 POInTS TO THE BEST ANSWER!!?
what is the best diet pill or program that you have used ... how much weight did you lose and how long did it take. please include the name of the pill/program i need to lose 20 lbs. by Christmas

Why do i gag alot when i smoke?
hi, im 14 years turning 15 soon and whenever i smoke i gag and sometimes almost throw up. sometimes after i eat i get up to go wash m hands i gag too, whenever im going out to smoke i gag, when i ...

How do you stop a 10 year old smoking?

I overdosed on laxatives?
I just had surgery and the pain medicine i am taking (oxycodone) caused major constipation...so my mom gives me two natural laxatives and two well normal ones i guess. And i was half (mostly) asleep ...

What's that ONE thing that is priceless to you?
mine's my niece Angelina. I would die for her....

Are peanuts naturally healthy for you?

Why do we do what we do and regret it later?

Do i have a false leg or not?

Am i stupid?
i have been accussed of being stupid, mad, ugly and being on drugs.

so i am giving you all a chance to insult without the risk of being reported.

go on give it your best.

Anyone know how to fix a sore throat!!!?

Additional Details
well not fix relive it atleast :P...

How do i get taller naturally?
how do i get taller, what foods do i have to eat and stretches and anything that is not expensive to help me get ...

What’s the most dangerous drug in the world?

What is the largest bone of the body?

ashley2006h
Does drinking a lot of water get pot out of your system quicker?

Jackie P
Rating
teaspoon of vinegar a day (i'd do it at least a week in advance to any urine drug screening) lots of coffee and beer. For a blood test sorry at least 30 days of nothing is the only thing that will work.

badkitty_dc
Gotta drug test coming up soon? My ex-roomate (total pothead) used to drink lots of chamomile tea.

pacerslover31
I agree with twilights answer, but make sure it isn't cold water. I used to have to take one a month, and one time I had drank so much cold water, I was shivering in 90 degree heat. It was pretty obvious to my probation officer, but since I passed and he was lazy, I got to go home. I will also agree with a lot of these other people. Don't smoke pot. It is a waste of money. Take it from someone who used to smoke over an ounce a day, and could move a pound in a day as well.

destini'smom
Rating
You've got to be smarter than the drugs!! DON'T DO THEM!!

Big R
Rating
it gets in your blood stream ! so not will take about 30 days or so depends how how much you smoke !!!

someone s
Rating
No, it won't. THC gets into your body's tissues, so it's not just something that you can flush out with drinking extra liquids... it takes approximately 30 days for the body to metabolize the chemical so that it no longer shows up on drug tests, and if it's a hair strand test, it's going to show up anyway, foreverrrrrr!!!
The best solution for not having to worry about stuff like this is DON'T DO IT!

mary_marlene65
yes but alot quicker only if you take niacin vitamins and go to the canning good department in the grocery store and get some sure gel!!!! I Swear to God it works.. I did it and passed my drug test 24-48 hours is how long it takes but I would be safe and go for 48

Steve R
For a urine test, it will take about 3 days. If it's a hair test, then 6 months.

O Jam
Rating
No, but it is not like Alcohol, but you can at least not be thirsty...Say no to drugs anyway!!!

Up wit hope,
Down wit Dope!!

Stacey
It stays in the hair for about a year, and like it has been said it's in your blood stream , peeing a lot won't really help

c.arsenault
Rating
It may help, but a lot of water is probably a gallon or so a day. Percentange of body fat plays a big part too.

debraalbagli
Rating
No.It takes about 60 days to get it from showing in your urine and if they do a hair sample it can take years that it will show.

Snoochies
Rating
You would need to drink a gallon or two of water to clean out your system. THC does get in your bloodstream but 99% of drug tests test your urine. Pickle juice, cranberry juice, vinagar will also help clean out your system faster. There are also over the counter stuff that will help.

mickie8
uh no.

MЯ BAIT™
Not so much.

But if you are doing an urinalysis, a full bladder gives you a better, not guaranteed, chance of passing.-

Tyana
No, water doesn't flush out your blood stream

Jon and Nichole
Rating
nope it sure wont. it will take about 30 days to get out and if they do a hair test it will be on teh hair follicle for a very very long time

xcrimsonxphoenixofxhellx
Rating
No. The chemicals from pot detected in tests are stored in fat tissue. You have to sweat it out. It can take months to do it.

And steve, no. It takes more than three days.

RJC78
No, it will not. You shouldn't be smoking pot in the first place. Should you still feel inclined to break the rules wait at least a month before taking any drug test. I know this guy from college who smoked pot almost every day for over a year, he stopped smoking for 5 weeks yet failed the drug test anyway. Save yourself plenty of trouble by avoiding drugs. Life is complicated enough without having to deal with any nasty habits.

Sam
Rating
No it doesn't.

twilightstarr420@sbcglobal.net
Yes but only to a certain extent. It will mask the drugs because you urine will be mostly water. Your body can only carry a certain amout of water so when you are constantly drinking water it just goes though your body and out like flooding your body so your just peeing out water but so drug test disciminate on color of the urine too, so if its not yellow they can refuse the drug test heres what you do: if you know when you have to take a drug test drink 3 gallons of water 3hrs before your drug test and take vitamins each hour per each gallon...you'll have to strart to pee after almost every sip after the first gallon this is your body trying to get rid of excess water do not eat anything! If you want to test it go to walgreens and pick up drug test it's like 15.99 for whatever drug your testing on and drink 3 gallons of water into the last hour try not to pee as much just hold it as long as you can up unitl the test then take the test see if it comes up clear...it worked for me and i had to take one for court. This only works for piss tests. Good Luck

Button Face
Rating
No !!! THC is not water soluable !!!!
THC is like an oil
and Pot can be found on your system for up to 7 months

IceAngel
Rating
i dont think so if u dont want it in ur system dont take it

idgaf
Rating
druggie.. ask your parole officer

SDS
Rating
Try GNC They have liver cleansing prducts...and don't do pot

jeep_girl_1978
Rating
Perhaps you should lay off the pot for awhile...you're paranoid.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, August 28, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy