Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

How do you get rid of constipation?
I'm constipated, and it's really uncomfortable... I need help to get rid of this now... please!...

Coughing 3 days after weed smoking?
I smoked weed for my first time on v-day. I regret it. It was horrible. Boyfriend said it was just normal reg crap, nothing too big for a first time. I do not have a cold and have shown no symptoms ...

Smokeing Weed?
When i started smokeing weed it gave me a nice high. I felt relaxed and happy. (the best way i can describe it is that feeling you get from "laughing gas" when your getting a filling at ...

How do i pass a urine test for cocaine tomorrow?
I KNOW I SHOULDN'T USE BLOW, SHUT UP.

i blew a few lines last night and this morning i was told i have to get tested tomorrow. i know it doesn't stay in your system that long but ...

If a doctor suddenly died while doing surgery, would the other doctors work on the doctor or the patient?

What do you do instead of smoke?
need tips for things to make me 4get a cig at the bad ...

Do you like to pick your belly button?
Sometimes in the privacy of my home, like when I'm surfing the net or laying in bed reading, I catch myself picking my belly button. It's an old habit from childhood.

Does anyone ...

What should a 8 year old girl weigh?

Is strep throat bad?

My grandma passed away recently, and i feel really sad...?
about two weeks ago, my grandma passed away. she had been sick for quite a long time, 2 years, but about 3 months ago she was diagnosed with a cancer. she felt really sick and my mom was always ...

I have a giant clock , what do u have thats big ?
Its mahooosive ...

didn't know what catagory to put this in sorry .....

How many hours of sleep is enough?
So, how many? Many experts say eight....

Is there a connection between thyroid disorders and obesity?

Name even one positive benefit to smoking cigarettes?
a serious, good, answer wins 10 points and much ...

Am i a bad person for wanting to drink someones blood
i get the urges to bite my girl friend and just drink i know its not normal but is it bad i mean really and if your awnser involves the bible well just shove ...

I have two weeks to pass a drug test?
OK so i stopped smoking for about two weeks then found out i wouldnt have to take the drug test for a while so i started again i smoked maybe twice a day for a week and a half, granted some of those ...

How to get a plastic pill to go down?
As I get older, it seems I have more diffulty swallowing pills that have a plastic coating. It almost feels like it gets stuck. What can I do? ♥
Additional Details
Wow, I never ...

I farted hard as hell and blood came out and everyone in the class saw!?
F...

Does stress cause really bad headaches?
im a really stressed person lol...and i get really bad severe headaches...the pain is like behind my eyes and in my temples sorta...any ideas why?
Additional Details
see, i would get rid ...

What do you do when your on the toilet?
i usually use the time to make calls to my friends LOL
Additional Details
ahem yes now ive realised that ppl think im quite sick to call my m8s lol but i dont make alot of ...

jake
Do`nose and ears grow throughout life?

p_suzz
they stop growing after some time.

Mr Glenn
Rating
ears definitely, don't know about noses!!!

Malene P
Rating
yes they do.

baddoodle
Rating
I hope my nose grows a little, it's a little short I think.

Ivan
Yes they do grow I have a brother in law who has the biggest ears I have ever seen and he's only 29yrs old what would he look like when he's 50.

Nicki
God, I hope at some stage they stop period. I seen some people if their ears or nose get any bigger they'll have to wear a cast. because I have seen some hum dingers

ccx806
Rating
yes infact they never stop

♥due January 1st
Rating
yes, the bigger your nose,the more lies you have told ( ask Pinocchio )!

Katie G
Well mine are bigger then they were when I was a baby - so what will I grow up to be Pinocchio or Dumbo? that is the question.

Geo06
Rating
i read once that the nose does !! but i dont know about the ears ..

kim l
yes they do

Bob
Rating
No, but your head shrinks.

buck74_99
they sure do. but good news! they stop growing after you die. unlike fingernails,toenails,and your hair.

B U S Y
Rating
uh well, dont you think they would be tiny if they stayed the same size as when you were born? And havent you ever seen an old person? They're ears are HUGE!

mrsmoopydo
Rating
Yes they do. I'm going to get my ears trimmed if they get like those big long ones you see on old men.

Sprinkle
Thanks for the question, I wasn't aware that the nose continued to grow, but knew about the ears. The phrase 'long in the tooth' doesn't mean teeth continue to grow, just that in the elderly the gums often recede.

katem1992
Yes I believe they do but don't worry about it. It's just a part of nature and you wouldn't look unproportioned.

paul t
yes they do so if your Barry Manilow you are in deep ****

kesia
Rating
yes until about late teens
Fact: only your eyes stay the same size throughout life

PAMELA G
Rating
I've heard the nose is the only one that really does that.

Angel Eve
Rating
Yes. Your nose and ears are the only two things that CONSTANTLY grow your WHOLE life.

bonkers13642
yes they do they grow as you grow

Kallick
Yea. And you know what? Hair and nails continue to grow after death.

presh
Rating
yes......and more so as we become older

Barney Against Bigots
Yes. The only part of the body that never grows any bigger are your eyes.

elainecynthia
Rating
Yes, worked at the nursing home and some of the men had the longest ear hair I have ever seen.

bor_rabnud
Rating
Yes they do.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Monday, December 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy