Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why do people yawn??????
i yawn alot.
HELP A SISTA out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

What is proper way to tell my boyfriends I have Herpes and HPV ?
Should I just act like I dont and when he gets tested for them, then I say " You gave it to me. I never had it"

With the summer and hot sun I have more frequesnt breakouts ...

What time do you get up during the week?
What time do you go to bed? I sleep late and stay up late. Part of the advantage to working evenings....

MEN AND LADIES!!!what perfume or cologne gets you really aroused???
MINE IS FARHENHEIT AND O.P. JUICE....THAT STUFF GETS ME ALL ...WELL YA KNOW!
AND MY FAVORITE PERFUME I LIKE TO WEAR IS GEO BY GEORGIO ARMANI...MY MAN LOVES IT...

Whats a good way of staying up without coffee?
ok, i need a way to stay up without coffee. Any other simiulant would be ok. any ideas?...

Hello, 4 days ago, I was with my friends and they were smoking weed. I can't smoke will it show tomorrow?
Tomorrow it will have been 5 days, I made my friends roll down all the windows in the car including mine. I was holding my breath AND sometimes sticking my face out the window lol. They also just had ...

Trouble Sleeping?
I can't sleep at night!!!! I stay up until 1 oclock in the morn and then i sleep till like 11 oclock! I put eggcrate things on my bed, grabbed myself a novaform pillow, and tried counting ...

What happens when u smoke weed 4 the first time?
i want 2 try weed but i wouldnt drink or anything b4 it, i just wanna know wats gonna happen 2 me if i do ...

What's the most embarrassing thing that has happened to you - in a doctor's office?
Mine: In junior high, my chiropractor wanted to show me and a girl (who happened to be cute) how similar our back injuries were. (I hurt mine playing football, she, hers playing softball). He showed ...

How much do you weigh????

My girlfriend gets lots of mouth ulcers & is on food intolerance programme. Anyone got any good natural cures?

What are some good remedies for social anxiety, specifically in a high school environment?
I have social anxiety sometimes when im at school and it seems to be worsened by cold weather. but what are good ways to reduce or help that during the day when im at school.? thanks!...

How long could you postpone a x-ray after swalloing a quater?

Should I buy a bulletproof vest?
Ok i'm not really gang affiliated, but I do hang out with a lot of gang members. I was walking down the street last saturday by myself and I was shot at, The driver was shooting, both backseat ...

How to detox urine of marijauna in 4 days?

To much water??
is it possible to have too much water??...

Will i get to 5'6''?
i'm 14 and a half and 5'5''. My mom is about 5'3'' and a half to 5'4'' and my dad is 5'10''. Since I'm not 18 yet, do you think I&...

What's the best age?

Can stress cause Headaches?

Not being real familiar with drugs: what are indications of heavy meth use?

Additional Details
Thanks all...I get the pic....

jess99tx
Does a person with a colostemy bag fart?
I'm probably going to hell for asking such a question, but seriously... many patients w/ a colostemy bag have had their colons removed. So, do they have gas? If so, do they pass it into their bags? Or burp? Or what?
Additional Details
*** I asked this because as babysitting always brings so many adventures... the little girl farted in the pool and the air got caught in her bathing suit for a few seconds... and this warped.. sordid... sick thought came to mind. That's all.***

♥Caribbean American Princess♥
yeah everyone farts its a sign of health

alice b
Rating
YES S/HE DOES-----THE BAG FILLS WITH AIR BUT IT DOESN'T STINK-----I'M A NURSE

crystalanne
Rating
My best kept secret is now blown: i've emptied colostomy bags before, and it is the most disgusting thing in the world. (Changing them isn't that bad once their emptied) I've never seen a colostomy bag with a "valve" I don't know where that comes from, and it's kinda dumb because can you imagine the odor?! Anyway, gas makes the bag fill with air, and this can hurt the opening unless it is emptied frequently. Because of this, the people I cared for avoided foods that cause gas. Ewwww

jane
Rating
My husband had a colostemy bag about 6 yrs ago,
and no it's not so bad to ask questions you want answers too,
Yes, they do pass gas, and it does sound like a fart.

Fergy
If there really are people on the moon, would they be called "mooners" or maybe "moonsters" ?

przhm247
Rating
They actually DO still experience gas. I know only because of a freind that has this.

Texas Cowboy
Rating
Why would you ask such an insensitve question?

sweetneats
Rating
That is a very funny question.....you're not going to hell for asking it.......I think it's a good question, but I don't know the answer....I'm a very curious person too, so now i'm going to have to ask my dad this question tomorrow. Good question!

girl1492lost
yes

NS42day
wow, that is a good Q. my Ex had diverticulitis and he had the bag for 2 months. he never did fart. and he is usually always gassy.

flowerlover12003
Yes, gas is expelled thru the bag.

Mrs J
Rating
yes they do, it just goes in the bag

trailguide420
Rating
I want to see someone hold a lighter to it and see if they blow up.

luvdoctor
Rating
they emit gas but it will come out of the bag. fart is a good sign that the colostomy works, and that there is no obstruction in the colon. medically speaking.

LADY T
I KNOW THIS ANSWER DUE TO A RELATIVE HAS ONE AND YES THEY DO FART THE AIR GOES INTO THE BAG

AdbA
no but i'm sure gases do escape

happydawg
Rating
Yes, people with colostomy bags do pass gas. The bag fills full of gas and has to be "burped" occasionally. Some bags are built with a valve in them to get the gas out of the bag, so it doesn't inflate like a balloon. I am a registered nurse and work on a surgical floor. We place colostomies weekly and recover them out of surgery.
I am very familiar with colostomy bags and all of the products offered by the different companies.
I do ostomy teaching and education.
The higher the colostomy is placed, the less the odor because the distal colon re-absorbs water. If they are high up, they are called iliostomy bags and drain liquid stool. If they are lower down or closer to the butt, they drop formed stool and stink worse.

?
no, bags don't fart

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Saturday, August 2, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy