Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

The other night..I seen something strange...someone please explain this for me?
The other night, I was asleep for maybe twenty minutes, and woke suddenly. I turned my eyes, and not my head, and seen what looked like a black 'head messager' floating in mid air, in my ...

What has stressed you today?
Want to talk about it?
Additional Details
here's a hug just for you ...

How do you give a woman an organism?

I drink alcohol to ease my anxiety,i dont want tablets,help!?
My mom suffers with anxiety and she has been on tablets over 21 years and i have seen them ruin her life,she is now addicted and needs them for the rest of her life. I also suffer with anxiety and ...

What's wrong with me?
every morning i wake up feeling sick and bloated. my bones ache really badly too. i know i shouldnt come on here expecting a diagnosis but ive tried so many docs. ive run out of ideas
A...

Do i have to die before docs take me seriously???
every morning i feel so bad, like im dying, body aches all over, i feel sick. doctors just say it could be stress but what if it isnt. i try to excercise to releave some aches but i just end up ...

How can i stop cutting?

Does anyone else have really intense and detailed dreams EVERY night?
i have really weird dreams every single night, and remember them. but alot of people i talk to don't, so why do i have such vivid intense dreams?...

What is your favorite bad word?

Sleeping? PLZ HELP ME!!?
Okay, I HAVE to go to bed early tonight... say about 9:30ish...and I'm NOT tired!! What are some things, besides taking medicine, that would help me fall asleep easier? PLEASE HELP!!!! THANKS SOO...

If your a heavyset person who smokes a joint every weekend but hasnt in 40 days will yo pass a drug test?

Man flu...women does it annoy you?
My lodger and step dad are both suffering from man flu.
They both have a bit of a cough and the sniffles and are acting like they are dying. Every sniff is followed by uurrrrgggghh Me and my ...

Do you ever get a smell of something that takes you back years and years ago?
I got a smell of perfume today off this woman that passed me and I instantly recognized it as the perfume my old teacher had on over 30 years ago! does anyone else get this? I get this quite often ...

Paranoid about Body Odor, keeps me from doing normal things! Help!?
I am overweight and I am working on that, but I am paranoid that I smell because many people have a stereotypical thought that fat people smell. I use underarm deodorant, body spray when needed, and I...

Ways to get to sleep easily (without medicine or tablets)
i've been having trouble getting to sleep lately any ...

Eating problem?
Ok so normally i eat 3 meals a day
last week i went to stay at my cosins whille i did work experience near-by. Then and still now i keep on getting hungry lots of times in the day, but when i ...

Passing urine drug test!?
Ok I am going to be strait forward here. and before I go on I am admiting that smoking marijuana is stuped and I know I shouldnt have done it but I realy need help here. Ok I am going for a health ...

How Do I Start my period?

What stuff can i safely get high off of?
i need something that'll make me hyper/high, without it harming me. something like sugar, but without all the calories. or just something that'll give me an energy spike (and won't ...

What is choking the chicken?

muggsy_87
Does cranberry juice get rid of Marijuana in your system?

~PUNK_GREEN_DAY_ROX_ON_4EVER!!!!
Rating
what you been smokin

MK_bratty_angel_MK
Nope, sure doesnt, keep trying.

Sassy IQ 125
First of all one should'nt have marijuana in their system!!No cranberry juice does not get rid of it,but drinking it and lots of water can help flush it out.Also it sounds yucky,but try drinking water and a vinegar mix(half&half)at least an 8oz glass 2-3 times daily for at least 5-7 days.

ffffff
Rating
No.

Andrea
Rating
nope.
not smoking works tho.

Golden Leaf
it's a myth.

blacknblue2_2001
Rating
Not really, no. It's acidic, which helps, but besides that, nope.

feeln17
Rating
NO SIR, and drinking bleach is not a smart idea either. only time, depending on strength of pot smoked, how much u smoke will determine how soon it leaves your system.usally 30 days if your a heavy smoker.

lovebug0928
no but bleach will

sticksandstones
nope.

Kelsey H
Rating
Ive heard that too but no it doesn't it take 3 weeks for your system to be COMPLETELY drug free but 2 weeks and you should pass the drug test

deezone13
Rating
Though it will flush your system if you drink a couple gallons, it is only temporary. There is no permanent removal, only temporary flushes and masking agents, which can be detected.

jakeleon
Rating
It does not get rid of THC in your system. It does flush your urinary system out though. So it does help. This is why it is recommended to urinary tract infection patients. Although it will reduce the time that enough THC to show on a UA will stay in your system. It can not be expected to completely clean out your system in a couple of days. Of course all this depends on individual metabolism. THC stores in fat cells. It is also accumulative. So you will have different results per individual and someone who is a daily user will not have as good of results as someone who has used sparingly. Lots of water also helps. But keep in mind this is only for a UA. If they were to take a hair or blood test the tests would not be effected.

webjnke1
doubtfully

lotus_of_peaceâ„¢
Rating
No but its fabulous for urinary tract infections :)

missy
Rating
NO

ohm'slaw
Rating
pot is fat soluble.time is the only proven removal method so far.

Offkey
Rating
No idea. But if you've had a UTI (Urinary Track Infection), it's good t drink it.

padreboy2k
Yes. Dude, I've seriously tried it, and I got to keep my job! Peace.

ilse72
Sorry, you are out of luck. If you are trying to pass a drug test, the best way is to just don't do drugs. There are so many forms of drug testing today and some are foolproof. For example, the only way to pass a hair strand drug test is to be drug free for 2 years!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.044
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, July 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy