Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Other - Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is it possible to store your farts?
I was wondering if it was possible to store your farts, like in a bag or container? I know this question is disgusting, but I'm just curious! I saw it on a Simpsons episode once....

HELP!! I have WHIPLASH.What can I do?
I went fishing this weekend and on the boat I was trying to make my nephew laugh and so I was making these funny gestures with my head and then all of a sudden I could not turn my head to the right ...

Was it you???
i had a dream about last night????...

I haven't got a clue how to stop smoking.....?
I gave up drinking 18 months ago(apart from a couple of minor slips) Drinking has almost instant bad side effects whereas smoking doesn't for me.I'm trying to draw on my drinking experience ...

I have a bit of a cold, should I still work out?

Do you think whippin your child is okay?
I would like to know your opinions! I think it is ok because it is not punishable by the state of law unless you are endangering their health....

Help! Urgent hangover cure required!!! Please!?
I'm in a really bad way. It's the demon red wine that did it. Or it could have been that one vodka I had that finished it off. I can't keep anything down, burst all my blood vessels ...

Do you use a new towel every time you shower, even if you shower 2x a day?
And a new wash cloth everytime you wash your face?

I do, maybe that's why I have so much laundry....

Very strange question? ( is this normal??)?
okay my husband sits to pee! he is 25 and to me that is just so odd! aren't men supposed to stand? it makes me feel like he is gay or something. he said he was raised that way. I know when you ...

How can I stop masterbuting?

I havent slept for 3 days not exaggerting at all!?
i have insomia all the time as it is

my usual sleeping pattern is waking up every hour after 2am, but i can uaully all back to sleep
and every time i cant get to sleep for hours, no ...

How can i break something in my body?
eg. arm wrist leg ankle or ...

Will this make my legs longer?
My upper body is longer than my legs. I'm 16 and for the longest time, I've been trying to make my legs proportional. If i hang from a tall place, will my legs get longer? because of ...

What size feet do you have?

I am 22 and I have been smoking for three years. I want to stop for my health but at the same time I don't ...
I am trying to convince myself to stop and I know I can if I really put my mind to it. I am scared because this is the only thing in my life I feel that I don't have control over. Im convinced ...

Do you pee in the shower?
I do sometimes. but last night my friends and i were talking about it and some people can not stand the ideal of someone elce pee in a shower. but i dont know. Do You?...

Does listening to music with earphones frequently damage your hearing?
I love listening to music (Bullet For My Valentine- intense rock) and I listen to it quite frequently. But I do so with earphones, please tell me the consequences (if any) and the steps I should take ...

Any tips on how to quit soda?
I want to quit soda but i hate plain water what can i add to it that has no artificial sweetners?...

How Come Life Is So Hard??
Like I Know Its Not Ment To Be Easy...But Why So Hard?!?!...

I go to bed at 3 am, wake up a twelve pm, then i got to bed a ten pm, and wake up a one pm. wtf is goin on?
i have bizzare sleep ...

fidget
Did your BCG leave much of a scar?

Additional Details
It's a vaccination used to prevent tuberculosis.

meagain2238
Rating
I had a BCG when I was a baby. I do have a scar but it is not too noticeable.

Andrea L
Rating
Not really. Its pretty much shrunk and become like a piece of scab. Mine was the last batch of students to get the BCG injections. I've seen other people with terrible scars though..

BCG's are compulsary vaccinations for primary 6 students. It is now no longer needed.

Jay
you should of seen the size of mine it grew and greew and grew then pused up and i eneded having to go 2 hostipital to have it like removed. it was well scary

F. Carr
Rating
yes, mine is about half an inch wide. I've seen people with almost no scar and people with scars larger than mine, so i'm not worried about that. it does not mean I am more or less protected than you, it's just different

cookedermott
didnt it just its about 1 inch in round

flymetothemoon279
yeah a dent

opossumd
None whatsoever.

Cirque Du Freak
Rating
of course not, think woman think!

Stygian
No. Just a tiny white dot.

spotonmybum01
Rating
twenty years ago you might of had a bad scar...but today's technology is so much better..you only get a small scar now..
better to have the injection now than be sorry later

andy f
Rating
I didn't have to have it but most people i know still bare the scar my kids have all had it and the scar is very visible.I noticed you don't pick out a best answer so try give me the 10 points cheers miss fidget

twinsters
Rating
'no and it's very important to have it these, disease's are returning to this country, so make sure you dont miss it

jeannot_kensinger
Rating
no

outlawsister1973
I don't even know what that means. Lol!

Becca
BCG????

A TB jab no I can hardly see mine

hellokitty
Rating
nope, ive got a tiny little mark where mine is, and it never went really minging like most of my friends. One of my mates had this like, big green boil and I remember it burst on her blouse. Yuck! After I got my BCG
I had no probs with it. Wonder if thats why Ive got a tiny mark, and wonder if Im still immune to TB then?

Mrs.Doyle
Rating
No, it didn't. Looks no different than a chicken pox scar.

Fairy Codswallop
Rating
I never had one, so I never got a scar, I know some people who had theirs some had scars and some didn't.

pittabread
not much- just a little bump like a permanent insect bite

it's me
no you can hardly see mine

haha
yes

zara c
None at all, medics always had to test me to see if I was covered. I had it, but no marks!!

Ronnie
Rating
just the normal size,
as in compared to every other one i have seen.

OkcRN
Rating
What is a BCG?

Gavin T
Yeah mine did, well...I have seen smaller ones.

bratshree
Yes! take on your sole

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2014 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, October 22, 2014
Terms of use - Privacy Policy