Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Question about marijuana?
if you smell it in the air and its really strong, is it now in your system or do you have to actually smoke it?
Additional Details
no ...

What causes smelly feet?

How stupid am I if I smoke another cigarette?
I quite a few days ago and I'm having a real bad nic fit....

What does lol stand for you all keep writing?
Im a educated woman just never saw it till Yahoo Awnsers ,STAIGHT AWNSERS PLEASE>>>...

Black couple have a white child!!!?
ITTS TRUUE!
its amazing check out the pic and info below:

http://www.dailymail.co....

My Dr won't prescribe antidepressants. Anyone else had this problem?
I am 25 and have a serious medical condition. I asked my GP for a mild antidepressant to help me cope. He prescribed the smallest dose possible and when I asked him to raise the dose after 3 weeks he ...

I'm feeling suicidal?
I'm feeling depressed since my Mom left when I was two. Yeah I could feel happy but I know I hate myself........I tried killing myself-and I can't do it.......I don't want to tell ...

What are some of your pet peeves, things that drives your absolutely crazy?
There are just some things i cannot tolerate and it triggers my temper and low tolerance meter.

Bad Breath
Stinky Arm pits
Funky Body
Chewing with open mouth (making that ...

I have such a hangover , what should do ?
It's really bad , so bad , I cant even try to sleep,
Additional Details
I mean , it is really really bad !...

I'm 14 but imma 4"11. duh. whut can i do to grow taller??
yea i know its genetic. and pls, i'm too short for muh age... pls say nice wrds and dont be mean ...

How do you cure your hiccups.?

How Do i get my b/f to stop taking my medicine?
i was put on BuSpar for anxiety and i hide my pills b/c my boyfriend wants to eat them all to get messed up....well he always finds them no matter where i hide them i put them in places i wouldnt ...

Pubery help plz!?
everythings changing!!! i don't feel normal!! what to do? what to do??? HELP!...

Hangover ?
what is it with the headahce after a a hangover no more sickness but oh my word the head ( dumbo having a disco i think with the pink eliphants)... any ideas how to get rid?...

What is the least painful way of dying?

What are some ways to get rid of stress if your having a bad day?

Why are kids in a rush to grow up?
Why are kids in a rush to grow up?...

Am i hibernating?
In the winter months I have no appetite, I'm pretty much never hungry. Also I am constantly tired and can't get enough sleep. What's wrong with me? Am I hibernating?...

Why do people smoke?
cus i got a mate who smoke twenty-four a ...

How many bones are there in human body?

Elijah
Do u think 5'8 is short for a 18 year old male.?

a.j.
Rating
medium, however males stop growing at 21 years old, maybe you'll grow a little. (I'm 5'1'') female.

Hex W
nope just the right height...
tall guys are so hard to kiss
you're average

invisible
not at all...but if u 'think' ur short..then i guess u are...its all in the mindset!!!

Nick B
Nope, sounds about right to me.

If your worried about your height wear platforms and make friends with those shorter than you. :o)

Purple
no, thats a little tall to me. My hubby is 24 and is 5'5". I'm 20 and I'm 5'2".

?
yeah, but then im tall for a girl lol

mnm34
no

Bunny2x
It depends on your genes.

andprendergast
Rating
no not at all I am 5'6 and have dated guys shorter then you are!

NONAME
No...

Joel R
I am ten inches taller than you, you will probably grow more. The actual average height of a male in the United Sates is 5'10''.

jeannot_kensinger
no it is n't.

emarkus1
You aren't going to be making any women very happy any time soon. Oh well, you know what they say. It's not the size of the rise, it's the motion of the ocean.

chrissy
I think it's pretty decent, but then again, i'm only 5'1", so i guess almost any guy is tall enough foor me.

mole
Rating
men dont stop growing until at least age 20 remember boys develope slower then girls and that is actually an average height size

ily♥
well, im 14 and im only 4'11! thats not even 5 feet!!! :(

kimpierce76
No, that sounds pretty average to me.

*Bella Reveuse*
No not really. Maybe by an inch but he may still be growing. I think average is 5'10.

Beth
no I don't think so...most times guys still keep growing until they are about 21. I knew a gut who was 5'6" when he left for college and when he came back for the summer he was 6'3"!

L3-knightw1zard
If you think it is short, then it is. Remember it's the size of the fight in the dog, not the size of the dog in the fight,.

nfocuz00
Rating
no...unless ur dating a 6 foot person...

Munya Says: GFOD
Kiddo, guy's don't stop growing til theyre like in their 20's...I was the tall chick in HS, and all the guys were LUCKY if they were 5'8"...now I see them after college and stuff at reunions and they're all over 6' !!!
Girls stop growing by 18, boys keep growing AFTER 18.

Lori C
I think you're pretty safe at that height, my b/f is 29, and he's only 5'9. Remeber too, that it's all in your genes.

Candace T
Rating
5'8 is about average hight for a full grown man.

Ilene M
No

marie1257
Rating
Perfecto, mi shamado'.

eliastc2003
Rating
yes because im 6' 6'' and im 17 mexican american!

thee wojc
Rating
no. i'm 18 and i'm only 5'6.

vicky l
no.

Jessica
No, the average woman is 5'6"- I suspect the average man isn't much taller than that. 5'8" isn't short.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, October 24, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy