Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Do you think whippin your child is okay?
I would like to know your opinions! I think it is ok because it is not punishable by the state of law unless you are endangering their health....

Help! Urgent hangover cure required!!! Please!?
I'm in a really bad way. It's the demon red wine that did it. Or it could have been that one vodka I had that finished it off. I can't keep anything down, burst all my blood vessels ...

Do you use a new towel every time you shower, even if you shower 2x a day?
And a new wash cloth everytime you wash your face?

I do, maybe that's why I have so much laundry....

Very strange question? ( is this normal??)?
okay my husband sits to pee! he is 25 and to me that is just so odd! aren't men supposed to stand? it makes me feel like he is gay or something. he said he was raised that way. I know when you ...

How can I stop masterbuting?

I havent slept for 3 days not exaggerting at all!?
i have insomia all the time as it is

my usual sleeping pattern is waking up every hour after 2am, but i can uaully all back to sleep
and every time i cant get to sleep for hours, no ...

How can i break something in my body?
eg. arm wrist leg ankle or ...

Will this make my legs longer?
My upper body is longer than my legs. I'm 16 and for the longest time, I've been trying to make my legs proportional. If i hang from a tall place, will my legs get longer? because of ...

What size feet do you have?

I am 22 and I have been smoking for three years. I want to stop for my health but at the same time I don't ...
I am trying to convince myself to stop and I know I can if I really put my mind to it. I am scared because this is the only thing in my life I feel that I don't have control over. Im convinced ...

Do you pee in the shower?
I do sometimes. but last night my friends and i were talking about it and some people can not stand the ideal of someone elce pee in a shower. but i dont know. Do You?...

Does listening to music with earphones frequently damage your hearing?
I love listening to music (Bullet For My Valentine- intense rock) and I listen to it quite frequently. But I do so with earphones, please tell me the consequences (if any) and the steps I should take ...

Any tips on how to quit soda?
I want to quit soda but i hate plain water what can i add to it that has no artificial sweetners?...

How Come Life Is So Hard??
Like I Know Its Not Ment To Be Easy...But Why So Hard?!?!...

I go to bed at 3 am, wake up a twelve pm, then i got to bed a ten pm, and wake up a one pm. wtf is goin on?
i have bizzare sleep ...

Help with settling my stomach?
Hey there, so I have food posioning from eating boston market last night, now I am starting to feel a bit better, but what are some ways I can just like settle my stomach? Thanks for the help. :)...

What is the best remedy for dry cracked heels ?

How to get ride of a stuffy nose??!!??!!?
OKAY ive tryied almost everything i have a cold with a fever and ive tried nasal spray, vicks vapor rub, and motrin, and dimatab. And my nose is still pluggeg and congested. And i dont wanna try a ...

Do i have a heart problem??
I have a resting heart rate of 110 beats per second, and the beat is quite irregular.... it beats fast then slow. I get palpitations, dizzy spells and cold hands and feet. I've been to docs ...

Why do i get light headed or dizzy?
ok so im 16 turning 17 on august
i play soccer vigorously.im on the varsity
team at school and also play for an outside team.
and when i exercise and i dont get tired or pass out oor ...

chef spicey
Do you wear pajamas to bed?
wasnt sure what category to put this under

JuiceNewton
yep i do and it's wasn't see the difference. looks like you should get some punctuation lessons.

paralyzed nomad
if i feel like it...lol
but what kind of pajamas is a different stories.
if it's hot in my house, it's a tshirt and shorts. if it's cold - pajamas.

olayak
Rating
sometimes. usually i wear a tank top and pajama bottoms.

yes, usually a tank top or t shirt with shorts, or a tank top or t shirt with these jersey gaucho pants.

@ |* ! @ n @ ♥
Rating
yeah. sometimes i sleep in my clothes if im really tired. never naked.

Max Power
Rating
i only use black boxers briefs, i like to wear black all the time

Wounded duckmate
never

♥chocolate♥
only in the winter but in the summer i just wear a tank top and a pair of comfy shorts

Jasna
Rating
Generally I do... I don't wear them when I'm on a trip and didn't have enough room in bag to put pajamas, or just forgot them... Also I don't wear them in the summer, when it's really hot, I sleep in my panties only...

Incongruous
Rating
No.

sanangel
Rating
no, i wear them very seldom, i mean a gown, but most the time i wear short shorts and a t-shirt... in the winter i wear long lounging pants and a top..

♥мαи∂ιѕ♥
well no I don't. I don't know why...I have been sleeping in my clothes for the longest time. But i think I will start sleeping in nighties. (pj's)

Juan Valdez
Rating
Nope - I go naked. It's the best way!

iNn3RbEaUtY
depends.. but usually no

mamacita
Rating
sometimes

kinkin1992
Rating
Yes I always wear P.J.'s!!

Scott
No summertime but in the winter if its Freezing the Nuts off my brass monkey then yes....

dymond
No

j.bush.j.
Rating
no

sylfise073
Rating
yeah, sometimes

Loki
Rating
Nope, nothing

checkmeout
yahhhhhh i heart pj's
and u should put it under clothing

n_kaysar
Rating
Is it necessary to wear pajamas.......?!

K.P.S.T.
Yes. Pajamas are comfortable. My Boyfriend told me doesn't wear pajamas to bed. he sleeps naked.

mudd_baby69
Yes b/c you never know when the house is going to catch on fire. My hubby's a firefighter and I think about those things ALOT!!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, October 19, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy