Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

What is the difference between alcohol and drugs?
What is the difference between alcoholā€™s effect and drugsā€™ effect? Are they the same? If not, which one is worse and why?...

I get dizzy and i sometimes pass out. do i have an illness?

Smoking weed, is it bad to do it only once?
ive been with friends many many times, my sister, brother, cousins, even my step mom! when they are smoking pot, but i never do it myself. ive gotten a little high off it considering the smoke n all, ...

Can you really worry yourself sick?

Additional Details
What are the symptoms?...

Women only, what do you think about short men...?
I am 5'7" and i know I am short, do you think different about a man if he's shorter?...

Are farts ghosts of the food we eat?
maybe the food we eat also has the spirit inside, so when we fart, are this actually ghosts going out but instead of visual appearance, they make a smelly appearance?...

What is your cure for the hiccups?

Which colors better pink or black?

After i eat pinapple theres a wierd burning sensation on my tonguedat lasts bout 20 mins could i be allergic?
It is mainly on the side of my tongue, and feels really wierd, no other symptons accur after i eat it and i dont feel it when i eat any other foods!!...

Would you call Childrens Services on your friend?
I have a friend that has bedbugs and won't do anything to rid her house and her kids of em. I won't go in her house, I stay outside and when her kids come out, they are bit up. It's ...

Can I get sick if this happens.?
I opened the window and I was in a tank top and this really cold wind came at me and I was freezing. Could I get sick for that happening?...

Horrible cramps in my calf. Relief ideas?
It's actually for my wife. She's not on her feet too much but her calfs have been really bothering her for the past few weeks and we're not having success finding any relief. Ideas?...

What stretches can make me taller?
i would like to know what can make me grow an inch or 2 by ...

I have my nose pierced...read on?
and now it is really infected...there is a huge red bump on the piercing which looks really bad...I took out the stud which only made it more noticeable but now it is unable to go back in...Any ...

Do you smoke?
In short, my mother is dying from lung cancer, now spreading to other parts of her body. She is a shadow of her former self-having lost nearly 50 pounds in 3 months time. She can barely breathe, ...

My brother farts while laughing.....?
he say it is normal as laughing release gas, it just that his can be heard while most are silent......is this TRUE?!?!??...

How To pass a drugtest?
I'm not a pot head, but I've made mistakes. The last time I smoked, was about a week ago. I've been drinking nothing but water for the last few days, but I don't think that's ...

I'm 5'5 and weigh 130 lbs. Do you think i'm fat?

Additional Details
I wear a size 7 in juniors and size small to medium in shirts....

Which parts of men are attractive for women?

Which is worse Marijuana or Tobacco in your opinion?

honeyskillz
Do you always have to pee really really bad in the morning?
Just asking.
Additional Details
Is it normal to have to?
Because I don't. Then again I only sleep for 6 hours or so.

rollingsaab
Rating
yes but i dont know y

Jen M
Rating
Half the time I wake up from needing to pee super bad in the morning, other times I can wait for a few hours before I have to go, so it's random with me.

Jodie6552
Rating
Usually my bladder wakes me up, cuz I have to go so bad. But on the other hand, my husband doesn't have to go until nearly lunch time! Try drinking more water thru out the day- it's better to flush your urine regularly- to prevent kidney infections/stones!

smittybo20
Yes. It is because your bladder fills during the night.

ā™¦Chimera Meerkatā™¦
LOL tht's such a general Q's. of course majority ppl does.
It's better thn to keep it zipped up.
It's bcs we rest our body whn we sleep thus all our great body gets to work out all the toxins at nite, esp. after our meals/drinks earlier...& flush store it to our bowel. Once, we wake up our brain reactive us *alert* to empty it.

systematicalf
Rating
YES! And OMG it doesnt help when my husband likes to wrap his arm around my lower belly! (I jump up and run to the bathroom)

Becka Gal
Yes.

i love Amanda kendall
yep!!!!

Elie
Yeah, that's how i wake up.

K-Mill
Rating
Yup only time when the pee goes straight into the toilet.

julie h
Rating
i didn't use to have to, but now that i've been drinking more water, i've been having to go EVERY morning!!!

ann rose
Rating
think this is normal. I get up during the night to pee. Dont drink anything at night

ā•š Alien Gurl ā”
Rating
Yes, I always have to urinate in the morning. It's normal. Because you hold your pee during the night.

Maxine PantherFan
Rating
Yes, and you need to drink more liquids, before you develop kidney infections or stones.

onehotmommy 79
Rating
never seen such a crazy question but yes is the answer cause you do not go to the bathroom at night like you do doreing the day

doanel
Rating
Yep, the toilet is usually the first stop for me in the morning.

SheeshMcNas
Yes Really bad... I am always running to the bathroom.

Go Bears!
No recently... I get up at 6AM but lately have been getting up at 4AM to pee so when I get up at 6, it's not to bad.

Stan The Man
Heck yeah! It's the reason for the morning wood!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy