Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Marijuana?
is marijuana really that bad for you? the media projects this image that marijuana is like a "killer drug" which im not so sure about...ive heard its even kinda good for you. basically ...

Can someone help me find a good pillow?
I have neck pain and my muscles are always sore and stiff, especially in the morning. I bought one of those Tony Little micro something or other pillows, I am very disappointed in it and I spent 40 ...

I need to take a drug test in 2 days. I'm a heavy marijuana smoker. Any suggestions on how I can pass?
It's going to be a urine test, which really isn't that hard to pass. But drinking too much water dilutes urine. I need something that's either going to cover up the toxins or get them ...

What if the judge forgot to write down you were suppose to be on house arrest?

Why do we itch?!?
just wondered........

What is the best way to cure a hang-over?

Whats the best way to die?
what do u ...

Should fat people be allowed to go to the pool?

Why do I find it so hard to drink water?
Sorry, I feel really silly asking this, but it's starting to annoy me.

I really can't stand water, for some reason. I've tried sipping little bits from a cup, but I keep ...

What do you think of fat people?
in general...
Additional Details
like 30 pounds overweight or to the point that u can look at someone and say they are ...

Ive been getting headaches (front part of my head) eversince some 1 bashed my head into a wall about 15 times?
they mainly focused on my head and just kept bashing it
and i get them nearly everyday and when every i put too much presure on like my arm it goes numb and im weaker i cant walk for longer than ...

What's the color of your eyes?

Additional Details
People I was just being Nosy. OK As for the people that asked....My eye color is light brown. For the people ...

Can people die from alcohol poisioning?

Additional Details
Just askin cause i got it b4 cause it's my mixed my epilim wit it it's medication for epilepsy ha ...

Is this bad?
Everday like 1-2 times.
I have a Red Bull + 3 Ibuprofens.
I'm 14
Is it bad?...

Why do people keep smoking if they know it's KILLING them???
I'm just wondering why they do keep doing it if they know what it's doing to them. I know it's adictive but that's no excuse to keep it up!!!
Additional Details

What should i do if my gf's puking?
i already told her she was disgusting....

What color EYES do you like best?
IS THAT YOUR OWN EYE COLOR? WHAT'S YOUR EYE COLOR ALSO, BE HONEST....

My Daughter has worms Help !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?
she keeps itching her bottom, so i checked her and there was these little white worms and i was just wondering how could she of got them and how do you get rid of them is it easy ?????
A...

How many hours sleep do YOU (personally) need to be at your best through the day?
And also, how many hours do you actually get ?(on average)...

If you notice a person what do you see first?

A True Gentleman
Do you sleep with one or two pillows under your head?
I use two, have been for years. I heard a while back this isn't too healthy but have not had any problems so far.

ccx806
4 lol

TULSI M
Rating
I use 1 under my head and 1 between my knees for support, to re-align my spine when i am lying down. This really works you should try it!

qtgyjda89
well 2, then have like 5 other ones surrounding me.

Bistro
two. the bottom one is beaten down and flat. the top one is a very soft and comfortable latex foam pillow. its the perfect combination.

fiat_knox
Rating
What matters is not so much how many pillows, as how firm they are, and whether they are kept clean and changed regularly or not.

One firm pillow is as good as two flat ones, and the firmer they are, the better - at least for some.

For the moment, it's 2 for me, but I'm looking to get something firmer soon. And maybe then, I'll only need 1 again.

iswd1
I use a full body pillow and fold it over.

When you sleep with one pillow alone, your neck tends to get bent at a bad angle, because your head sinks below your shoulder level, unless you happen to have a solid pillow like a barley husk pillow.

With 2 pillows, your head is propped upright a bit more, it is actually better for your posture than having your head bent backwards. Besides, if you sleep on your side, with one pillow you ear is almost resting on your shoulder. That cannot be good for you.

MARCIA S
Rating
I like those downfeather pillows they feel so good. My husband and I fight over it. I told him to buy his own. I do'nt know, maybe I'll buy them for him. I also slept with a pillow in between my knees its comfortable.

Svartalf
two, or three, and often a lot of stuff under or over the pillows.

I have breathing problems and it is batter if my head is held high and my torso is not horizontal.

smithlers
Rating
I sleep on 2, find it more comfortable

on the wagon
i don`t use my pillows for sleeping on, they`re usually under my girlfriends ar*e

liz r
iv always slept with three pillows

mizangeleyes
2 but my bloke only has 1

♥Kazz♥
I have 2 pillows - 1 thinned out pillow and then a Tri-pillow on top I cant sleep without my 2 pillows and definately not without the Tri-pillow ... when I have had to spend time at hospital or away somewhere I ALWAYS take my Tri-pillow with me and put it on top of the pillow provided - hasnt done me much harm that I know of :)

baby j
Rating
I sleep with 2. I have also heard that this is not really healthy, but they say sleeping on your stomach isnt healthy either and so with that being said I do both. Doctors have always said that sleeping with none or the minimal of 1 flat flat one will reak benefits because it allows your body to flow in that natural position and the bones stayed aligned the way they were meant too

angel
I only use 1 pillow but it is big and fluffy, so it might count as two.

Mets00
i usually go one, sometimes 1.5, but the full two is too much for me

*New Mummy*
two pillows

hard
yes i do

sofiagk
Only one.

forestvinnie

Ms. G.
Rating
I sleep with one pillow. When I use two, it is to put one over my head to block out noise!! Zzzzzzzz

?
Two duck feathered pillows

dances with unicorns
Rating
I only use one, but it's one of those "memory foam" pillows, which makes for really good support. If you sleep with two, however, and you're comfortable and sleeping well, who cares what anybody else thinks?

ada wong
Rating
I sleep with two pillows, so does my partner.

Nursen'
one pillow and my arm

kerm_al
i dont sleep with any pillows i hate them

♡♡Gneaseach♡♡
I sleep with 3 and there is nothing wrong with me.

Roger Vadim
two, my Doctor says its much healthier!

Filthy Lucre
Rating
I use 1, and it's a pretty thin one at that.

Complicada
Rating
i prefer to use only one, but sometimes i prefer none at all.

jillybean
Rating
2 but ends up as 1 cos i either chuck in on the floor or my boyf nicks it

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Thursday, October 23, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy